KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

msclaire wrote:I get that Keren was super skinny in highschool, but I was no bigger than her and I ate a ton of food. I definitely don't like her, and agree she doesn't need to be that thing again after having two kids... But to say she was sick or had an eating disorder is wildly speculative. I used to have a horrible self image and would stuff myself with unhealthy food to try to gain weight bc people always told me I was "too skinny, eat a hamburger". Nothing I ate gained me even half a pound.
SAME girl, same. i was gunna say the same thing!
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Crazydoglady wrote:
xkatka wrote:
msclaire wrote:I get that Keren was super skinny in highschool, but I was no bigger than her and I ate a ton of food. I definitely don't like her, and agree she doesn't need to be that thing again after having two kids... But to say she was sick or had an eating disorder is wildly speculative. I used to have a horrible self image and would stuff myself with unhealthy food to try to gain weight bc people always told me I was "too skinny, eat a hamburger". Nothing I ate gained me even half a pound.
This is me too lol body shaming goes both ways ppl dont realize that.. if someone is being overweight, healthy and happy be it, if someone is skinny, healthy and happy be it.

Another thing is trying to look like your old 16 year old self when you are 26 (whether you have kids or not). Your body will change during your life regardless.

Personal. I prefer slim ppl (not that i have anything against other bodies just personal preference) but its different if you see a skinny teen and really skinny woman Karen's age. They never look as good whatever they think they just dont lol

Also K. Bought those size 0 jeans did she ever wear them? Or is it 'im gonna lose weight untill i can fit in them? I cant believe she is size zero just by the look of her arms and the picture from the twitter meeting som fan. Is that true size zero..?? i mean i saw much skinnier girls trying to get to size 0 so... i dont know?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
American Eagle jeans are pretty generous, tbh. I'm 5'5, 24 inch waist and a healthy BMI and I wear a 0 in American Eagle, but a UK 6 or US 2 everywhere else. I know she's quite short so she might just be proportionally more compact? So a 24 inch waist wouldn't look particularly small on her because she's smaller overall?

But I agree with you, she was clearly just a naturally slim teenager and she's trying to recreate that in her mid-twenties, completely ignoring the fact that her body will have changed to have been able to carry to babies - and they weren't exactly small babies either. She didn't look sickly or bony, imo, but there's no way she's going to get back to that weight. Most people I know who were very skinny in their mid-late teens eventually reached a 'normal' weight by the time they'd reached 22 or 23, and that was without having children. My ex's sister-in-law had always been like 105 lbs but by 23 she was closer to 140. Bodies change and Keren's naïve to think that simple weight loss is going to revert hers back to pre-baby dimensions.
geez. Im skinnier than keren (112 lbs and 5'7) and I'm size 4/6 in AE, size 2 in all other brands. Havent been size 0 since high school
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 749542.png[/img]

She's already lost 2lbs??
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

What did she see in Khoa back then? Money?
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I was not referring to when she was in high school and skinny but as an adult Mom of 2 trying to get that body back would signal something wrong with her. It's not feasible or would be healthy. Just wanted to clarify that I was not discussing her kid body but that she claimed 113 now and wanted to lose weight hit home with me. Having 2 anorexic and one bulimic in my immediate family, you see things that other's may not notice. Hiding her stomach and other things means she is seeing things that are not there. It wasn't long ago at all she was showing off her body in 2 piece bikinis and many complimenting her. She honestly probably weighed a little more than now so I wonder what has happened or if it is just a ploy for attention.
I am not a body shamer. Promise. I do worry for people's mental health though and if weight (gain or loss) is tying in with it.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

teddyandmommy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com

The first couple pounds come off pretty easily when you first start losing weight- she eats so much garbage, she is most likely losing the water weight from all th sodium she consumes.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Kerens skin is so bad. It looks so dry. She looks 30. And it seems to be getting "worst and worst".
msclaire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msclaire »

Blackswan wrote:Kerens skin is so bad. It looks so dry. She looks 30. And it seems to be getting "worst and worst".

I think she probably just tanned too much when she was younger and it took its toll on her skin. She definitely looks older in the face than I do and I have a good three years on her.
katlinsmith04209
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katlinsmith04209 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 5b3b69.png[/img]

If looks could kill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cat2222
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cat2222 »

At the end of the unboxing video she actually says fucker when Khoa said Ashley looked better....
jowhy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jowhy »

keren and khoa share a toothbrush WHAT THE FRICK everytime i think they're the stupidest people i've ever seen they always manage to surprise me
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

teddyandmommy wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 749542.png

I mean people can fluctuate up to 5 lbs in a week. Usually 2lbs fluctuation per day. im always 1-2 lbs heavier at night than in the morning.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jowhy wrote:keren and khoa share a toothbrush WHAT THE FRICK everytime i think they're the stupidest people i've ever seen they always manage to surprise me
you're joking...WTF?! EW WHO TF DOES THAT. that is so disgusting. Where did you see this?
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
jowhy wrote:keren and khoa share a toothbrush WHAT THE FRICK everytime i think they're the stupidest people i've ever seen they always manage to surprise me
you're joking...WTF?! EW WHO TF DOES THAT. that is so disgusting. Where did you see this?
The new vlog they went toothbrush shopping

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nikolina wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
The new vlog they went toothbrush shopping

ew i just saw....thats DISGUSTING. she is actually vile. It ISNT the same thing as making out. Not even close. you use toothbrushes to brush the residue, tartar, bacteria, etc that builds up off your teeth. SO disgusting. I would never use my bf's toothbrush.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

goodness poor jackson is coughing his little lungs out :( i thought they were taking him to the doctor? then they let him breathe all over landon and take him to nonni's to make all the other kids sick -_-
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I have 15 years on Keren and trust me her skin looks worse than mine! I have not one crows foot or wrinkle. Skin care Keren! It's important. Cleanse. Tone. Serum. Moisturise.

jacksonsteeth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacksonsteeth »

So their latest toothbrush blog is totally sponsored by oral b right?? A while vlog about a toothbrush??? How boring can they be????

xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

Pineapples wrote:I have 15 years on Keren and trust me her skin looks worse than mine! I have not one crows foot or wrinkle. Skin care Keren! It's important. Cleanse. Tone. Serum. Moisturise.

I wonder what products are you using? Can you share? Thank you :-) x
(We all know K reads here so maybe you will help more ppl.... :-D )

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

cat2222 wrote:At the end of the unboxing video she actually says fucker when Khoa said Ashley looked better....

lol, that's so funny, they way she was nodding when he said it, as if she expected it or heard it before. But I do get a 'flirt vibe' from Ashley

Return to “KKandBabyJ”