JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by smom12 »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
snitzy wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote: Did anyone ask your opinion??? No. Jess is his mom and knows better than you skanks lmao
Did you get lost? You're on a gossip board

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Yeah, and I also live in the real world, which is a lot better than any of you witches. And some of y'all are parents too. Your kids are probably the trash that goes around making the lives of other kids miserable.
Stay classyImage do you know her personally? If not there's the door. Please justify her letting a cyst on the kids spine just hang there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Janilee_x33 wrote:Lol is that all you can say? You pathetic excuses for females will never be half the woman Jess is.
No because Jess has been seeping around way more than any of us.

Again, please tell me how you know Jess personally. Janelle.

Janilee_x33
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Janilee_x33 »

Minion blah blah womp womp
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Stay classyImage do you know her personally? If not there's the door. Please justify her letting a cyst on the kids spine just hang there.

She's a busy woman. She's bringing up her kids to not be professional victims. Those cysts are almost always harmless and anyway now she IS seeking help - it's just she's sought help from shabby doctors.
Too busy to ignore her children's health? Maybe she shouldn't have spit out 300 kids. And "almost" always harmless? That's why landen screams every time he's in his car seat right?

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

She's a busy woman who can nap with 5 kids doesn't clean her house, do laundry, doesn't establish a routine.....
Last response because obviously trolling. Have fun being a classless fool.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
smom12 wrote:

She's a busy woman. She's bringing up her kids to not be professional victims. Those cysts are almost always harmless and anyway now she IS seeking help - it's just she's sought help from shabby doctors.

Busy doing WHAT lmao neither she nor Chris WORK for a living, they obviously don't clean their house so what TF do they do all day? Oh yeah, eat Panda Express and shout WHATS UP FAAAAAMMMM.
Janilee_x33
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Janilee_x33 »

Blah blah I'm a minion with no life blah blah
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Go fuck yourself with the KkK comment. Out of line. Enjoy it while you can because you'll be banned soon.

Again, go fuck yourself and eat a dick.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ignore her. She's a troll on all the boards.

snitzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snitzy »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote:Lol is that all you can say? You pathetic excuses for females will never be half the woman Jess is.
No because Jess has been seeping around way more than any of us.

Again, please tell me how you know Jess personally. Janelle.

Lol I don't, but I've been following her from the beginnig and I've seen the GG scum appear and then evolve into you YTMD bellends. I know how to remain subjective but you lot are just on a mission to hate. You're just llike the KKK except against YouTube mothers. Y'all fucking nutjobs.
Did you really just compare this site to a group of men who hung other humans from trees and burned them to death?

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Maisie_Claire wrote:In the "well she offered"video at 3:21 when stabby is making breakfast he had the pan handle sticking straight out from the stove. Big no no when you have little kids around. Maybe I'm being a little over dramatic but that has stuck with me since learning that in 7th grade home ec, I don't even do that with just me around in case I bump it on accident. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... ab8f96.jpg[/img]

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
that makes me so nervous! I never leave the handle sticking out. They would never get over the guilt if someone got burned
snitzy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snitzy »

Someone said not too long ago that this forum was getting boring. I guess we should be careful what we wish for

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Janilee_x33 wrote: Yes, yes I did because I wouldn't put it past half of you. Especially the Americans on here.
Because we all know Jess is Norwegian.
I think your mom dyed your hair way too often it actually went straight to your brain and burnt it.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
snitzy wrote:Someone said not too long ago that this forum was getting boring. I guess we should be careful what we wish for ImageImageImage

A boring forum composed of boring old hags and the odd pervert male. If y'all had more going on in your lives you might find this place becomes more interesting lol.
Says the person spending their time trolling. Where are your kids, in full diapers drinking Mountain Dew?

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Casse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casse »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
snitzy wrote:Someone said not too long ago that this forum was getting boring. I guess we should be careful what we wish for ImageImageImage

A boring forum composed of boring old hags and the odd pervert male. If y'all had more going on in your lives you might find this place becomes more interesting lol.
'A boring forum composed of boring old hags and the odd pervert male.'

Thought you were referring to Jesss fan base here.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Janilee_x33 wrote:She's busy bringing up her kids and is probably doing a better job than y'all. Judging by the life stories y'all post on here, half of you are raising spawns of Satan and the other half are raising further contributors to the snowflake generation.
Bringing them up lmao ok, by feeding them crap, not making them go to bed until 11pm and letting them sleep in til 11am, never cleaning her house and letting them shriek and scream inappropriately at every turn. And ignore her child screaming in a car seat for a year. Good one. Oh ANDDDD ignoring when Kyson had bed bug bites all over him.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Sorry to break your 14 year old heart but jess won't come on here and personally thank you for defending her honor.
tinybeartender
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tinybeartender »

Lol omg:
'You don't know Jess you are all racists (idk either) by gossiping about her it's all speculation you know nothing about her life'
'Well her kids seem fine and eat well because the only way you can be nutritionally deficient is if you're fat. They all seem okay from the very little information I have. I know next to nothing about her but what I do know is the sun shines out of her ass!'

Next! You put your life in the public eye, you get the public opinion, good and bad. Someone please banish this troll back to the YouTube comments section.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
blackroses wrote:Sorry to break your 14 year old heart but jess won't come on here and personally thank you for defending her honor.
It's ok - unlike you lot I don't need someone to sing my praises whenever I do something.
Oh sweetheart, you're so invested in posting positives about Jess on a gossippage, why? Go over to Jess' Channel and spam her comment section with praise (don't worry she knows everything about us and reads here), maybe she'll answer you personally on one of them <3
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
- They are getting fed and she never films when they eat most of the time anyway. Plus none of them are obese, which is a shock considering that most of the US is composed of dressed up porkers.
- It's the summer, they don't have school. And when they are at school, they seem to be fine. This will likely all get sorted as they grow up and learn the value of good sleep for themselves.
- That house is never going to be spotless with the amount of people in it plus a cat. At least she's spending time with her kids.
- They only really scream and shriek when they play, which is normal.
- Read what I said before.
- He's fine now.
Oh, honey.

"They are getting fed and she never films when they eat most of the time anyway. Plus none of them are obese, which is a shock considering that most of the US is composed of dressed up porkers." If I recall correctly, she's admitted to eating fast food more than once in a week, we've seen her grocery hauls where she admits that they eat potatoes and pasta a lot which are oh so healthy, her children have been anemic before, and she's fed her baby pizza. PIZZA. Are you actually serious?

"It's the summer, they don't have school. And when they are at school, they seem to be fine. This will likely all get sorted as they grow up and learn the value of good sleep for themselves." No kid should be up as late as they are. Summer or not. Speaking from experience, adjusting back to an appropriate sleep schedule for school after months of going to bed at late times was hard and not easy.

"That house is never going to be spotless with the amount of people in it plus a cat. At least she's spending time with her kids." None of them work and all of the kids, besides Addy, are old enough to help clean their rooms or pick up after themselves. Cleaning doesn't take that long if you utilize your time correctly and efficiently. There's no excuse for the mess.

"They only really scream and shriek when they play, which is normal." Have you ever watched her videos?

"He's fine now." He was crying and sobbing in pain for a YEAR before she did a goddamn thing. You have the nerve to knock on the parenting of the people in this forum, yet you defend this woman who let her child deal with pain that bad for a long time. That's absolutely ridiculous and you know it.

This is a gossip forum where we talk about Jessica and what she posts online. If you don't like that, leave.

Return to “JesssFam”