True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

he was trained to do this ollie was

hit and point guns

again.........brat level 10
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Strawberry26 wrote:Seems like they had another photo shoot. Maybe that's why Finn was with Mimi and poppy. Golden boy has to be featured all the time. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Both kids where in the photo shoot..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Seems like they had another photo shoot. Maybe that's why Finn was with Mimi and poppy. Golden boy has to be featured all the time. Image

He looks like he's hitting someone.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
LOL his natural instinct
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

looks like missy is chasing down a steak and potato dinner in the background
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Wow so Missy's excuse:

"Siri loves to be out and about, she loved to escape our house, but now she's happier here where she stays inside where it's much smaller " Image

your profile picture is giving me life
Girl I think yours takes the cake lmfao!!! First time seeing that! ImageImageImageImage

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:
theg0ssiping1 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Wow so Missy's excuse:

"Siri loves to be out and about, she loved to escape our house, but now she's happier here where she stays inside where it's much smaller " Image

ha ha!!!
your profile picture is giving me life
Girl I think yours takes the cake lmfao!!! First time seeing that! ImageImageImageImage

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

Both kids where in the photo shoot..

So I noticed Bryan is following crystal but crystals not following them hmmmm

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:looks like missy is chasing down a steak and potato dinner in the background
I just chortled over this. Thanks!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If Ollie stopped swimming tomorrow ..Finn at 16 and the next Michael Phelps, would hear how great of a swimmer Ollie is..
Fin has his cars.. you'd think they'd take him to see the cars movie several times... like they did with b&tb, trolls, pets

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Maybe they can revamp A Christmas Story and use Ollie and the tagline can be " He'll shoot your eye out kid! Then slit your throat with his sword" A Daily Bumps Christmas Story 2032.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

They have beaten the underwater photoshoot into the ground. We get it. You have a pool. Underwater cameras exist. I had one at five (a disposable one that u got printed at walmart). You did underwater maternity photos. Underwater music (debatable) videos. Underwater baby (toddler) photos. All that's left is the dogs. I mean seriously. You take underwater video with your go pro every freaking day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

KaterTot wrote:Maybe they can revamp A Christmas Story and use Ollie and the tagline can be " He'll shoot your eye out kid! Then slit your throat with his sword" A Daily Bumps Christmas Story 2032.
I want to see a home alone one

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

rd_valo wrote:
KaterTot wrote:Ollie gets up from a "nap" in time to have lunch.
Ollie is 21 months old.
This is what a National Pediatric site has to say for sleep in children his age.

1-3 Years Old: 12 - 14 hours per day

As your child moves past the first year toward 18-21 months of age he will likely lose his morning and early evening nap and nap only once a day. While toddlers need up to 14 hours a day of sleep, they typically get only about 10.

NOT IF MITHY ITH YOUR MOMMY!
Isn't ollie older than that?

I meant Finn. :) It won't let me change it now
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Finn is like "F You Bitches" - probably making it rain at Mimi and Papas right now hahahaha who wants to hang out with the trio of losers anyway? What exactly is he missing? Lunch at a restaurant with food they could have prepped at home? A Target run where the people that work there probably run and hide when they walk in? No Thanks!! How fitting - Finn handed Bryan a snake like "yeah that's what you guys are" hahaha Did Missy really spend 5 minutes trying to explain why they don't have Zuri anymore? We get it - you are both douchebags and don't deserve kids or pets!! Let's move on already! They are so desperate for people to watch their old vlogs - they need any excuse to say "I'll leave it in the icard above" - NOBODY CARES DUMBASS!! Ollie is a poster child for Detention - this kid is going to be spending a lot of time in there so he better start working on being nice and behaving himself - if only he had a mom and dad to teach him those things :D
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

lmmomSD wrote:You know how we say Bryan and Missy's neighbors must hate them? Jake Paul was just on the LA news because he's so loud and obnoxious, and he doesn't hide his address, so fans congregate outside his house, he's loud, and does dangerous things like throwing furniture into his pool to make a bonfire. He lives in West Hollywood. People spend a LOT of money to live there. His reaction? "I feel bad, but the Jake Paulers are the strongest army out there. Dab"
Asshole.
Lots of money and fame and youth seem like a bad combination.

I know exactly where the Lumps live and believe it or not they do have neighbors. I've often wondered what these neighbors think of these loud parties they have since noise does carry. Even when they're out riding their carts, it's got to be noisy. We all know that Bryan has a loud voice that carries too.

I was wondering Bout all of the things that they spent huge $$ on that are never seen again. The guitar, piano, all those Lego kits, cars, Missy's dune buggy thing, the list goes on.

BTW Bryan, Ollie isn't putting those Lego sets together himself. Missy is doing it for him. That's the only way he can do it, with guidance. He never used the duplo kits because you guys never sat with him to do them. You want to play with the big ones so that's all he knows.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

janem wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:You know how we say Bryan and Missy's neighbors must hate them? Jake Paul was just on the LA news because he's so loud and obnoxious, and he doesn't hide his address, so fans congregate outside his house, he's loud, and does dangerous things like throwing furniture into his pool to make a bonfire. He lives in West Hollywood. People spend a LOT of money to live there. His reaction? "I feel bad, but the Jake Paulers are the strongest army out there. Dab"
Asshole.

I know exactly where the Lumps live and believe it or not they do have neighbors. I've often wondered what these neighbors think of these loud parties they have since noise does carry. Even when they're out riding their carts, it's got to be noisy. We all know that Bryan has a loud voice that carries too.

I was wondering Bout all of the things that they spent huge $$ on that are never seen again. The guitar, piano, all those Lego kits, cars, Missy's dune buggy thing, the list goes on.

BTW Bryan, Ollie isn't putting those Lego sets together himself. Missy is doing it for him. That's the only way he can do it, with guidance. He never used the duplo kits because you guys never sat with him to do them. You want to play with the big ones so that's all he knows.

Still, I'll take Ollie sitting and watching Missy assemble lego over running around with guns and swords or plunked in front of a screen any day.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

these two don't daily vlog period they just film a 12 min segment of their day and add some editing to it and throw it up. bam mortgage payment.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

usernamessuck wrote:They have beaten the underwater photoshoot into the ground. We get it. You have a pool. Underwater cameras exist. I had one at five (a disposable one that u got printed at walmart). You did underwater maternity photos. Underwater music (debatable) videos. Underwater baby (toddler) photos. All that's left is the dogs. I mean seriously. You take underwater video with your go pro every freaking day.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I fully support an underwater dog photo shoot Image

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

janem wrote:
Asshole.

Maybe they pay them off each party? or invite them and just don't show them.

Return to “Daily Bumps”