JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Okay we've seen Aladdin eat broccoli a few times, so I'll give you that one, Jess, but come on. You stumbled over "she mostly loves fruits and veggies" both times you said it, and plus.... when you left carrots for Rudolph and his friends on Christmas, your kids had no clue what they were. Stop. TOMATO sauce on pizza is not a vegetable. Aladdin eating avocado one time for her first food, does not mean it's her favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jcait00
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jcait00 »

Aladdin is turning 1, Jesssssss's baby fever has begun!
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Honestly, her belly doesn't look too bad and I'm not sure, but did she lose weight? I think anything that gets better can help with later surgery, so it's good.

Pizza-Addy: Jess, your child doesn't have teeth yet, there is no need to feed her anything rather hard. You don't take ham, put it on a piece of bread and serve her that, so why pizza with topings?
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Sparklingdee wrote:Lmao @ Jess saying pizza is just "bread and sauce", yeah its ok if its HOME MADE but not a takeout pizza Jess :?
ImageDid she really say that?! Is saying the pizza is just sauce and bread supposed to make it not junk food? What's her line of thinking?
She must use that reasoning for the rest of the crap she feeds the kids. "Hamburgers are just meat and bread! It's fine!" "Fries are just potatoes and salt!" "Taco Bell is just tortillas with meat, beans and sauce!" "It's not that bad!" Image What a dumbass.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mamafirst wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Lmao @ Jess saying pizza is just "bread and sauce", yeah its ok if its HOME MADE but not a takeout pizza Jess :?
ImageDid she really say that?! Is saying the pizza is just sauce and bread supposed to make it not junk food? What's her line of thinking?
She must use that reasoning for the rest of the crap she feeds the kids. "Hamburgers are just meat and bread! It's fine!" "Fries are just potatoes and salt!" "Taco Bell is just tortillas with meat, beans and sauce!" "It's not that bad!" Image What a dumbass.

there was a minion defending pizza grease/oil saying it's natural from cows milk or some shit hahahahahaha.

Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Mamafirst wrote:

there was a minion defending pizza grease/oil saying it's natural from cows milk or some shit hahahahahaha.

Lmao! You have got to be kidding me! Just when I thought her minions couldn't get any dumber...

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

"its just sauce and bread.." lol DUMMMMMB.

The baby only catnaps because they are constantly waking her up. Again, dummmb.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

fingusername wrote:"its just sauce and bread.." lol DUMMMMMB.

The baby only catnaps because they are constantly waking her up. Again, dummmb.
She admitted Addie will regularly go to bed at 2am and tried to cover it by saying 'I'll stay up until 2 and she might fall asleep around 11' in a very unconvincing way. She said 'this girl would sleep in until 10 if I let her' too like...yeah if she's up until 2am you should let her sleep until 10! that's only 8 hours and she needs way more sleep a night at that age! no wonder she's constantly 'cat napping', she's probably exhausted because her sleep routine is total bullshit.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

So pathetic that Jess uses the summer as an excuse for not having a routine..even though she doesn't have one during the school year... also Jess you wouldn't need to be up till 2 am editing if you put your damn kids to bed at a normal time! try 7 or 8pm not 10 or 11 :roll:
PurpleOctopus
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PurpleOctopus »

I was watching an old video of hers from about 4 years ago and i noticed that someone left a comment saying that putting the kids on a schedule would help but Jess commented back saying that she doesnt believe in schedules for her family. She said something about how it seems more natural to let them eat when they're hungry and sleep when they're tired. I guess she still feels the same way. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I would go crazy if I didnt have a schedule for my daughter, I totally dont get how Jess does that with 5 kids.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

PurpleOctopus wrote:I was watching an old video of hers from about 4 years ago and i noticed that someone left a comment saying that putting the kids on a schedule would help but Jess commented back saying that she doesnt believe in schedules for her family. She said something about how it seems more natural to let them eat when they're hungry and sleep when they're tired. I guess she still feels the same way. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I would go crazy if I didnt have a schedule for my daughter, I totally dont get how Jess does that with 5 kids.

That's why Jess's house is a disaster all the time and her kids are nightmares. When you have a very young baby, sure, don't try to put them on a schedule five minutes after they're born. But kids thrive on a routine. And it makes it easier to manage a home when you have a routine in your day and week to clean certain things at certain times or on certain days. It is amazing to me that she wants to be a teacher. The only way to successfully manage a classroom and keep kids on task is to have routines and schedules and procedures. She's so stupid.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

If Baldy can use a sippy cup, then why can't she put breast milk in it?

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:I don't know if this has been discussed but the "tracker" in the latest video is a built in iPhone app, so it's not like she's put a chip on him or downloaded something for the purpose of keeping an eye on him.

It's still weird af though.

With find my iPhone you have to log in/accept the tracking request though right?

Not if they share an Apple ID. Or if she knows his password to his.
My husband and I know how to log into each other's account on pretty much everything, so maybe they do too?

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I don't think it's that weird to have tracking on your phone for your spouse. It can be super handy, and if you share an Apple ID then it's just automatic. As long as it's not because you don't trust each other, I see no issue. I gave it for my husband and I trust him 100%, but it's helpful to see how far away he is or if I want to meet him somewhere. I know a lot of other people who do the same time. I can definetly see it being misused, though.
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

violet-kelsey black wrote:If Baldy can use a sippy cup, then why can't she put breast milk in it?

I was thinking this while she was talking about her taking a sippy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

I think what will happen is that T&C will start to feel like coming over less, start avoiding visits sometimes, and that Jessica and Chris will spin that as Ashley manipulating them/hindering their relationship, and that this will further push T&C away
[/quote]

Personal - this is what happened with my ex-husband. By the time we got to the point of him moving 30+ minutes away to live with a girl and the kids saying they didn't want to go, I was so tired of him hurting my kids by encouraging them to have expectations of an involved dad that I let him think it was all my fault just to get on with all of our lives. He fully believes that his children would want to live with him if "not for his bitch ex-wife" and that's alright with me.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:If Baldy can use a sippy cup, then why can't she put breast milk in it?

Because then there would be no reason for Jess not to go back to school and actually make something of her life because the hairless messiah could be away from her for longer periods.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

allienc wrote:I think what will happen is that T&C will start to feel like coming over less, start avoiding visits sometimes, and that Jessica and Chris will spin that as Ashley manipulating them/hindering their relationship, and that this will further push T&C away
Personal - this is what happened with my ex-husband. By the time we got to the point of him moving 30+ minutes away to live with a girl and the kids saying they didn't want to go, I was so tired of him hurting my kids by encouraging them to have expectations of an involved dad that I let him think it was all my fault just to get on with all of our lives. He fully believes that his children would want to live with him if "not for his bitch ex-wife" and that's alright with me.[/quote]
God that's awful and way to go for making that sacrifice for your kids! How can someone have such little self awareness that they'd willingly abandon their kids for a relationship and still think they're an awesome dad? Ugh, it blows my mind. I'm glad they have you!
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

PurpleOctopus wrote:I was watching an old video of hers from about 4 years ago and i noticed that someone left a comment saying that putting the kids on a schedule would help but Jess commented back saying that she doesnt believe in schedules for her family. She said something about how it seems more natural to let them eat when they're hungry and sleep when they're tired. I guess she still feels the same way. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I would go crazy if I didnt have a schedule for my daughter, I totally dont get how Jess does that with 5 kids.

Wow Image

Personal - We only have one child who is six months old and we started a routine with him from day two of life. Obviously as a newborn, you can't schedule when they want to feed etc but every night we do the same thing and he knows what's coming, you guessed it, bed time at shock horror... 7PM! And every morning, we have the same routine while our days are a bit of a loose routine. Of course it doesn't always go to plan and I don't expect it to BUT I could never imagine not having a routine with one child let alone five (or seven). Actually, personally, the thought of having five children is overwhelming enough but the thought of no structure with five children, I can't even begin to imagine the chaos Image *runs away to rock in corner* hehehe.

liveyourlife22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by liveyourlife22 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 857662.png[/img]

Now she's convincing others! DOMINOS IS BAD FOR ADULTS, HOW CAN IT BE GOOD FOR A BABY?!?

Return to “JesssFam”