Cole&Sav

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cole&Sav

Unread post by calliepaige »

Sorry for double post, they definitely made it seem like he disappeared off the face of the earth and that there was zero contactz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow... contactz? Yay autocorrect for making me look like an idiot

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Wow, this might not be news to some people but this actually blows my mind. Try reading some comments on Savannah's instagram pictures from time to time. I see arguments of people saying stuff like "Her real dad isn't in her life! Cole is all she has" or "Cole is a better father than her real dad" etc. I can't say the second statement is true or not, but they definitely paint it to seem like it is. So easy to deceive people.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's messed up. Carlie Butler does the same thing. Acts like her ex-husband isn't involved in her son's life, and she's "so lucky" to have other male role models for him. It's not ok. If the guy is a deadbeat, that's one thing. But lying about it, or even just covering up that her bio dad is in the picture, and having E call Cole "dad" isn't right.
One of his posts says something about married life and saving for a honeymoon. Maybe he's married to someone else and it pisses Savannah off? Like he was supposed to pine away for her forever!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Last edited by lmmomSD on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Lillyy8657 wrote:This is her biological dad.
That's a really sweet picture, I hope the 3 of them continue to take pictures together as E grows. My parents split at a young age and I would give anything to have some family pictures.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

All of the minions on twitter and Instagram are like Cole is her real dad! He adopted her!

I get that something obviously happened between S and her ex... but I'm sure he feels like crap too with all this internet drama.

I see he was at her dance competition in March or April... wonder how he and Cole get along... you have to imagine they see each other at drop offs etc

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Caisflame wrote:
That's a really sweet picture, I hope the 3 of them continue to take pictures together as E grows. My parents split at a young age and I would give anything to have some family pictures.
I think this is sweet too. Unfortunately, I doubt it though. This was before Cole was in the picture. They started dating a year ago around July 14th or 15th. I feel like once Cole came in the picture, she wanted him to take on the "dad" role and painted a picture for all of her subscribers that they're the perfect little family.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Caisflame wrote:
It's important for the kids for the parents to try to get along. We do pictures at big events like graduation. Even though we don't always get along, and we do try, we smile pretty and act nice for the kids' big days.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

That's so messed up. Obviously with all these youtubers we only know one side of the story, and it's the side of the one who is all over social media, but still...It pisses me off. I thought Everleigh never fucking knew who her dad was, that he was the kind of teenage boy who doesn't want to have anything to do with the girl's pregnancy and is not part of the kid's life at all. Obviously it's not the case, even if he doesn't see her everyday he's still sees her (he probably have a visitation time) and she knows who he is, so making her call Cole dad is weird, changing her last name to his is even weirder. That's not fair for Everleigh.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I don't think she'd be able to get away with changing Everleigh's last name. She would have to go through a legal process and because Everleigh's dad is still involved, he could take Sav to court to stop her. And if he pays any child support at all, which I assume he does since its pretty clear that they would have needed to go through the courts since Sav and him don't seem to get along, she won't have a case for changing Ev's last name. I agree it really bothers me that she acts like he isn't involved at all and that Cole is her primary father figure. Even in her wedding vows, she said that Cole had given them a life they thought they'd never get to have which makes it seem like Ev doesn't have a dad and she does. So annoying. You know Sav must be the kind of mom that talks crap about him in front of Everleigh.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lyanna wrote:That's so messed up. Obviously with all these youtubers we only know one side of the story, and it's the side of the one who is all over social media, but still...It pisses me off. I thought Everleigh never fucking knew who her dad was, that he was the kind of teenage boy who doesn't want to have anything to do with the girl's pregnancy and is not part of the kid's life at all. Obviously it's not the case, even if he doesn't see her everyday he's still sees her (he probably have a visitation time) and she knows who he is, so making her call Cole dad is weird, changing her last name to his is even weirder. That's not fair for Everleigh.
So sad. Everleigh is probably so confused. I feel like it's a slap in the face to her real dad how she treats Cole, calling him the best dad and all. Had to be influenced.
mamabear25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamabear25 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 96dd5e.jpg[/img]

New picture of everleigh and her daddy

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Lyanna wrote:That's so messed up. Obviously with all these youtubers we only know one side of the story, and it's the side of the one who is all over social media, but still...It pisses me off. I thought Everleigh never fucking knew who her dad was, that he was the kind of teenage boy who doesn't want to have anything to do with the girl's pregnancy and is not part of the kid's life at all. Obviously it's not the case, even if he doesn't see her everyday he's still sees her (he probably have a visitation time) and she knows who he is, so making her call Cole dad is weird, changing her last name to his is even weirder. That's not fair for Everleigh.
So sad. Everleigh is probably so confused. I feel like it's a slap in the face to her real dad how she treats Cole, calling him the best dad and all. Had to be influenced.
She keeps posting pictures of Cole and writing things like I never thought we will be able to live that life one day, I'm glad Everleigh has a father figure so she can see how a man should treat his wife and his daughter, like princesses and stuff like that. She wants to make it seem as E's dad treated them like crap and never cared about them and what happened to them.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think S and Carlie Butler should be BFF. Her posts re: E's dad are spot on with how Carlie talks about her sons dad.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I am so nosy and want to know the backstory about the baby daddy. the whole situation seems like a hot mess. How do you say new husband (who basically is an infant) is her new dad but she has a dad?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

It *looks* like E & her dad have a good relationship. I really hope Sav doesn't screw it up but it definitely seems like she's on the path to doing that.
mamabear25
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamabear25 »

Even if Tommy treated Sav like crap, you don't strip your daughter away from her father because things didn't work out in a relationship. Even if Tommy isn't a Christ follower, that's not an excuse to completely disrespect him and have their daughter call her new husband daddy. I wonder how she'd feel if Tommy got married to a sweet girl and Everleigh called her mommy. I just think things are going about the wrong way. You can tell from tommys posts that he clearly loves his daughter. Even scrolling back to way earlier posts. He most likely really doesn't like his daughter being so exposed with social media constantly and wants her to be an real kid. I can almost guarantee that him and Sav probably fight about that. I saw a comment on one pic ask if him and Sav still talk and he said only to get to see my daughter.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's obvious he gets to see his daughter and it looks like they have a nice relationship. Hard to judge by pictures- but they look like they love each other and have fun together. If he's putting the effort in, why would you want to take that away from Everleigh? When you become a mother, you have to be mature and sacrifice some things in life. With that being said, there's no guarantee that you and your baby daddy are going to be together forever. If it doesn't work out, you need to have your child's best interest. Don't like him? That's fine, you don't have to. But don't make it seem like he's a bad guy all around that doesn't care about his daughter or that Cole is the only father figure in her life. If he treats her right and isn't a deadbeat father, that's something that she should respect and be happy with. I lost respect for them because of this. It shows how manipulative and selfish she can be.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I have no clue who these winners are (just reading this page alone gives me enough thing to roll my eyes at..) but my daughter came across their wedding video and watched it and showed it too me. I think it must have come up in our suggested or something. Anyway she doesn't watch these guys but she thought the wedding and video were really pretty and wanted me to see it.... LONG STORY SORRY.. when I saw they had a thread here just now I had to pop in and say... He has the most ridiculous hair I've ever seen. What the hell is up with the 80's surfer dude cut? I could not take the video seriously Bc it looked like Malibu Ken and Barbie's wedding day. My daughter got mad Bc I wouldn't stop making comments every time he came on screen. Anyway I'm so glad I saw this so I could make that random comment...
carry on!! Lol

Return to “Cole and Sav”