JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by LilaLavender »

olemama wrote:
tinybeartender wrote:
Does anybody mind explaining to me Jesss's school situation? I'm not American so sometimes find it hard to keep up with how long her degree is, what it would result in etc. I'm currently doing a degree in law from home and sometimes I think I should just give up and vlog to earn more money than I'd get with my career. But then I remember I have a bit of pride lol.
Jess has an associate's degree which is a two-year degree in the US. To teach she will need a four-year degree at least and possibly more study. She started her degree in the fall after Lilia was born and finished just before Lilia turned 6. So it took almost 6 years to complete a two-year degree! She's got quite a ways to go!

How did it take her 6 years? Didn't she take a semester off per birth, so one for Kyson and Kaden and then one for Landen? Even if she did the degree part-time, like in 4 instead of 2, she should've still finished it in 5, not 6 years. Guess that's what you get when you skip classes purely to make sure your kids never go to daycare.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

luci417 wrote:I don't know if Jo usually does recaps for Aerosol's updates but I'm gonna do one in her stead if that's ok, because my kids sick so they're are all sleeping and i have nothing better to do. I'm sorry if this is bad or too long, I didn't want to leave too much out!

How I'm HEALING and How She's GROWING

(We get it Jess, everything is about you and Addelynnnnnn, but mostly about you).
Jess hefts Aerosol up to the camera like Simba in the Lion King and declares that she's eight months old (and presumably queen of all the dirty furniture and take out pizza she surveys).
Aerosol stands up 'all by herself' and Jess is very excited about it
Jess talks about how it's t minus 4 months until she gets baby crazy again- I mean until Addendum turns 1
She says Addlib has been saying hi 'since like 2 months old' because she's the most gifted child to walk the earth, Jess tries to get Admin to say hi and she gets a blank look in return, Addy can also say mama but not dada which drives Chris crazy
Jess admits that Addiction is scarily large, she's in 12-18 month clothes and might go up to size 5 diapers soon
Addendum is accidentally reminded she has a bow on her head and breaks it while she attempts to rip it off which makes me wonder if a wrestling scholarship out of Modesto could be in her future
Jess says she has zero teeth but is still eating everything in sight. Her favourite food is pizza which Jess tries to play off as normal, then desperately backtracks and claims she loves fruit and veggies
Admiration is too special to be made to take a bottle but will in fact be content with a sippy cup full of water if Jess has to leave her. Jess does not mention going back to school at all
Alligator is apparently crawling everywhere and able to outsmart both her parents and 'get into everything. She 'has no limits' - Jess, do any of your kids?
Personality wise Jess struggles to call her Jess struggles to call her 'not high maintenance but...' then describes her as angered easily but contradicts herself and says she's really easy going.
Jess mentions she hasn't heard anything from the Drs about Addy's apnea and seriously asks if she has to call them for an update on her own child's condition
She goes on to lie about Additional sleeping with the monitor on every night and says they've had 1 maybe-alert in the past couple of months
Jess actually admits Aerosol is bald but goes back to deluding herself that she's going to be strawberry blonde

As for Jess, she hasn't gotten her period back yet and she's started physical therapy for her muscles. She says it's helping already after 3 weeks and that she's now unsure about getting the surgery although she admits paying out of pocket is an option
Apparently she has 'heard mixed things' that give her pause - probably that you can't have any more 'accidental' pregnancies after it's done
Jess says shes going to wait it out.
Reading between the lines, we understand that Doctor Google was probably brought in for a consultation
End of video.
Fantastic recap :P
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

PurpleOctopus wrote:I was watching an old video of hers from about 4 years ago and i noticed that someone left a comment saying that putting the kids on a schedule would help but Jess commented back saying that she doesnt believe in schedules for her family. She said something about how it seems more natural to let them eat when they're hungry and sleep when they're tired. I guess she still feels the same way. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I would go crazy if I didnt have a schedule for my daughter, I totally dont get how Jess does that with 5 kids.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Aahh?? I study early child development and many of the cases of extremely bad behaviour in kinder gartners are from parents that use the "they'll eat and sleep when they want to"-method. Hearing Jess promote this disgusts me,
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

tessabravo wrote:I cant unsee this horror. [img]...[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like she's really caking on the makeup more and more nowadays, and I feel like it makes her look older and older.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

MamaJoAnna wrote:"Well she OFFERED..." Recap

hey make a breastfeeding joke about Gabe having "chocolate milk" as Gabe imitates pushing on a breast for breastfeeding.
That's... I mean... I don't know how Gabe felt about that, but that sounds racist/inappropriate to me.
Maisie_Claire
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Maisie_Claire »

In the "well she offered"video at 3:21 when stabby is making breakfast he had the pan handle sticking straight out from the stove. Big no no when you have little kids around. Maybe I'm being a little over dramatic but that has stuck with me since learning that in 7th grade home ec, I don't even do that with just me around in case I bump it on accident. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... ab8f96.jpg[/img]

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Sorry, but I do agree with them about the painters. First they call as they are supposed to be there and say they can't come because they couldn't get the paint, that's annoying. Then they get there and first thing need a coffee and cigarette break?? And I'm sorry, no, if they don't have the necessary tools needed for the job, it's not the customers responsibility to pay for the tool (ladder) so yeah I'd be annoyed too but like someone else already mentioned, you get what you pay for. Shouldn't have just gone with the cheapest.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

smom12 wrote:Well it serves them right. They HAD to have it painted THIS WEEKEND, the weekend where his sons were up. If they would have taken the time to research instead of rushing it, likely due to Jess, they wouldn't have to have his sons sleep over someone else's house and have someone do the job right. You reap what you sow Jess.

They have been talking about it being done for awhile now. They talked a few weeks ago about calling around and looking into it.. I hardly think it was rushing it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:Sorry, but I do agree with them about the painters. First they call as they are supposed to be there and say they can't come because they couldn't get the paint, that's annoying. Then they get there and first thing need a coffee and cigarette break?? And I'm sorry, no, if they don't have the necessary tools needed for the job, it's not the customers responsibility to pay for the tool (ladder) so yeah I'd be annoyed too but like someone else already mentioned, you get what you pay for. Shouldn't have just gone with the cheapest.

Exactly. I really dont know how anyone can find fault in them. I wonder the price difference in the painters, because obviously some are cheaper than others. (but I wonder how great the difference was) We just had our roof done and peoples prices varied greatly. We talked to a few guys and went with one we were comfortable with, he happened to be on the lower end but not the cheapest and we didnt base our decision on the price. If they based their decision only on the price of the company then hopefully lesson learned.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Janell posted a snap with jess in their tie dye tees & French braids..aka their official camping outfits haha
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

LilaLavender wrote:
PurpleOctopus wrote:I was watching an old video of hers from about 4 years ago and i noticed that someone left a comment saying that putting the kids on a schedule would help but Jess commented back saying that she doesnt believe in schedules for her family. She said something about how it seems more natural to let them eat when they're hungry and sleep when they're tired. I guess she still feels the same way. [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] I would go crazy if I didnt have a schedule for my daughter, I totally dont get how Jess does that with 5 kids.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
Aahh?? I study early child development and many of the cases of extremely bad behaviour in kinder gartners are from parents that use the "they'll eat and sleep when they want to"-method. Hearing Jess promote this disgusts me,
There's something I learned in my teaching credential program too that (big shock) kids LIKE to have structure and organization.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

I'm actually smirking at this video. They didn't plan well for the painter's I think it was something Jess just needed to do right then and there. Why do it when the boys just got there. And they picked a boring ass ugly color. They have talked about getting the cabinets stained since they moved in but they went with painting the walls first. Someone said they have been planning it for awhile now, no I don't think so. If they were then why did she make a big deal about her ugly wall if it was just coming down to be painted that's proof it was unplanned. They are so annoying. Paying someone to come in and paint and they pick beige IDK why but it really pisses me off lol

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I wonder if Jess gets jealous when Tommy and Caden are around and has to plan something big like painting a house when they happen to be in town.

I wouldn't put it past her.
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Its funny how they're bashing the painters but yet put the camera down and film them xD
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Why is Chris filming the painters? so rude also I love how he spends all day at the house watching the painters and going to Lowe's not spending any time with his sons..then the first thing he does when he gets back to Wendy's house is play with Adjective..like wtf?! :x
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:Why is Chris filming the painters? so rude also I love how he spends all day at the house watching the painters and going to Lowe's not spending any time with his sons..then the first thing he does when he gets back to Wendy's house is play with Adjective..like wtf?! :x
because he's father of the year
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Lyanna wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:Why is Chris filming the painters? so rude also I love how he spends all day at the house watching the painters and going to Lowe's not spending any time with his sons..then the first thing he does when he gets back to Wendy's house is play with Adjective..like wtf?! :x
Some people here seem to think so lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Super dad my ass.

snitzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snitzy »

Blackswan wrote:
Lyanna wrote:
Some people here seem to think so lol
I'm a cashier and a few times people have been filming at my line and I've gotten in the shot and I'm so uncomfortable with it. I hope that jess is smart/considerate enough to ask to use people's faces in videos but I really really doubt she isImage

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
snarkyblonde
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkyblonde »

I love how Chris and Jess talk this big game about how Chris can supposedly get any deal, any time, but he's filming himself with his tail between his legs forking over extra money to his crappy painters because he doesn't have the balls to tell them to go pound sand

Return to “JesssFam”