DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I just watched Cullen & Katie's vlog - OMG first off it's so bad but I couldn't stop laughing when Ollie fell off the bouncy slide - he even made a face like he was going to destroy someone after!! Finn didn't have shoes on the entire time they played outside and Cullen even said the hard rock of the pavement was going to bother his feet but did Missy do anything about it? Nope!! Bryan was playing with the sword with Gaines and making ugly sounds - Cullen did a nervous laugh (I'll bet he was staring at his watch figuring out how much time is left till these idiots leave hahaha). Okay so there is one person named FRICK YOU in the comments section that is going to town on bashing Daily Bumps and it's cracking me up!! Is it one of you guys??? #Genius
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

onbreak wrote:He'd crap his pants at , thunder snow!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
To be fair, it doesn't take much for Bryan to crap his pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

I watched the C&K vlog just to see the Lumps on a more tolerable smaller dose. A couple of observations:

There's no such thing as a tolerable dose of Bryan and Missy

Watching Cullen do his own yard work was refreshing. I can't imagine Bryan trimming trees. He has people for that! Mainly Jim.

Bryan's face is incredibly round now! Not fat shaming! Just an observation from someone who hasn't seen a Daily Bumps vlog in a few months. As others have said, if he's working his angles in vlogs and photoshopping himself on Instagram to look thinner, he knows there's a major difference in his weight. It's a shame he doesn't do something to get to a healthier weight if he's not happy with how he looks.

Bryan told on himself when he joked that Cullen was an Uber, and said he didn't know Ubers had car seats. Remember last year at Playlist (I think) there was a big debate as to if they had Finn in a car seat in the Uber? I guess that settles that! Poor Finn. I hope he and Ollie are in car seats when they take Ubers now! Wait, they were probably blacklisted from Uber by that driver during Playlist this year! LOL!

katlinsmith04209
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by katlinsmith04209 »

There is no such thing as heat lighting. It's actually a thunder storm above the clouds. I am weird person who loves weather and do a lot of research. And it is really bugging me that they are only an hour away from me.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

katlinsmith04209 wrote:There is no such thing as heat lighting. It's actually a thunder storm above the clouds. I am weird person who loves weather and do a lot of research. And it is really bugging me that they are only an hour away from me.

That's why I posted that article. He's freaking out about lightning that is so far away you can't hear the thunder. That's all it is. Sigh.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

onbreak wrote:He'd crap his pants at , thunder snow!
He must have experienced thunder snow in Idaho. I only lived in Idaho one winter and it happened a few times. He lived in Idaho about 20 years. All these family vloggers are becoming so overdramatic about EVERYTHING. As much as I think Austin Null is a terrible person, at least he was honest that vlogs are fake.

I do find it odd DBs flew all the way to Alabama for Brooks' birthday. C&K have plenty of their own friends/family in town. Maybe DBs are helping them out to grow their subs/views?? C&K's channel really seems to have stalled - and that new house cost a lot!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I wonder if Cullen and Katie are going to go to Ollie's fourth birthday party? Seems kind of ridiculous to fly all the way across the country for a one year olds birthday party you aren't even related to. But then again, they don't have jobs so what else is there to do?

tko2017
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by tko2017 »

Ollie falling onto his head makes me hope they watched him that night. I know kids are kids (I teach) but he walked into the door handle when they were walking into c&ks house and looked a bit spacey. Gaines looked at Ollie like he was nuts tho when he jumped. One day the bumps encouraging him to jump off things will come back to bite them in the ass.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

tko2017 wrote:Ollie falling onto his head makes me hope they watched him that night. I know kids are kids (I teach) but he walked into the door handle when they were walking into c&ks house and looked a bit spacey. Gaines looked at Ollie like he was nuts tho when he jumped. One day the bumps encouraging him to jump off things will come back to bite them in the ass.
Yes, I literally gasped when I saw him fall onto the concrete. Those things are totally flimsy to begin with, so I'm surprised Cullen put it in the driveway and not the grass.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I wonder if Cullen and Katie are going to go to Ollie's fourth birthday party? Seems kind of ridiculous to fly all the way across the country for a one year olds birthday party you aren't even related to. But then again, they don't have jobs so what else is there to do?

Didn't C&K fly out to California just for the bumps' random pool party? (I can't remember if C&K were already there for the convention or not...) These people live in their own worlds. Not surprised they randomly fly across the country on a whim. They love any excuse to spend money, party, and boost views Image

louie_pouie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by louie_pouie »

OK so I'm new I just watched last two vlogs.. Is the father Brian I think his name is gay? My gaydar was really going off watching the vlogs
SomeoneNew2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SomeoneNew2 »

I'm surprised no one mentioned how Bryan showed thr front of Cullen and Katie's house as well as the full view of the back of their house. Neither of which Cullen and Katie haven't shown in their own vlogs. How extremely rude of their best friends to do! Way to not care about their privacy!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Cullen did drone footage of the pool party.
We see the front of the mcmansion in the opening of his vlog. This is Bryan, he had no boundaries

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He lives in a gated community now, so he doesn't care. He never showed the front of their old rental. Why should he care about their privacy? He will be far away if anything happens!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Enchantedbybeautyy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Enchantedbybeautyy »

SomeoneNew2 wrote:I'm surprised no one mentioned how Bryan showed thr front of Cullen and Katie's house as well as the full view of the back of their house. Neither of which Cullen and Katie haven't shown in their own vlogs. How extremely rude of their best friends to do! Way to not care about their privacy!
I saw that too and I'm not trying to sound like I'm defending them, but I'm sure he asked for permission and even if he didn't, when Cullen saw it if he disliked it he probably would've made him change it.
Ryder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ryder »

Enchantedbybeautyy wrote:
SomeoneNew2 wrote:I'm surprised no one mentioned how Bryan showed thr front of Cullen and Katie's house as well as the full view of the back of their house. Neither of which Cullen and Katie haven't shown in their own vlogs. How extremely rude of their best friends to do! Way to not care about their privacy!
I saw that too and I'm not trying to sound like I'm defending them, but I'm sure he asked for permission and even if he didn't, when Cullen saw it if he disliked it he probably would've made him change it.
I have a feeling it was planned by both Cullen and Bryan :)

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The back showed when they (c+k) were going to buy it, that is how I found the listing
DB has 214,000 views C+K have like 40,000 same day

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

It kinda upsets me that they uploaded before C&K on their child's birthday party day. Maybe nit picky but I think they should have waited.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Baconsgirl wrote:It kinda upsets me that they uploaded before C&K on their child's birthday party day. Maybe nit picky but I think they should have waited.

Especially because Bryan wouldn't allow that if it was one of HIS parties. What a douchebag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

It's "interesting" that they have to come inside when there is lightning and thunder!!! They are so clueless!

Return to “Daily Bumps”