JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

The only thing that truly bothers me about this place is y'all have it in your head Chris moved 6 hours away to be with Jessica. He had moved away from his kids to Washington and then moved to be with Jessica. So he lives closer to his kids because of her
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Are we allowed to talk about Janell now that she's a "YouTuber"?

She looks like a fat bloated snake. Did anyone watch her video? I don't want to give her a view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know it's been talked about before but I don't think jess should be expected to compromise for chris on this. He's the one that moved away from his kids in the first place. And he only sees them like 25 days out of the year due to their custody agreement. Lilia sees gabe way more often than that.

She wants to act like their "mom" so bad she should compromise. She "loves" them so much.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

CamilaCabello wrote:The only thing that truly bothers me about this place is y'all have it in your head Chris moved 6 hours away to be with Jessica. He had moved away from his kids to Washington and then moved to be with Jessica. So he lives closer to his kids because of her
He is an asshole. Plain and simple.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know it's been talked about before but I don't think jess should be expected to compromise for chris on this. He's the one that moved away from his kids in the first place. And he only sees them like 25 days out of the year due to their custody agreement. Lilia sees gabe way more often than that.

She wants to act like their "mom" so bad she should compromise. She "loves" them so much.
I think it's honestly the best thing for tommy and Caden that chris keeps his distance the way their situation is now. They seem much better off with their mom lol.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

I think it's honestly the best thing for tommy and Caden that chris keeps his distance the way their situation is now. They seem much better off with their mom lol.

Yeah this is the only thing I wholeheartedly agree with.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm just saying because she wants to act like she loves them and misses them all the time. They have them calling her mom and everything. She wants their pictures on her walls. If she truly cared for them wouldn't she want them to see their dad more often and be closer to them? Wouldn't that connection be important to her? She wants people in the comments of her vlogs to praise her for being "so good" to T&C yet she wouldn't move an inch to be closer to them.
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Are we allowed to talk about Janell now that she's a "YouTuber"?

She looks like a fat bloated snake. Did anyone watch her video? I don't want to give her a view

Yeah, I think it's fair now. A few days ago I said no but she's definitely thrown in with the "youtube" crowd now. I watched a video (dated 2011) on her channel that she converted from private to public where she discusses her pregnancy and the first few months of Alyna's life. She did not have the biodad's support or interest at any time. (His family demanded a DNA test when Alyna was born) She fell in love with another guy but he dumped her. She suffered from severe depression and sought treatment for it. That's about it. It's an old video.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Are we allowed to talk about Janell now that she's a "YouTuber"?

Omg lmfao I just snorted.

I can't believe she's joined Jess and her mess and made a YT channel... but hers will never take off like Jessfam has. A single Mum with 1 kid can't compete with 1 woman, 3 baby daddies, 2 marriages, a divorce, endless breakups, 5/7 kids and the rest of Jessica's "YOU CALL IT CRAZY WE CALL IT LIFE"
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Blackswan wrote:I'm just saying because she wants to act like she loves them and misses them all the time. They have them calling her mom and everything. She wants their pictures on her walls. If she truly cared for them wouldn't she want them to see their dad more often and be closer to them? Wouldn't that connection be important to her? She wants people in the comments of her vlogs to praise her for being "so good" to T&C yet she wouldn't move an inch to be closer to them.
I mean... This is being stuck between a rock and a hard place. She can genuinely love them even though thet live far away. There is no good solution for the family because if they move closer to T&C she would be pulling all the kids away from the only place they have known and all their family. As well she would be pulling Lilia away from her very involved dad and would put the nail in the coffin for her boys EVER having a relationship with Drake. She can be good to T&C despite only seeing them a few times a year.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Why does Jess need to drag her circus animals to Wendy's again? Jesus christ they might have moved out but they're at her house almost every fucking day.. get a hotel room if you can't sleep at your house while they paint and leave Wendy alone
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Why does Jess need to drag her circus animals to Wendy's again? Jesus christ they might have moved out but they're at her house almost every fucking day.. get a hotel room if you can't sleep at your house while they paint and leave Wendy alone
I was thinking the same thing. Get a hotel room. I'm sure the kids would have so much fun.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:I'm just saying because she wants to act like she loves them and misses them all the time. They have them calling her mom and everything. She wants their pictures on her walls. If she truly cared for them wouldn't she want them to see their dad more often and be closer to them? Wouldn't that connection be important to her? She wants people in the comments of her vlogs to praise her for being "so good" to T&C yet she wouldn't move an inch to be closer to them.
I mean... This is being stuck between a rock and a hard place. She can genuinely love them even though thet live far away. There is no good solution for the family because if they move closer to T&C she would be pulling all the kids away from the only place they have known and all their family. As well she would be pulling Lilia away from her very involved dad and would put the nail in the coffin for her boys EVER having a relationship with Drake. She can be good to T&C despite only seeing them a few times a year.
I understand but the least she can do is not track Chris when he picks them up. Like fuck what if he wanted to stop and get ice cream for just him and T&C?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Blackswan wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
I understand but the least she can do is not track Chris when he picks them up. Like fuck what if he wanted to stop and get ice cream for just him and T&C?
I wish Chris would take his boys and go do something fun together...without the rest of the zoo.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Now that I think about it Chris hasn't had any one on one time (I don't count the car trips) with Tommy and Caden since getting with Jess.. that's just sad, yet he's supposedly father of the year according to Jess and her minions
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Now that I think about it Chris hasn't had any one on one time (I don't count the car trips) with Tommy and Caden since getting with Jess.. that's just sad, yet he's supposedly father of the year according to Jess and her minions
Not to defend her but the last time they were here I think he did run an errand with them alone. Not that it really counts but ya know.

I think the best 'quality' non-one-on-one time they get is when Chris takes them and Landen to see their grandma/just them and Landen. Landen isn't an attention seeking pain in the ass and Tommy and Caden seem to really like him so it's probably their best scenario.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Mmm I mean I don't really see moving closer to be the best thing they could do. The boys would still be far away from Chris and now Lilia would also have a dad who lives far away and like pps said that might kick off some custody shit. It's the kind of compromise where no one is happy. But if yt money is so good then why not rent a really shitty apartment or arrange it with Ashley that Chris drives up there a convenient weekend once every couple of months, stays in a motel, and spends time with the boys for a day or two before he drives back down. Or even he stays one night and the boys have a sleepover at a hotel with him. I'd have loved that as a kid.

I have a theory that Chris is fine moving away because he wasn't ever gonna have much custody anyway. Jess and Chris both seem remarkably chill about the whole situation when you'd think Jess would be going on a crusade about how an involved father should have more access etc. and they also seem nervous to shit talk Ashley even though it's clear they want to. I think whatever happened between Ashley and Chris after they split affected the custody in a pretty significant way and they don't want to say anything about it because it paints Chris in a bad light.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

I was watching the vlog with Chris in the car with the boys,and my god they seem so unimpressed with him,I don't doubt they love him but he won't be seeing Day to day how they are growing up and maturing I felt he was talking to them like they were much younger

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I can't wait to see how this all turns out. The boys are getting older and will be going through a lot of changes in the upcoming years. They'll mature a lot and I'm so curious to see how they feel about the situation they're in right now. When is the time gonna come (cuz it very well might) when Tommy or Caden start refusing to go on the 6 (12) hour car rides and Chris sees them less and less. How will Jess and Chris handle that situation?
Would they be willing to move closer for T & C's sake? Or will they only take into consideration the kids that Jess popped out herself?

I wonder if any resentment will start to build up over the years in T & C from their dad being so far and choosing to stay far away, especially if they hate taking the trips up there.

Once the kids get older and more to able to speak their minds, Jess is going to have a much harder time portraying her perfect, blended mess. The kids aren't just always going to cooperate with her with being filmed, or being in cutesy, matchy pictures, or even wanting to visit at all. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I didn't mean to start a whole discussion about whether Jess would/should move. I was just saying that there is honestly nothing they can do at this point. I don't think Jess would move for any reason or even consider it. I was just saying that for some reason if she ever tried, she would probably lose majority of the custody with Lilia. Because Gabe and her can be all buddy buddy now and best friends and in each other's wedding and whatever, but Gabe is clearly a loving and involved father. And if Jess tried to move Lilia more than an hour from him, he'd have her in court so fast her head would spin and I honestly think with Jess's past in unstable and short term relationships, Gabe would get custody of Lilia. I guess I don't think we'd be looking at a situation where Lilia is far from her dad, I truly think she'd end up far from Jess. Which lets be honest might not be a bad thing and she might even make it through college without a baby.

Return to “JesssFam”