Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Janellann

Unread post by lynnd »

Has anyone watched her Q&A.
nineteenninety3

Re: Janellann

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I'm just watching her q and a now, have to say I really admire her stance on boyfriends. I'd imagine being a single mom is very lonely but she's very clearly put Alyna first and hasn't just jumped from man to man like someone else we know.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

I watched it. She's way more mature than Jess when it comes to her career and her relationship status. She seems to take a lot of pride in being a good role model and providing a stable, healthy life for her child.

That said, she has a really monotone voice and it's hard not that get bored listening to her talk lol

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

I agree about her stance on dating and putting Alyna first and I do hope she pursues school and does wonderful things.

I kninda like her voice. So opposite of her bestie. ;)
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I don't mind Janell at all, id watch her over Jess any day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

So guys what do we think?

- Jess is a bad influence on her.
- She's a bad influence on Jess.
- They are both as bad as each other.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Highlighter wrote:So guys what do we think?

- Jess is a bad influence on her.
- She's a bad influence on Jess.
- They are both as bad as each other.
If Janell doesn't get a new job or doesn't go back to school and becomes a full time ytber like Jess then I'll definitely say Jess is a bad influence, as of now Janell seems to have her head on straight, especially with the boyfriend thing and only having one kid, she knows her limit unlike Jess, who needs a man and a new baby every damn second.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

nineteenninety3 wrote:I'm just watching her q and a now, have to say I really admire her stance on boyfriends. I'd imagine being a single mom is very lonely but she's very clearly put Alyna first and hasn't just jumped from man to man like someone else we know.

Or maybe no ones come around to date her because she's.....unfortunate looking lol
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I don't hate Janell. I think she needs to raise her camera, she's filming herself at a terrible angle. And I want to do her damn eyes brows so bad but I don't hate her. I like her daughter and tommy the most out of this whole bunch of kids.

nineteenninety3

What did she mean when she was talking about school, she said something like she quit her job two days before school was supposed to start but then school called her and said it was cancelled? How can school just be cancelled?

nineteenninety3

cjl123 wrote:I don't hate Janell. I think she needs to raise her camera, she's filming herself at a terrible angle. And I want to do her damn eyes brows so bad but I don't hate her. I like her daughter and tommy the most out of this whole bunch of kids.

Tommy's facial expressions kill me, like in the video today when she clearly forced him into doing the stupid "what's up fan?" It was like he was trying to kill Jesssssssss with a look haha! He's great, I hope he stays how he is.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

The only thing I didn't like about Janel was the whole "surprise" pregnancy thing. Like do the people of Modesto not know if you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant. They always act like it's so big shock.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I like her. Her q and a was slow. But She seems to have a better head on her shoulders than Jess. I dont thunk she will be out of a job for long.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:What did she mean when she was talking about school, she said something like she quit her job two days before school was supposed to start but then school called her and said it was cancelled? How can school just be cancelled?

Yeah that was weird it may be one
Of those fakish schools that lose accreditation, or maybe she meant the class she signed up for was canceled

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

pennyajdg wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:What did she mean when she was talking about school, she said something like she quit her job two days before school was supposed to start but then school called her and said it was cancelled? How can school just be cancelled?

Yeah that was weird it may be one
Of those fakish schools that lose accreditation, or maybe she meant the class she signed up for was canceled

I'm going to assume the class she signed up for was cancelled. Could've been a professor issue or could've been that not enough people signed up for it.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I feel like if we keep talking about Janell Jessica is going to do some ridiculous stuff because she's mad all the attention isn't on her lol

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Blackswan wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:I'm just watching her q and a now, have to say I really admire her stance on boyfriends. I'd imagine being a single mom is very lonely but she's very clearly put Alyna first and hasn't just jumped from man to man like someone else we know.

Or maybe no ones come around to date her because she's.....unfortunate looking lol
I'm ugly as shit and I still found love so it's not impossible
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I was confused about the school and work thing too because at some points I thought I heard her say she had another job. Idk

Her pregnancy story sounded really made up. Like she couldn't even bother to come up with a good lie and rehearse it lol

She may not be the prettiest person in the world but hey, if mama joon can find someone to procreate with then literally ANYONE can.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

blackroses wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

I'm ugly as shit and I still found love so it's not impossible
STOP. I'm SURE you're not.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I appreciate everything she said... I wonder how she can be friends with Jess and respect her??? Like, obviously friends can have totally different lives but she has been married twice, divorced and had 4 kids since Janelle last had a boyfriend! ha.

Return to “JesssFam”