DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Also, just in case Missy or Bryan are reading.. from google..
Can I swim with swimmers ear??
You should not swim if you have swimmer's ear. Even if you wear earplugs, they do not have a tight enough seal to completely keep water out, and your ears need to stay dry to heal. Scuba diving and other water activities also should be avoided.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote:Weren't they (both families) just stung by bees? Why fuck around with them.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
I was just waiting for one of those idiots to be stung Image And then it would've been WATERPARK DISASTER! STUNG BY BEES, TODDLER GOES TO ER! Missy was the first to complain about how excruciating her bee sting was and acted like it was practically killing her, yet there she was trapping them in a straw and shooting them at people. And what did they *think* was going to happen if they left out a bunch of sugary pop and melted ice cream? How hard is it to walk it to a trash can and throw it away?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:
onbreak wrote:Weren't they (both families) just stung by bees? Why fuck around with them.

I was just waiting for one of those idiots to be stung Image And then it would've been WATERPARK DISASTER! STUNG BY BEES, TODDLER GOES TO ER! Missy was the first to complain about how excruciating her bee sting was and acted like it was practically killing her, yet there she was trapping them in a straw and shooting them at people. And what did they *think* was going to happen if they left out a bunch of sugary pop and melted ice cream? How hard is it to walk it to a trash can and throw it away?!

How much you wanna bet they just left that bee mess there for n employee to deal with instead of cleaning up the disaster they made??
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

cat9480 wrote:

That or TRAPPED IN BEE INFESTED WATERPARK or TRAPPED IN THE ER, with an overly photoshopped injury on the kids. you know cause they have to do the yearly click bait.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

jenboghel01 wrote:The moment Finn was done with this family lol Image

Yes, I was like that's too much for him
Seriously, there's no in between.. he is either a burden or a guinea pig (cricket eating)
I was offended when she was in the truck coming home and started to say how it'll be forever until he catches up to what Ollie can do.. They are 2 years apart you ding bat and Ollie is already sick of the shit you make him do (Disney)

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I thought this was a fun day for the family and I would have liked the vlog if I didn't know poor Ollie had an ear infection. The poor kid has constant ear infections. I've said this before but he may need tubes in his ears and they should plug his ears to keep the water out. I got used to plugs as a kid and had tubes due to constant ear infections. Water parks gross me out though and that cloudy water made me want to barf.

Finn was cute and a little overwhelmed but I saw several smiles and he seems to enjoy himself. He is a serious little guy who seems to love going down the slide even though he makes a face. My little guy is the same way, he goes down over and over by himself and looks terrified each time but loves it. Kids finns age will cry and fight you if they don't want to do something. My youngest is 2 weeks younger than Finn and if I tried to force my little man to do something he doesn't want to do, he will cry.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Ok, this is back tracking a bit, but I was on vacation and forgot to post this back when I saw it. A couple vlogs ago, Bryan showed Missy cutting a pineapple and mentioned that she ordered 4 white sugarloaf pineapples from Hawaii. My friend has family in Hawaii and goes there frequently, and she said it would probably cost $150-200 for 4 of these pineapples plus shipping. Anyone have any experience with this? Is this an accurate price range? I was *shocked* that someone would spend so much on 4 pineapples...but on the other hand, that sounds exactly like Missy and Bryan.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

cat9480 wrote:Ok, this is back tracking a bit, but I was on vacation and forgot to post this back when I saw it. A couple vlogs ago, Bryan showed Missy cutting a pineapple and mentioned that she ordered 4 white sugarloaf pineapples from Hawaii. My friend has family in Hawaii and goes there frequently, and she said it would probably cost $150-200 for 4 of these pineapples plus shipping. Image Anyone have any experience with this? Is this an accurate price range? I was *shocked* that someone would spend so much on 4 pineapples...but on the other hand, that sounds exactly like Missy and Bryan.

They are $27 each on this website with $60 shipping for 4. So you are right. That is insane. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 87d8d0.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 4c1b0a.jpg[/img]

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Playsinrain wrote:Also, just in case Missy or Bryan are reading.. from google..
Can I swim with swimmers ear??
You should not swim if you have swimmer's ear. Even if you wear earplugs, they do not have a tight enough seal to completely keep water out, and your ears need to stay dry to heal. Scuba diving and other water activities also should be avoided.
Ok yeah I just googled it too, I didn't realize swimmers ear had anything to do with an ear infection. What the hell is wrong with these people.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Pretty sure swimmers ear and an ear infection are totally different. Swimmers ear is when water gets stuck in your ear after swimming and an infection is, well, an infection.

If I remember correctly, swimmer's ear is an outer ear infection due to the moisture in the ear. That is why you can treat with drops. It does need to dry out though. Going to a water park won't help. I don't think it will make it worse, though.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Ok, this is back tracking a bit, but I was on vacation and forgot to post this back when I saw it. A couple vlogs ago, Bryan showed Missy cutting a pineapple and mentioned that she ordered 4 white sugarloaf pineapples from Hawaii. My friend has family in Hawaii and goes there frequently, and she said it would probably cost $150-200 for 4 of these pineapples plus shipping. Image Anyone have any experience with this? Is this an accurate price range? I was *shocked* that someone would spend so much on 4 pineapples...but on the other hand, that sounds exactly like Missy and Bryan.

They are $27 each on this website with $60 shipping for 4. So you are right. That is insane. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 87d8d0.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 4c1b0a.jpg[/img]

Sigh, bet she's not start enough to cut the tops and grow her own

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

God forbid they buy pineapples at the store like us, the little poor trash goblins with mediocre fruit.

Nope, gotta have the fanciest pineapples, too :roll: I bet they buy the most expensive toilet paper just because of the price.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

Bryan just posted they're at the airport... I bet they will be at Brooks party.

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I agree going Alabama. Staying in the guest room that C&K were talking about in their vlog.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Did you guys notice that Bryan changed his header photo on his twitter page? Poor guy is so delusional that he and his wife have a lovey dovey relationship - she clearly only does that for the camera, her real love is her phone! Missy posted a video on Instagram of the boys "fighting" - must have been Bryan coaching them all along, he does anything for his stupid staged videos!
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

What is Bryan talking about in the beginning? The other video was uploaded on Missy's channel, which they do all the time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Nevermind, they just uploaded the other one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Wait... so the one organized activity that Ollie does outside of the house has been stopped! Now the boys are having private swim lessons at home! They really are the worst parents. This is supposed to work on his strokes etc and push him more. He used to have private lessons then they added Peyton because that would push him more. Now they are having private lessons at home. He really needs to socialize with other people especially those like at a swim school.
Another amazon box of wasted $$$ to use for a short vlog clip. Sure Bryan Ollie has wanted to do that for such a long time. Idiot!!!
Of course she spent big money on those pineapples. Wonder if they even ate all four of them or did they get fed to the chickens?
They must a little desperate for content if they're actually going to Alabama. Wonder if Ellie and Jared will be there. Did Cullen and Katie come to Ollie and Finns first birthday parties?

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

Ducklings4 wrote:
sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Pretty sure swimmers ear and an ear infection are totally different. Swimmers ear is when water gets stuck in your ear after swimming and an infection is, well, an infection.

If I remember correctly, swimmer's ear is an outer ear infection due to the moisture in the ear. That is why you can treat with drops. It does need to dry out though. Going to a water park won't help. I don't think it will make it worse, though.

Yep, going swimming again is the worst thing to do when you have swimmer's ear. I had it a lot as a kid, and I usually stayed out of the pool for like a week afterwards.. They should get Ollie some earplugs, since they go swimming pretty much every day.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2 vlogs today? huh???

Return to “Daily Bumps”