smashleysays
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by smashleysays »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 9b008d.png[/img]

Does she realize this says "sweaty" instead of "sweetie"... Image Probably not, because she's basically illiterate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

The "sweaty" thing is used in a lot of memes

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

smashleysays wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 9b008d.png[/img]

Does she realize this says "sweaty" instead of "sweetie"... Image Probably not, because she's basically illiterate.

Isn't that what she's doing while posting that and her pictures all the time as well as creeping on here? Meanwhile I only check this site when I'm eating breakfast or super bored Image

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Everyone is such a judgemental twat anymore...... what?

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Does Tayler not feel any guilt about BRIAN buying stuff for her unborn baby that isn't his lmao. Why doesn't she have a leftover high chair or baby stuff from her last 3 kids??? Its not as though there's a HUGE age gape and theyre teenagers now, you'd expect her to have stored away SOME baby stuff, especially as she's said all along she wanted a 4th kid.

Because she's selfish as fuck
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Does Tayler not feel any guilt about BRIAN buying stuff for her unborn baby that isn't his lmao. Why doesn't she have a leftover high chair or baby stuff from her last 3 kids??? Its not as though there's a HUGE age gape and theyre teenagers now, you'd expect her to have stored away SOME baby stuff, especially as she's said all along she wanted a 4th kid.

Because she's selfish as fuck
Guilt? Tayler? Bahahaha!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

It's even worse when you think about the fact that Tayler lets Brian buy her baby stuff when she probably knows she doesn't plan on keeping him around. She just uses guys for their money and to make Chuckie jealous.

And that meme she posted should be more along the lines of "Not now, turds! Mommy's lying on the internet for attention!"
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

She has such garbage taste in music I swear.

mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

lily1995 wrote:It's even worse when you think about the fact that Tayler lets Brian buy her baby stuff when she probably knows she doesn't plan on keeping him around. She just uses guys for their money and to make Chuckie jealous.

And that meme she posted should be more along the lines of "Not now, turds! Mommy's lying on the internet for attention!"
"Meanwhile I'm over here like yasssss bitch do what makes you happy...."

Right Tayler but yet nobody is allowed to talk about you, you have trashed talked about Jessica, people on here, Sierra, Vanessa along with her having a disabled child, Chuckies girlfriend and practically every girl he has been with, and the list continues but then again you are a hypocritical moron so there's that.
Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Primadxnna »

hannahbanana wrote:Last night she posted how she's excited to go to a concert tonight, with the hashtag, "yes I still go to concert even though I feel like dying".
She's probably still with Brian because he can easily get her concert tickets and a free ride,
Edit: now she posted how she wants to take her camera and get good shots. Wow Tayler, way to put you and your unborn baby (who apparently is at high risk) in danger just to get good pictures. :roll: damn good mawm right there.
Ahahah, fuck her. She's a freeloader and a failure. She doesn't care if she "feels like she's dying" when it comes to going out and being a hoe.
Next thing she'll start complaining of mysterious pain. But of course, it'll have nothing to do with going to a concert while pregnant. Image

ImageImage
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

mamamayhem14 wrote:
lily1995 wrote:It's even worse when you think about the fact that Tayler lets Brian buy her baby stuff when she probably knows she doesn't plan on keeping him around. She just uses guys for their money and to make Chuckie jealous.

Right Tayler but yet nobody is allowed to talk about you, you have trashed talked about Jessica, people on here, Sierra, Vanessa along with her having a disabled child, Chuckies girlfriend and practically every girl he has been with, and the list continues but then again you are a hypocritical moron so there's that.
Anyone with half a brain isn't going to say "Yass bitch do whatever makes you happy" because that's not how normal people react to seeing children being exposed to domestic violence and all the rest of the bullshit they experience due to their moronic parents.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

A lot of people sadly think that just because children have food, toys and a house means they're being cared for properly. I see the same thing with people who actually have the balls to defend DaddyOFive saying the same kind of shit and to not let the haters get to them.

Haters are actually just concerned citizens. It's actually times like these where I wish Tayler had more of a larger audience so more people could see what a terrible mother she is and expose her ass.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mamamayhem14 wrote:

Pretty sure she called Lily ugly or something worse, there used to be a video about it

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Primadxnna wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Last night she posted how she's excited to go to a concert tonight, with the hashtag, "yes I still go to concert even though I feel like dying".
She's probably still with Brian because he can easily get her concert tickets and a free ride,
Edit: now she posted how she wants to take her camera and get good shots. Wow Tayler, way to put you and your unborn baby (who apparently is at high risk) in danger just to get good pictures. :roll: damn good mawm right there.
Ahahah, fuck her. She's a freeloader and a failure. She doesn't care if she "feels like she's dying" when it comes to going out and being a hoe.
Next thing she'll start complaining of mysterious pain. But of course, it'll have nothing to do with going to a concert while pregnant. Image

Or the many guys she probably has a sexual relationship with

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

I haven't been on Tayler's forum for a few months.. last time I was on here she had the ear problem and she started dating that dude.. are they still together? did I miss anything good?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I haven't been on Tayler's forum for a few months.. last time I was on here she had the ear problem and she started dating that dude.. are they still together? did I miss anything good?
The dude was Chuckie. She got pregnant and they broke up cause she's claiming he beat her again
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:I haven't been on Tayler's forum for a few months.. last time I was on here she had the ear problem and she started dating that dude.. are they still together? did I miss anything good?
Someone should update her faq or whatever this gets asked like every 2 weeks now lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

twomommies wrote:
mamamayhem14 wrote:

Pretty sure she called Lily ugly or something worse, there used to be a video about it

No it was something about how her child is normal and Lily wasnt
juneau13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by juneau13 »

I feel bad for Brian. He's just being used! I wonder if he knows about the baby she aborted and why lmao.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Primadxnna wrote:

"I'm having really bad pains in my back and stomach. But don't worry. It has nothing to do with me moshing last night. Amity is such a turd"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”