DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

100midas
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by 100midas »

Why do they go to other states and act like they've never seen rain before? They probably think it's cute but in reality it just makes Californians look stupid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Bennett was so sweet with Ollie. It's so weird to see Ollie with more normal kids and doing more normal things. Cullen and Katie and their entire family are definitely a lot more down to earth than the Lanning clan!

Speaking of that, I definitely prefer their more laid back birthday parties as opposed to the ridiculous parties that Bryan and Missy throw. I hope Cullen and Katie never become like them.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Shorty02 wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:It kinda upsets me that they uploaded before C&K on their child's birthday party day. Maybe nit picky but I think they should have waited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Especially because Bryan wouldn't allow that if it was one of HIS parties. What a douchebag.

Yeah how fucking rude. They even showed so much of the party, all the decorations, even the smash cake before Cullen and Katie posted!
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Maybe they think it's okay since it's the second child's birthday thinking that he isn't as important as Gaines. Just saying that because that's the way it is at home.

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I haven't watched the whole vlog but wtf Ollie was grabbing for candy and instead of Bryan telling him no he sticks his hands in there and gets some for Ollie. There is clearly a spoon in the jar so that you don't stick you disgusting hands in there. And then Bryan asked gaines if she said thank you to Missy. Really? It's weird to say that to someone else's child, especially when you can't even parent your own kid.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

sarahelizabeth_1 wrote:I haven't watched the whole vlog but wtf Ollie was grabbing for candy and instead of Bryan telling him no he sticks his hands in there and gets some for Ollie. There is clearly a spoon in the jar so that you don't stick you disgusting hands in there. And then Bryan asked gaines if she said thank you to Missy. Really? It's weird to say that to someone else's child, especially when you can't even parent your own kid.

That was SO nasty! God knows where his grubby hands have been.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Ugh. I just realized Ollie's birthday will probably be a pool party. Yay for more pool footage :roll:
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I haven't watched them in literally over year and I'm curious if anything has changed. Ollie's speech? Bryan's enormous ego? Missy being overly attached to her phone and mother? Finn being cast aside? Eating out 24/7? Have they talked about more kids at all or has any other major event happened recently? Fill me in please!

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I was yelling at my phone GET YOUR KID. When Brooks was opening his presents.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Missy dressed Gaines allegedly. I thought that was completely inappropriate. They barely know her. Just because you watch her daily doesn't mean a thing.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Yeah, it was really weird how Missy dressed Gaines and Bryan was prompting her to say "thank you". Do they really want a girl that badly? Or do they just not understand etiquette? Probably both.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

After watching both vlogs a few thoughts...

It really was very rude of Bryan to put up his vlog first and show so much of the party.

I think Gaines' outfit was already picked out but I had to laugh that she put the wrong bow in her hair. Katie had the multi colored one on later in the vlog.

Ollie really is a huge brat. Not only the candy (why not tell him to wait until the party?) but the way he was with Bennett. In the C K vlog you can see Bennett trying to get Ollie off of him.

Control your kids for once. Let brooks have just a little present by himself. I felt like Katie was a little stressed.

Why the Lumps went to this party is beyond me. Their pool party was a YouTube event as opposed to a family event. They seemed very out of place. Cullen and Katie's friends/family are sports people and educated. What are the Lumps going to talk to them about. Oh I forgot Bryan is the big YouTube so he has to show people that. Bryan acting loud and obnoxious is so inappropriate. I noticed the one friend giving him the side eye.

Interesting that missy had the boys outside on the screen porch alone.
Take those stupid rompers off of those boys! Noticed that Ollie again probably had to use the restroom.

Wonder what missy ate for dinner since know she doesn't like Pho.

BTW. The Lumps Do Not live in a gated community. They have a gate and their place has a white wood fence around it, which surrounds a lot of the other lots. Lots of their neighbors don't have gates. Their neighborhood isn't as exclusive as they would like people to believe.

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

100midas wrote:
Baconsgirl wrote:
100midas wrote: I spend a lot of time in California, live in Texas, and I've never even heard of heat lightning before today. Definitely a regional thing.

I know what it is only from reading/watching Sarah Plain and Tall. Although I believe I've seen it in Texas where I live.

Yeah, I live in an area of Texas where it's not as humid (I learned from google that it mostly happens on warm, humid nights). It probably gets more common the further south/east you go.

Ah, okay. I live in Arizona where it's usually not very humid. It can be pretty humid around monsoon season though, and there's some crazy heat lightning sometimes, so I wasn't sure if they would have it in California or not
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

littlebaby wrote:I haven't watched them in literally over year and I'm curious if anything has changed. Ollie's speech? Bryan's enormous ego? Missy being overly attached to her phone and mother? Finn being cast aside? Eating out 24/7? Have they talked about more kids at all or has any other major event happened recently? Fill me in please!

Ollie's speech is a little better. Not every word ends with 'den' now! But he is still sometimes just unintelligible. He said "Happy 4th of July" in their Independence Day vlog and it was so bad...if you didn't know it was 4th of July, you would have NO idea what he was saying. He's better, but still not great for a kid who's about to be 4 and doesn't seem to have any disabilities that would cause a speech delay.

Bryan is the Great and Egotistical Oz. Not too bad, since he doesn't have an album to pimp right now, but still has that ego.

Missy's phone never leaves her side still. Vlog? She's on her phone or it's beside her. Picture? Her phone is set less than a foot away from her. May soon meld to her hand and become a part of her, will update if that happens.

They're loving Finn a little more, but still treat him as an inconvenience so much. Constant naps, constant comparisons to Ollie, constant complaining...

Not eating out as much or they're hiding it. Still eating junk, though.

No talk about babies, but we know Missy wants more some day but doesn't want one in 2017, Finn will soon no longer be a baby and will need a replacement, Missy has seen too many baby girls that get her ovaries screaming, and she's been getting really sweet on Bryan lately. Another baby could be on the horizon, since 2017 is over halfway over.

No major events that I can remember. They called out an Uber driver who they claimed was horrible, but Missy also seemed to have flipped him off, so that was probably their fault. Finn keeps getting mysterious bruises that they don't talk about, probably from their very dangerously designed pool or Ollie playing to rough with his swords. They've been pretty boring.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Bryan's head is bigger than Brook's entire body hahaha I like how Bryan claims they are all working hard cleaning up and Missy is no where to be seen - that girl doesn't even clean up her own house so why would she go help out anywhere else? Bryan likes family heirlooms - yet they buy new crap for their kids everyday - go figure!! Okay what!!!! Ollie almost knocked over the skittles bottle and he didn't make him say sorry but he made Gaines say thank you to Missy for getting her ready?? This guy needs some serious help!! Ollie reminds me of Sid from Toy Story hahaha he's seriously headed in that direction!! So at the 9:44 mark Missy has 2 phones to keep her entertained?? She quickly put them down when she saw the camera was on her - what a loser hahaha Why do Bryan and Missy act like they are victims in every situation? Like the "storm" wasn't even that bad and Missy was going on and on about it like she was being attacked by a giant walking thunder beam!!
TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Why is Missy still wearing that ugly ass hat? Both outfits she wore while at their place looked schleppy. I just don't get her weird style. She's got plenty of money to dress nicely but doesn't.
Next to Katie it really shows. Katie may be larger than Missy but she knows how to dress her body and put together nice outfits that flatter her.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker

DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

There's a clip in C&K's vlog where Bennett is laying on the floor and Ollie goes over and practically sits in his head and then starts poking him with his sword. Bryan and Missy didn't say anything, yet a few seconds later when Finn comes over and tried to hug Brooks (didn't look like he was being rough), Missy jumps in and tells him to be gentle and tried to move him away from Brooks?? They drive me crazy

Also, do Ollie and Finn wear anything besides this rompers? Missy is as bad as Ellie now with the kids' clothes.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

TChristine wrote:Why is Missy still wearing that ugly ass hat? Both outfits she wore while at their place looked schleppy. I just don't get her weird style. She's got plenty of money to dress nicely but doesn't.
Next to Katie it really shows. Katie may be larger than Missy but she knows how to dress her body and put together nice outfits that flatter her.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Agreed. Katie might not always be super trendy, but she dresses classy and dresses her body well. Even when she's just in lounging around the house clothes nshe looks nicer than Missy. Missy dresses very trendy and doesn't seem to care if it flatters her body or not. If it's trendy she's gonna wear it. Not everyone body is going to be flattered in every trend, no matter your size or shape. Missy needs to learn to be more picky and actually buy the size she needs.
On that same note... have we seen any of those clothes she put together for that lookbook?????
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

PumpkinHead wrote:There's a clip in C&K's vlog where Bennett is laying on the floor and Ollie goes over and practically sits in his head and then starts poking him with his sword. Bryan and Missy didn't say anything, yet a few seconds later when Finn comes over and tried to hug Brooks (didn't look like he was being rough), Missy jumps in and tells him to be gentle and tried to move him away from Brooks?? They drive me crazy ImageImage

Also, do Ollie and Finn wear anything besides this rompers? Missy is as bad as Ellie now with the kids' clothes.
I saw that same exchange with Bennett and Ollie and then Brooks and Finn. I just don't get it. Even Corbin was freaking out over Finn being around June (which June is smaller, I get that) but in NEITHER case was Finn being rough with the babies. Ollie can beat the shit out of someone and no one cares, but Finn goes in to hug a child smaller than him and everyone loses their mind!
The sword looked home made (cardboard maybe?) I guess they had to make Ollie one since Gaines and Brooks don't have weapons as toys, Ollie probably pitched a fit when he realized he didn't have unlimited choices of guns and swords to play with.
The rompers are getting SO OLD. They are ugly as hell and make Ollie looks strange. He would be much more comfortable in cotton knit shorts and a tee shirt or tank.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That is one thing I don't get. I struggle with style too sometimes, maybe it's from being short, lol. But if I had Missy's money, I would go to Nordstrom or Bloomingdale's and have a personal shopper pick out some cute outfits for me. Those look book ones were awful, and except for the chokers, I haven't seen her wear any of it. And what is it with her and those cold shoulder tops? With all the crap she buys but never wears, I honestly wouldn't side eye her using a personal shopper at all. That "rocker chick" makeover she had was awful. And I am not judging her for dressing too young, or "not dressing like a mom". I'm just talking about cute clothes that fit her well.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”