2011Worst&WorstMom - Part 38

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Worst&WorstMom - Part 38

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She picks the worst/most boring video titles. Take a minute and think of something interesting once in a while. She really just slaps those clips together with minimal editing, crappy music and calls her job done.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Okay she definitely put foundation on before getting in the car to go to the trail.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Wtf was that overreaction to the dog "charging" the cat? Her nasty scolding voice and blocking Charles as if he were in the line of fire.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Ewww....she even picks her legs. Gag.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

fingusername wrote:Ewww....she even picks her legs. Gag.
She picks everywhere. Her arms. Her hands. Her legs. Her son's innocent face.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Okay but like the Calvin Klein trend was started by Kylie in 2016. Even PINK & VS have styles like that now lol you're a little late V, but I guess saying it's "trendy" sounds better than saying "I like to copy everyone on YT" lol
Charlie can't get on all fours. He can barely keep his head off the ground. Get real.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

How much yall wanna bet that she tries on her Calvin Klein underwear and poses in front of her mirror just like Karen and compares pictures wishing she could also post it on instagram.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

But seriously what kind of adult mother of two spends money on something just because its "trendy" but she doesn't actually know why? Thats something people do when they're 15. When you're an adult who is raising two children you stop caring about whats "cool" and start thinking for yourself. I bet when Lily is a teenager she'll be like my uncle who constantly tried to train his daughter to be popular, and basically took away any of her own personality and individuality and made her turn into what he thought was cool and trendy.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

wendydarling wrote:Those songs make me queasy. Time for new stuff!
It's interesting because she totally copied all of that music from kkandbabyj, but I love that music in their vlogs. I absolutely can't stand the way she uses it for some reason! (Khoa from kkandbabyj has amazing editing skills, I feel like they're the only ones who can use that music!)
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Jeybee27 wrote:Okay but like the Calvin Klein trend was started by Kylie in 2016. Even PINK & VS have styles like that now lol you're a little late V, but I guess saying it's "trendy" sounds better than saying "I like to copy everyone on YT" lol
Charlie can't get on all fours. He can barely keep his head off the ground. Get real.
That's what I was thinking. Like isn't that a old ass trend? lol
ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

Does anyone know why she doesn't have an actual wedding ring? And just a manly band.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

ashtash1212 wrote:Does anyone know why she doesn't have an actual wedding ring? And just a manly band.
*Cough* The band is the "wedding ring"

The ring with the big diamond is the engagement ring, which she does have. Most women who have jank to do daily, like changing diapers, washing dishes, work, often opt to just wear the band because it's less of an inconvenience.
ashtash1212
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashtash1212 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
ashtash1212 wrote:Does anyone know why she doesn't have an actual wedding ring? And just a manly band.
*Cough* The band is the "wedding ring"

The ring with the big diamond is the engagement ring, which she does have. Most women who have jank to do daily, like changing diapers, washing dishes, work, often opt to just wear the band because it's less of an inconvenience.
I know that the band usually is the wedding ring, but hers looks like one that a man wears for a construction job.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Lots of people who work out wear that instead. My husband always wears one because jewelry isn't allowed at his job. i couldn't tell you why Vanessa has one. She probably saw it at target and decided she hadn't spent enough on dumb shit that day lol
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

The ring wouldn't be quite as ugly if she didn't get a beige one, if she had of gotten a black one it would look nicer. Also the band is too thick for her hands and makes her fingers look like sausages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Her ring is ugly. It does look like a man's ring!

I've noticed that Charlie's body type is oddly small and he has a huge head. Maybe it's just the angle? He reminds me of Lily's body type, tiny with larger head.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

staceybrax wrote:The ring wouldn't be quite as ugly if she didn't get a beige one, if she had of gotten a black one it would look nicer. Also the band is too thick for her hands and makes her fingers look like sausages.

She has a beige one? Hasn't it always been black? Or did she get a new one? The problem isn't the color, it's the size. They make thin ones for women, my guess is Vanessa saw it online and just jumped pulled the trigger. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure they also make them for each military branch, and for police officers. My guess is Vanessa has the Airforce band because #militarywife.
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

V showed Lily on a scooter in her recent video. I'm so glad Lily has a scooter. I've never seen her on a bike or anything before. I think last year she was still riding in the Bob.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Why wasn't this talked about? Omg how scary. Why would she wait until the next day to take him in though? Wtf. What is she doing to that child.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... a41ce4.png

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She is a fucking moron.

Return to “2011teenagemom”