The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

kathpt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by kathpt »

Bidets are the best thing in this entire world. Since Ellie likes to poop so much I'm surprised she didn't let Jared have one in their bathroom.
But then again she probably doesn't even know what they are or how to use them.
you can call me kath.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

kathpt wrote:Bidets are the best thing in this entire world. Since Ellie likes to poop so much I'm surprised she didn't let Jared have one in their bathroom.
But then again she probably doesn't even know what they are or how to use them.
I bet you're right. I think Jared only knows because of his time in Finland on his mission.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Towards the end of the video Ellie "We talked about a lot in College"... ugh can they just explain to us about their COLLEGE situation?
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

onbreak wrote:If I were to make Ellie a shirt.. those two things would not be my first, second, nor third choice

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
If I had to choose for Ellie it would be, "My husband says I'm perfect cause I am!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:Especially since Chrysler gave them the minivan to use. They were open about it when it happened, but newer viewers don't know. I wonder if they have to do a certain number of "van-centered" vlogs per year to keep it.

Wonder if they're trying to get a new van

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

amyfalafal wrote:Towards the end of the video Ellie "We talked about a lot in College"... ugh can they just explain to us about their COLLEGE situation?
I've been watching since they were pregnant with Jackson and they have explained the college situation before. Jared graduated from BYU with a dregree in physical therapy but did not get into graduate school. He worked at Verizon but never said what he did. From his work hour and his nametag when he'd return from work it seems like he worked in retail. She lived with Jared at BYU in student housing for married couples. She did NOT take attend nor graduate from college. She simply lived on campus with her husband.

I wonder why Jared didn't use his degree to become a PT assistant. If he couldn't get into graduate school he still could have used his schooling in the field of his choice. They've said very little about his degree.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

He would at least have job security as a PT assistant. YouTube is not going to be around forever.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jared is pretty personable, and his customers probably liked him. I can't imagine he was as OTT at Verizon as he is in the vlogs. So with bonuses, he could have been making more at Verizon than as a PT assistant.

minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

True, he could have been making a good salary. Its such a waste of his degree though. I wonder if he got any scholarships. They never mention student loans and brag about living debt free.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I agree it's a total waste. I also wonder how many schools he applied to for his advanced degree. Bet he only applied to local schools because Ellie didn't want to be far away from family. Pure speculation, BTW-- I have nothing to base that on besides Ellie's past behavior.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So i guess the surprise today is not that Ellie is knocked up, this thread is way too quiet for that to be the case. lol I won't make myself watch then...
crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Playsinrain wrote:So i guess the surprise today is not that Ellie is knocked up, this thread is way too quiet for that to be the case. lol I won't make myself watch then...
No, the "big" surprise is that they are launching a t-shirt campaignImage. You can get yours for only $22!Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

crowmtmom78 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:So i guess the surprise today is not that Ellie is knocked up, this thread is way too quiet for that to be the case. lol I won't make myself watch then...
No, the "big" surprise is that they are launching a t-shirt campaignImage. You can get yours for only $22!Image

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Gotta pay for that sod!
$22 for an Ellie and Jared t-shirt? That's ridiculous. Bet they're made in sweat shops in Southeast Asia too.

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

The t-shirts are actually very ironic. Ellie' s favorite says "Be Kind." Practice what you preach Ellie.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
PoorJared
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoorJared »

At the end of yesterdays vlog something was brought up that i have noticed a few times before. It seems after the kids go to bed Ellie shuts down to the point where she says shes "done" and cant be bother with the vlog or Jared. She makes it seem as if her day was so hard ( or so depressing) that she needs to literally shut out everyone else, including Jared who does NOTHING but cater to her. Notice how easy it is for Jared to take her yelling " LEAVE ME ALONE" like its a joke. Now, I acknowledge that he knows Ellie better than most people but that is a serious red flag. Its the purest expression of hypocrisy when you not only boast about how much of a dedicated mother you are but then attempt to force your spouses hand on baby #3. Lets face it, E+J want more kids but Jared is smart enough to know that Youtube is not only unstable but that a majority of the money they made has gone and continually goes into Ellies "dream" life house, car, camper, patio sets, clothes and who the fuck knows what else. Because of this Jared really wasnt ready to have a kid at that moment. We all know Ellie uses motherhood, specifically newborn motherhood, as the last ray of light in a depressing and decided life to gain some contentment. Whatever Jared may have said about wanting a child, Im convinced he just wanted an opportunity to not only have sex with but fuck Ellie. Maybe its just me but Ellie having to have sex with Jared in order to have a child is literal the funniest and greatest example of poetic justice ive seen on youtube. Im guessing ellie wont even have sex with the confirmation of one of her ovulation tests. All i can say is what a fuckin bitch of an entitled pyscho. Rant over (for now).
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He should of load up the family and take them to Finland.. maybe he and Ellie would have a break through in the relationship. So many religious girls are sheltered.. I think if she saw more of the world she'd learn a new thing or two

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

The biggest mystery to me is why people in Elkie* and Jared's position don't travel or live abroad. Their kids aren't in grade school yet. They don't have anywhere to be other than in church on Sundays, and we all know that LDS has a global presence. And not least, a foreign environment (meaning someplace new, not necessarily outside of the States) would completely invigorate their vlog content, so the experience could help pay for itself! You guys, I'm salivating just thinking about all the places I would go. While Bonnie's choice to take her kids out of school for four weeks disgusted me, in every other respect they did it right for a family with young kids and means: rent a house for a month (so you are not constantly travelling with little ones beyond a round trip flight) stay put, sink your toes into the sand, and explore! They will blink and Jackson will be starting Kindergarten. What the hello kitty are they waiting for???????

*I consciously embrace this autocorrect.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Today they talked about being in the moment instead of filming. They were kind of excusing why they don't vlog parts of their day (and why their vlogs are so freaking boring). If they want to be in the moment more why don't they stop daily vlogging and do every other day or even weekly vlogs? Oh yeah, that's right. It's not about being in the moment or the memories. It's about that ad$en$e paycheck. We see right through you two.

sostinkincute
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sostinkincute »

usernamessuck wrote:Today they talked about being in the moment instead of filming. They were kind of excusing why they don't vlog parts of their day (and why their vlogs are so freaking boring). If they want to be in the moment more why don't they stop daily vlogging and do every other day or even weekly vlogs? Oh yeah, that's right. It's not about being in the moment or the memories. It's about that ad$en$e paycheck. We see right through you two.

I found it interesting they talked about that today, they basically said "we are only going to film the boring stuff in our life because we want to enjoy the fun stuff" which is basically why their vlogs are getting more and more boring and their views are dropping (as much as Jared wants to think their views are dropping due to a "Youtube malfunction"). I definitely agree with what you said about switching to 6 days a week or ever 5 vlogs that are solid and not just thrown together.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I think Calvin's growing into his looks and his outfit was really cute in today's vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”