KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

xkatka wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I have 15 years on Keren and trust me her skin looks worse than mine! I have not one crows foot or wrinkle. Skin care Keren! It's important. Cleanse. Tone. Serum. Moisturise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder what products are you using? Can you share? Thank you :-) x
(We all know K reads here so maybe you will help more ppl.... :-D )

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
yes I'm curious to (:

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

Keren is ALWAYS pointing out Khoas flaws. That's pretty fucked up considering he's always complimenting her. She acts like she's such a prize. She looks 30, has an old lady body, no ass/hips/curves, frowns when she talks, ugly feet, slouches, is abusive, doesn't cook for her family, shopaholic, crap mom. I can go on. She's lucky Khoa is so in love with her because she has nothing going for herself in that relationship except that she's the mother of his children and that's it.
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

katlinsmith04209 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 5b3b69.png[/img]

If looks could kill.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 6a486f.png[/img]

ImageImage

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Wow! Karen is SERIOUSLY stupid for allowing another woman in her bed. I know they love to have people over, but having other "friends" whom are girls, constantly in your home, is the dumbest thing any girl can do. Specially considering that Khoa isn't bad looking, it's a hard working young man, whom is very responsible and treats Karen very nice. This will make MANY "friends" jealous. My mom always told, keep your friends away from home because there will always be 1 (or in her case MANY), whom will want what you have. That girls was seriously flirting with Khoa and to top it off, had SUPER short shorts.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

xkatka wrote:
Pineapples wrote:I have 15 years on Keren and trust me her skin looks worse than mine! I have not one crows foot or wrinkle. Skin care Keren! It's important. Cleanse. Tone. Serum. Moisturise.

I use the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser. Olay toner. Then I use the Olay regenerist range of serum and day cream. I use the daily regenerating one as I'm 41 this year but they do have options for younger skin. To be honest the most important thing is moisture. I've been creaming my face religiously everyday since I was 13. And drink 2L of water a day too.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Pineapples wrote:
xkatka wrote:

I use the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser. Olay toner. Then I use the Olay regenerist range of serum and day cream. I use the daily regenerating one as I'm 41 this year but they do have options for younger skin. To be honest the most important thing is moisture. I've been creaming my face religiously everyday since I was 13. And drink 2L of water a day too.

Just gunna chime in. My mom has a fairly similar routine. She's 52 and has better skin/less wrinkles than Keren. She drinks tons of water and is very anal about her skin care.
A good, simple clearer, toner, moisturizer, eye cream routine can make all the difference

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

My 18 year old tells me all the time she hopes she has skin like me when she is my age.

Poor Nonnie has bad skin though doesn't she (wrinkles) so Keren needs to be extra careful.

Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

jacksonsteeth wrote:So their latest toothbrush blog is totally sponsored by oral b right?? A while vlog about a toothbrush??? How boring can they be????

I got that vibe too!
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

ytmdlover27 wrote:Wow! Karen is SERIOUSLY stupid for allowing another woman in her bed. I know they love to have people over, but having other "friends" whom are girls, constantly in your home, is the dumbest thing any girl can do. Specially considering that Khoa isn't bad looking, it's a hard working young man, whom is very responsible and treats Karen very nice. This will make MANY "friends" jealous. My mom always told, keep your friends away from home because there will always be 1 (or in her case MANY), whom will want what you have. That girls was seriously flirting with Khoa and to top it off, had SUPER short shorts.

I don't know about this.....if you can't trust your spouse enough that you can't bring friends over you shouldn't be with them in my opinion. I do agree with the bed thing though. I don't even know why they let everyone in their bedroom. My bedroom door is always shut when people are over. Just seems weird. They have more than enough space to have guests.

I will admit what he said to Ashley was pretty strange elsecially the way he said it. It seemed like he didn't think it through and it just came out of his mouth

ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Stellar wrote:
ytmdlover27 wrote:Wow! Karen is SERIOUSLY stupid for allowing another woman in her bed. I know they love to have people over, but having other "friends" whom are girls, constantly in your home, is the dumbest thing any girl can do. Specially considering that Khoa isn't bad looking, it's a hard working young man, whom is very responsible and treats Karen very nice. This will make MANY "friends" jealous. My mom always told, keep your friends away from home because there will always be 1 (or in her case MANY), whom will want what you have. That girls was seriously flirting with Khoa and to top it off, had SUPER short shorts.

I don't know about this.....if you can't trust your spouse enough that you can't bring friends over you shouldn't be with them in my opinion. I do agree with the bed thing though. I don't even know why they let everyone in their bedroom. My bedroom door is always shut when people are over. Just seems weird. They have more than enough space to have guests.

I will admit what he said to Ashley was pretty strange elsecially the way he said it. It seemed like he didn't think it through and it just came out of his mouth

It is NOT about trust. I trust my spouse because in 11 years, he has not ever disrespected me of cheated on me; however, friends once in a while is okay, but almost everyday like she does is NOT ideal. Come on, when Bianca is town, she is literally in her house every single day for days. If it's not Bianca, it's Taylor and its always day after day. Now it's this new chic. Even if your spouse is NOT "trying" to disrespect you, just imagine having another girl EVERY SINGLE DAY in your home to look at. Many times, those girls just falling asleep on your couch lol

Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Pineapples wrote: I use the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser. Olay toner. Then I use the Olay regenerist range of serum and day cream. I use the daily regenerating one as I'm 41 this year but they do have options for younger skin. To be honest the most important thing is moisture. I've been creaming my face religiously everyday since I was 13. And drink 2L of water a day too.

Don't forget sunscreen!
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Stellar wrote: I don't know about this.....if you can't trust your spouse enough that you can't bring friends over you shouldn't be with them in my opinion. I do agree with the bed thing though. I don't even know why they let everyone in their bedroom. My bedroom door is always shut when people are over. Just seems weird. They have more than enough space to have guests.

Same goes with friends. Not sure why you would consider someone a friend if you can't trust them to not seduce your boyfriend of 7 years?!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ytmdlover27 wrote:
Stellar wrote:

It is NOT about trust. I trust my spouse because in 11 years, he has not ever disrespected me of cheated on me; however, friends once in a while is okay, but almost everyday like she does is NOT ideal. Come on, when Bianca is town, she is literally in her house every single day for days. If it's not Bianca, it's Taylor and its always day after day. Now it's this new chic. Even if your spouse is NOT "trying" to disrespect you, just imagine having another girl EVERY SINGLE DAY in your home to look at. Many times, those girls just falling asleep on your couch lol

Oh come on! Heaven forbid you have friends over. Heaven forbid your husband look at another woman! How dare he!! Get over it.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

But the real question is why are all of their friends so freaking attractive?? Lol Ashli is gorgeous, so is Taylor, Bianca is a beauty. Even khoas friends are good looking too.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Pineapples wrote:My 18 year old tells me all the time she hopes she has skin like me when she is my age.

Poor Nonnie has bad skin though doesn't she (wrinkles) so Keren needs to be extra careful.

OFF TOPIC: How long have you been using Olay? I'm 24 and although I cleanse and moisturize I'm lost in the skincare department. Mind helping a girl out? Not sure how to DM lol

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

newbie wrote:
cat2222 wrote:At the end of the unboxing video she actually says fucker when Khoa said Ashley looked better....

lol, that's so funny, they way she was nodding when he said it, as if she expected it or heard it before. But I do get a 'flirt vibe' from Ashley
it's bc khoa is super flirty with keren's friends too. He's too nice/welcoming. You cant be that way around girls bc they will take it the wrong way and it's basically an invitation to be more flirty/open up more with him. Remember people said that about bianca and khoa too.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

ashli looks like a mix of bethany mota and tess christine. Soo gorgeous
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
newbie wrote:
cat2222 wrote:At the end of the unboxing video she actually says fucker when Khoa said Ashley looked better....

lol, that's so funny, they way she was nodding when he said it, as if she expected it or heard it before. But I do get a 'flirt vibe' from Ashley
it's bc khoa is super flirty with keren's friends too. He's too nice/welcoming. You cant be that way around girls bc they will take it the wrong way and it's basically an invitation to be more flirty/open up more with him. Remember people said that about bianca and khoa too.
What the fuck lol. So girls just can't resist a nice man? What the hell is wrong with you women on this board. Keren can't have beautiful friends over because Khoa will automatically wanna fuck them. Khoa can't be nice to said friends because he's automatically flirting and they won't be able to resist his charm. Like if you can't control yourself around your friends spouse or your spouses' friends you need to check yourself

ImBadAtUsernames
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ImBadAtUsernames »

ytmdlover27 wrote:I do agree with the bed thing though. I don't even know why they let everyone in their bedroom. My bedroom door is always shut when people are over. Just seems weird. They have more than enough space to have guests.
Keren and Khoa are stuck in the high school mentality that the bedroom is where you're supposed to hang out with friends. I always get the vibe that they're just playing house.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lillouiepooie wrote:
Pineapples wrote:My 18 year old tells me all the time she hopes she has skin like me when she is my age.

OFF TOPIC: How long have you been using Olay? I'm 24 and although I cleanse and moisturize I'm lost in the skincare department. Mind helping a girl out? Not sure how to DM lol

I've been using olay for around 10 years now. Before that I just used Nivea or any kind of day cream no specific brand. I would say though make sure you get one with spf in it to protect from the elements.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”