DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Did anyone catch what was said with the part of today's video where papa was pretending to feed the bees to Jeffrey? It seemed like the joke went south based on his pissed look and Missy's expression. Also wtf why are they messing with bees are they dumb?!!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Also FTR I almost never watch their stuff anymore but just felt like it today. That entire thing was poor parenting. Throw your baby who can't swim down a water side. Leads ice cream in the Cavana after complaining of bees. Take your child with an ear infection to a water park. Force your child to be a puppet with thumbs up crap when they are falling asleep (pretty sure they put the light on too). Complain about not getting to go on big slides cuz of kids.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

things i learned from todays vlogs

brybry is just as creepy in person as he is cooped up in their mcmansion. did anyone else catch how people were giving him strange looks as he walked around the waterpark with the camera and having more fun than every single child there?

these people are horrible parents putting finn down the slide like they did and at his age (all for that almighty dollar tho!)

ollie is more articulate in his speech than brybry is and speak more in an adult tone than brybry

thatwater looked super dirty and gross

their dirty cabana represents their lives but it makes me laugh that they leave it messy with food everywhere then act surprised there's so many bees swarming around

missy admits today was an ollie day. does she recall having a second kid?

i can't stand this couple
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Bryan's big head on the tv screen in the beginning - is that really necessary? You can tell Mimi and Papa made breakfast and Missy is just sitting there eating like a brat - she probably doesn't even offer her parents to rest or make them a plate of food when they come over! Nobody wants to watch your old staged vlogs - and stop using the "trapped" word it's so played out!! Bryan really is looking like Rob Kardashian - wearing all black and getting chunkier in every vlog!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

You could tell Ollie wasn't feeling too well in the beginning of vlog. I can't believe they brought him to a waterpark, but they honestly did look like they had fun. Bryan and missy looked like they were holding hands at one point, and it just felt like watching them having fun which was a breath of fresh air.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

usernamessuck wrote:You could tell Ollie wasn't feeling too well in the beginning of vlog. I can't believe they brought him to a waterpark, but they honestly did look like they had fun. Bryan and missy looked like they were holding hands at one point, and it just felt like watching them having fun which was a breath of fresh air.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
i respect that i just didn't see that for myself i guess. i feel like 99% of their content is very much staged like the way they talk to the kids and the viewers not to mention the way they are always looking at the camera and one another with their mouths open.

their vlog is one big thumbnail oppurtunity meaning they are always trying to make faces so they can screen shot during editing so they can have a thumbnail for the video
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What does she drink.. a weight loss drink? She looks like she's losing weight
I was grossed out by the water.. why let him open his eyes in that pee water, gross
Weren't they (both families) just stung by bees? Why fuck around with them. Did Jeff get the girls ice cream? The girls and tal looked left out

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

onbreak wrote:What does she drink.. a weight loss drink? She looks like she's losing weight
I was grossed out by the water.. why let him open his eyes in that pee water, gross
Weren't they (both families) just stung by bees? Why fuck around with them. Did Jeff get the girls ice cream? The girls and tal looked left out

And soaking his infected ear in it. Yuck. Waterparks are gross, I mean its inevitable.. but taking the kid with the infected ear there is just asking for trouble.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Finn didn't look like he was having a very good time. He looked sad and worried most of the blog. :(
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
No offense to Missy, but in this picture she looks like something that I wouldn't want to see in the corner of my room in the middle of the night.
Did you ever see the movie "Cat's Eye"? In the last part of it, there's a little troll that lives in a little girl's bedroom. Missy looks like him in this picture.
And Missy said today was an "Ollie day"?
Ummm, every day is an Ollie day...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Momto3boys wrote:So , Oliver has swimmers ear and you take them to a water park.. They are piss poor parents.. But hey they will make money from Olivers painful ear
They had to keep up with the trapped titles!
onbreak wrote:What does she drink.. a weight loss drink? She looks like she's losing weight

I noticed them looking left out. Bry Bry probably flaunted some money and paid for it all to make it look like they're still friends.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
tintin15 wrote:
No offense to Missy, but in this picture she looks like something that I wouldn't want to see in the corner of my room in the middle of the night.
Did you ever see the movie "Cat's Eye"? In the last part of it, there's a little troll that lives in a little girl's bedroom. Missy looks like him in this picture.
And Missy said today was an "Ollie day"?
Ummm, every day is an Ollie day...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
OMG YES THE TROLL IN CATS EYE THAT LIVES IN THE BASEBOARD LOL
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Bryan is so rude and annoying the Johnson's vlog - and Ollie is being super weird as usual - he was licking Jeff's arm, like he doesn't even know how to behave!! Bryan thinks he's some big celebrity because he had a cabana at the waterpark - what a loser!! He didn't even do any rides most of the activities he stayed out of the way, probably lying down on a beach chair like an old fart!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

brownprincess93 wrote:Bryan is so rude and annoying the Johnson's vlog - and Ollie is being super weird as usual - he was licking Jeff's arm, like he doesn't even know how to behave!! Bryan thinks he's some big celebrity because he had a cabana at the waterpark - what a loser!! He didn't even do any rides most of the activities he stayed out of the way, probably lying down on a beach chair like an old fart!
is there a thread for them? can we talk about the sponsored video part they put in the first part of their video and how he said he always wanted to be a chef and thats why he teamed up with that company for the video lol.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Bryan is so rude and annoying the Johnson's vlog - and Ollie is being super weird as usual - he was licking Jeff's arm, like he doesn't even know how to behave!! Bryan thinks he's some big celebrity because he had a cabana at the waterpark - what a loser!! He didn't even do any rides most of the activities he stayed out of the way, probably lying down on a beach chair like an old fart!
If you watch Cassie's video she does a stupid truth or dare on her channel. One of them is lick someone's ear. She then licks papa, bryan, Ollie, and Finn maybe someone else as well. That is why Ollie was licking. Because his family is weird...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
If you watch Cassie's video she does a stupid truth or dare on her channel. One of them is lick someone's ear. She then licks papa, bryan, Ollie, and Finn maybe someone else as well. That is why Ollie was licking. Because his family is weird...

LOLWUT
jenboghel01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenboghel01 »

The moment Finn was done with this family lol Image

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Pretty sure swimmers ear and an ear infection are totally different. Swimmers ear is when water gets stuck in your ear after swimming and an infection is, well, an infection.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Bryan really was rude on the Johnson's vlog. Saying that he was so over the slides etc was ridiculous. He really thinks he's a big shot. Wearing the black shirt and hat...who does he think he is? All that "trapped" crap was so a annoying. All these vloggers will do anything for footage like all those bees. I would have laughed if one of them had gotten stung. What do they expect leaving all those sugary drinks and ice cream out?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Pretty sure swimmers ear and an ear infection are totally different. Swimmers ear is when water gets stuck in your ear after swimming and an infection is, well, an infection.

Swimmers ear is an infection of the outer ear canal and/or the actual outside of the ear. It is caused from water in the ear but it's still an ear infection. It's super painful as well. You are thinking of an inner ear infection, which is also an infection, but Just of a different part of the ear.

Return to “Daily Bumps”