DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

In Cullen and Katie's vlog Bryan was freaking out because he saw heat lightning. Is that like, not a thing in Cali, or do they just not go outside enough lol?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

cat9480 wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:I hope Missy and Bryan don't do what E &J did at their house (try and conceive a baby) at C&Ks.

I mean, Finn is already their little souvenir from a visit to E&J...why not make another little souvenir from C&K's house?! Image They are all such close besties, you know.

(I'm only kidding. I think the whole thing is super weird...M&B doing that at E&J's, and then E&J at M&B's house. Ick. Image With all that action and Ellie blowing her nose in her sheets and Bryan pooping in his, these people need to take their YouTube millions and invest in all new sheets!)

I would set my house on fire if I found out any of these people procreated in a guest bed (or in the Lannister case the master bed, right?).

The fire department would understand.

God, you would have to air out the room for a month to get rid of the Brian sex stench.
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

OhHiImSam wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:I hope Missy and Bryan don't do what E &J did at their house (try and conceive a baby) at C&Ks.

I mean, Finn is already their little souvenir from a visit to E&J...why not make another little souvenir from C&K's house?! Image They are all such close besties, you know.

(I'm only kidding. I think the whole thing is super weird...M&B doing that at E&J's, and then E&J at M&B's house. Ick. Image With all that action and Ellie blowing her nose in her sheets and Bryan pooping in his, these people need to take their YouTube millions and invest in all new sheets!)

I would set my house on fire if I found out any of these people procreated in a guest bed (or in the Lannister case the master bed, right?).

The fire department would understand.

God, you would have to air out the room for a month to get rid of the Brian sex stench.
This made my day!

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 1f5717.png[/img] I guess Brooks had his invisibility cloak on?!

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

cat9480 wrote:

We can't forget how Brooks was conceived at the Nulls. With all the jizz Austin left on the walls, C&K might want a paternity test.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WHY do they think that is ok?
Ha, ha-- our 4 year old "toddler" is obsessed with swords, guns, and fighting! Yay!

And no, heat lightning isn't really a thing in Southern California. But he grew up in Idaho, ffs. It's not like he's never seen weird weather.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Baconsgirl

Lovethesnark wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

We can't forget how Brooks was conceived at the Nulls. With all the jizz Austin left on the walls, C&K might want a paternity test.
oh I didn't I was going to mention that.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I feel like they would do gender selection and find out Bryan somehow has only male sperm.

Cue an affair with Corbin and lo and behold a miraculous little girl that's DEFINITELY Bryan's is conceived!
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

PumpkinHead wrote:In Cullen and Katie's vlog Bryan was freaking out because he saw heat lightning. Is that like, not a thing in Cali, or do they just not go outside enough lol?

I spend a lot of time in California, live in Texas, and I've never even heard of heat lightning before today. Definitely a regional thing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

You'd think she would loose the hat. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... f5ae67.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

A lot of their followers hate the Lumps. It's pretty amusing. Must be awkward for C&K though.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Strawberry26 wrote:You'd think she would loose the hat. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... f5ae67.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Wow. Every adult is on a phone. Except Katie because she's doing something. Even Cullen has his phone out. These are supposedly theirr "best friends" that they only see a few times a year. Put the damn devices down and talk to each other.

Baconsgirl

100midas wrote:
PumpkinHead wrote:In Cullen and Katie's vlog Bryan was freaking out because he saw heat lightning. Is that like, not a thing in Cali, or do they just not go outside enough lol?

I spend a lot of time in California, live in Texas, and I've never even heard of heat lightning before today. Definitely a regional thing.

I know what it is only from reading/watching Sarah Plain and Tall. Although I believe I've seen it in Texas where I live.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Pretty silly anyway. Apparently it's not a thing anywhere.
But growing up in Idaho, he should have experienced it at least once. He likes to pretend he's this "Cali" native.
https://weather.com/science/weather-exp ... -explainer

100midas
Informer
Informer

Baconsgirl wrote:
100midas wrote:

I know what it is only from reading/watching Sarah Plain and Tall. Although I believe I've seen it in Texas where I live.

Yeah, I live in an area of Texas where it's not as humid (I learned from google that it mostly happens on warm, humid nights). It probably gets more common the further south/east you go.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He'd crap his pants at , thunder snow!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
disneyworldbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by disneyworldbelle »

Omg my comment is on there!!! I'll show you the responses from the minions on my comment

disneyworldbelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by disneyworldbelle »

Return to “Daily Bumps”