JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... fc2f75.jpg[/img]

I know y'all are prob so sick of these mess photos but come on!! What is this? Is that a row of seats from a car? Don't they have a garage? I couldn't live like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Me neither makes me cringe

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Anyone else watch Janell's new Q and A video? she said she hasn't dated for 6 years because she has never wanted Alyna to grow up with her dating a bunch of different guys.. gotta say I respect her on that decision, Jess could've done the same
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

That scene with Addie naked and the boys trying to put a diaper was waaaay to long IMO. It doesn't matter that she blurrred her out. She's fucken stupid.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I personally feel like Jess doesn't deserve to be called mom by Tommy and Caden but maybe thats just me.. she doesn't really bother with them unless she needs them to be in a video or picture but if Tommy and Caden are cool with it then thats all that matters
I agree. They may not "force" them but I'm sure it's pushed on them. It doesn't come out natural.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"Well she OFFERED..." Recap

Kyson and Tommy open the vlog with a "what's up fam" (Tommy looks a little annoyed lol I don't blame him). Chris is getting ready to cook breakfast because the only thing Jess "cooks" is freezer stuff and Pinterest breakfasts. Jess sees Chris opening a spatula and complains because they "have like 30 spatulas!" She opens a drawer and starts pulling out different spatulas. Addie squeals in the background and Jess makes it out to be that Addie "agrees with her."
Chris cooks potatoes, eggs, bacon (in the oven - I'll agree this is good!), and pancakes. Jess comes into the kitchen and finds Chris playing a game called Cooking Craze (sponsorship) on his phone. More talking about the game as the bacon finishes in the oven. Tommy, Kaden, Kyson, and Landen are all sitting at a "breakfast bar" type setting and Tommy and Landen are already eating eggs.
Kyson plays peekaboo with Addie (who doesn't even have a diaper on :? ) and Jess asks if he wants to help "change Addie's diaper." Jess, I don't know if you know this (although minions would argue you do since you have 5 kids OMGGGGG) but to change a diaper, a baby must first have a diaper on...anyway, Kyson tries to get Addie to stay still but she hilariously rolls all over the bed (thankfully her parts are censored) and Kyson asks if Jess can make her stay still. Jess puts her down on a backwards diaper (Kyson thought the back was the front and vice-versa) and then while Kyson is trying to figure out the tabs, Addie crawls away because he's taking too long. They move Addie to the floor and by this point I'm amazed she hasn't peed on anyone yet. Landen offers to help keep Addie still, but when handed the diaper, he throws it back at Jess. Eventually it turns into Landen and Kyson trying to put a diaper on Addie and there's a cut and Jess probably did it. Pop quiz: how many Roque boys does it take to change a diaper? Jess gives the boys high fives as Addie plays with a hanger.
What's on the agenda for the day? They have to take everything down off the walls (so much for that Pinterest wall!) because the painters will be by the next day. It took hours to hang all that stuff up, so she's hoping it will all go back on the walls with relative ease. Jess and Addie hang out by the white baby gate at the top of the stairs. The painter said it would take about 3 days, but he would try to do it in 2 if possible. As Jess is explaining what all needs to happen (wreaths, pictures, baby gates, etc. come down) Landen appears at the middle of the stairs (what do you call that area? lol) with a flower in his hair.
Chris points out some long red thing in the garage that he's capable of cracking his head on. Jess says she can't because she's too short. Jess says they've been in the garage all day and haven't done anything in the house because the kids have been playing outside, so they've been outside/in the garage. They will probably be up until 2am doing the stuff in the house after the kids go to bed. However, it's almost Big Brother time and they're watching it live because Gabe and Amber have off and are coming over to visit. Jess rattles off the top 5 most important things to her - kids, husband, house, job, Big Brother.
Gabe and Amber are over, but clearly don't look like they're up for filming. Jess tells Lilia that someone is coming to paint the house the next day. They are ordering pizza - surprise! - and Jess has Tommy place the order. They get 1 large cheese and 1 large pepperoni. That's the first time Tommy has ever ordered pizza, and we see one of the boys (Caden?) playing with Sadie on the stairs.
Pizza's here, and they gave Addie her own piece this time. They make a breastfeeding joke about Gabe having "chocolate milk" as Gabe imitates pushing on a breast for breastfeeding. At Gabe and Amber's apartment, Amber offers (really?) to take all the kids (REALLY? except Addie for obvious reasons) overnight because Jess and Chris have to be up early for the painter to show up.
The kids are in the hot tub and we can hear Moana (or the soundtrack) playing in the background as Jess films a clearly annoyed Gabe. Jess holds Addie's tummy as she "swims" to Amber. Jess and Addie spin in the water with Tommy and Landen going around them. Addie is loving being in the water. Jess gets the kids out and wrapped in towels and in the next cut, the kids are laid out in the floor and couch of Gabe and Amber's living room watching something with them.
Back at the SkuRoquilin house, Kyson and Landen did not want to stay at Gabe and Amber's, so they are home with Jess, Chris, and Addie. Stuff gets taken down off the walls and put in the middle and a plastic sheet will be over everything.
Jess ends the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Blackswan wrote:That scene with Addie naked and the boys trying to put a diaper was waaaay to long IMO. It doesn't matter that she blurrred her out. She's fucken stupid.
I thought the same thing. The scene with kyson OK fine, but bringing it out into the hall was way to much. It's Jess though she films way to much shit she shouldn't.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Blackswan wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I personally feel like Jess doesn't deserve to be called mom by Tommy and Caden but maybe thats just me.. she doesn't really bother with them unless she needs them to be in a video or picture but if Tommy and Caden are cool with it then thats all that matters
I agree. They may not "force" them but I'm sure it's pushed on them. It doesn't come out natural.
Agreed!!

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 328d8d.png[/img]
She straight up posted address' of minions on Snapchat!! Wtf is wrong with her?

waitwhat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by waitwhat »

JustBeingCurious wrote:
cjl123 wrote:
JustBeingCurious wrote:I disagree that they "force" them to call her mom if they didn't want to call her mom they wouldn't and their mother would never allow that to happen in the first place.
Their mom didn't want them filmed but Jessica still did that.

That is completely different.
As far as I remember the timeline was this:

Jess posted the first photo of T and C and her kids on Halloween.
Ashley asked the photo be removed
Jess blocked Ashley
Chris posted photo with the hashtag #theycallhermomanyways soon after.

Yeah, I think it's not at all wild to speculated that all these things could be related and they started teaching the boys to call Jess mom to be shitty to Ashley. You know, in addition to continuing to plaster the two children all over social media when their mom preferred otherwise and it was arguably the safer option for the kids too.

ETA: Chris' post happened in February. The children met Jessica on Oct 31st (so basically November) and he still had that every other weekend schedule BUT back then he would spend time just with them quite a bit. So how attached could T and C have become in 3 or so months of sporadic two days visits so as to spontaneously start calling Jess mom? Yeah not buying it.
The above comment is not about you. It's about the Youtuber whose name I'm mentioning in said comment. Please do not take it personally. Thank you for understanding :)
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lol amen! They're just a photo opportunity for Jess for her YouTube banner or Instagram because a big group of kids always gets attention, thats why she treats them like a commodity when they're out and about saying "ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN" to get attention
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I know someone will probably defend chris saying "THEYRE HIS KIDS TOO", but I would not be happy with an ex if he let our kids spend the night at his wife's baby daddy's apartment that I had never met before....such a strange situation
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I laughed out loud at gabe's face when jess left all the kids with him..omg
Throne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throne »

Bsveach15 wrote: She straight up posted address' of minions on Snapchat!! Wtf is wrong with her?

At what point can we actively call her out for child endangerment? This is completely reckless.

What an disgusting excuse for a mother.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know someone will probably defend chris saying "THEYRE HIS KIDS TOO", but I would not be happy with an ex if he let our kids spend the night at his wife's baby daddy's apartment that I had never met before....such a strange situation
Her kids are ways to accessible to too many adults. And now she's doing the same to kids that are not hers! I would be furious if I were Ashley.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I know someone will probably defend chris saying "THEYRE HIS KIDS TOO", but I would not be happy with an ex if he let our kids spend the night at his wife's baby daddy's apartment that I had never met before....such a strange situation
Her kids are ways to accessible to too many adults. And now she's doing the same to kids that are not hers! I would be furious if I were Ashley.
Ugh right? And he barely sees his boys so why is he dumping them off like that on one of his few days with them? So weird

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

We all know the real reason Jess set up that PO box is to receive gifts.. also why the hell are viewers sending pics of their kids to Jess? They don't even know her she's a stranger to them.. just weird
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Like jess needs more crap to hoard in that house

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Ugh right? And he barely sees his boys so why is he dumping them off like that on one of his few days with them? So weird

because they're just so good at that, being #blended
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Okay Jess just fucking stop.

You are not sleeping and taking a pic, your titty cream isn't going to make you sleep and take selfies.

Also, must be nice to be a mother of 5 kids and be able to nap on the regular.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

No, Chris. Cooking hashbrowns does NOT make you a chef. What a pathetically ignornat asshole.

Return to “JesssFam”