JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by dazzled »

Imagine being so desperate for attention that you have to shit-stir on a gossip forum to get some. Can y'all please show her some compassion? Because that's just sad.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

The irony that she doesn't have kids of her own yet thinks Jess is a great parent.

Those excuses above just show she is a minion. A very sad, pathetic, minion. A mod has been messaged but y'all feel free to do the same. I'd like to get back to commenting on her nasty boobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
smom12 wrote:The irony that she doesn't have kids of her own yet thinks Jess is a great parent.

Those excuses above just show she is a minion. A very sad, pathetic, minion. A mod has been messaged but y'all feel free to do the same. I'd like to get back to commenting on her nasty boobs.Image

I have one question, if you found out your kids were doing the exact same thing y'all are doing - to somebody they actually know - what would you do?
Ask the mother why she thinks it's a good idea to put her kids on show like this in the first place.
Jess doesn't hold in anything as well, she films her kids in basically any situation of their daily life, even bathing or being naked during diaper change (Addy), she doesn't respect her kids privacy whatsoever and now we are the a-holes for criticising her for it? She puts herself out there and shows her skills as a mother and a housewife and so far most of the criticism was justfied.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote:
I have one question, if you found out your kids were doing the exact same thing y'all are doing - to somebody they actually know - what would you do?
Ask the mother why she thinks it's a good idea to put her kids on show like this in the first place.
Jess doesn't hold in anything as well, she films her kids in basically any situation of their daily life, even bathing or being naked during diaper change (Addy), she doesn't respect her kids privacy whatsoever and now we are the a-holes for criticising her for it? She puts herself out there and shows her skills as a mother and a housewife and so far most of the criticism was justfied.
What are you talking about. I said if you found out your kids were online bitching about people (aka cyberbullying) what would you do?
And how do you think YOUR mother would feel knowing you are on here calling people white trash, skanks, and comparing us to the KKK? I'm sure she must be real proud.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Janilee_x33 wrote: - They are getting fed and she never films when they eat most of the time anyway. Plus none of them are obese, which is a shock considering that most of the US is composed of dressed up porkers.
- It's the summer, they don't have school. And when they are at school, they seem to be fine. This will likely all get sorted as they grow up and learn the value of good sleep for themselves.
- That house is never going to be spotless with the amount of people in it plus a cat. At least she's spending time with her kids.
- They only really scream and shriek when they play, which is normal.
- Read what I said before.
- He's fine now.
Lmao I cant even dignify most of these with answers.... I think you need to grow up and realise what the real world is about. "He's fine now" - yeah thats a great attitude to bringing up kids, leave them to get bidden by bed bugs for weeks before you bother to investigate what the "weird bites" are. A+! I hope if you ever have kids (or do) then you aren't as lax as Jess is.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by smom12 »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
smom12 wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote:
What are you talking about. I said if you found out your kids were online bitching about people (aka cyberbullying) what would you do?
And how do you think YOUR mother would feel knowing you are on here calling people white trash, skanks, and comparing us to the KKK? I'm sure she must be real proud.

Got to love how you're avoiding the question. You're basically admiting that you don't care. I hope your kids don't grow up to become a waste of space like you but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and they'll probably hit several branches on the way down.
LOL.

My kids don't go online and watch youtubers exploit their kids for the quick buck.

And you tell me I'm avoiding when you're avoiding mine? You must be real special. You are truly a piece of shit. Do you get off on trolling gossip boards? You just have a real bad family life to defend these exploiters. Did daddy not give you much attention? Did mommy wommy say no when you asked for a phone? Poor poor baby.

You've got a lot of fucked up issues and I hope you see a therapist. Or get laid, because you obviously haven't had dick ever. Stop acting like you have sand in your twat.

Last edited by smom12 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

smom12 wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote:
smom12 wrote: And how do you think YOUR mother would feel knowing you are on here calling people white trash, skanks, and comparing us to the KKK? I'm sure she must be real proud.

Got to love how you're avoiding the question. You're basically admiting that you don't care. I hope your kids don't grow up to become a waste of space like you but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and they'll probably hit several branches on the way down.
LOL

Little girl instead of watching terrible mothers on YouTube and trolling a gossip forum go read a damn history book and learn that the kkk really is before you use that shit as I'm Insult.
Nothing we do on the this forum will lead to the murder or lynching of innocent human beings so take several seats and get an education

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

My bad guys. This reeks of clitoric tease.

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Why am I not surprised that fudgeitup was the only one liking this girl's KKK comments?!

:love2:
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
pennyajdg wrote:
smom12 wrote: LOL

Little girl instead of watching terrible mothers on YouTube and trolling a gossip forum go read a damn history book and learn that the kkk really is before you use that shit as I'm Insult.
Nothing we do on the this forum will lead to the murder or lynching of innocent human beings so take several seats and get an education

You could all do with being lynched. Shame it didn't happen before your kids were produced. The KKK is basically a proud part of history to any of you white Americans and still you don't deny that you would condone terrible behaviour from your kids. Pathetic. I hope that those of you who don't have kids never do, and those of you who do have them taken away.
Seriously, too far not one person on here has wished any harm Jess or her kids ever! So what makes you think that saying that shit to us makes you better than any of us here
Threatening messages online constitute more as cyber bullying than anything we say on these forums

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Emcee wrote:Why am I not surprised that fudgeitup was the only one liking this girl's KKK comments?! Image

Omg really?! I still don't understand how fudgeitup hasn't been banned from here since it was proven she created this account the day after her first account was banned.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

LOLOLOL hey clitoric tease you can change ya name but can't change the idiot underneath. How have ya been?! We have SO missed you.

CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

smom12 wrote:LOLOLOL hey clitoric tease you can change ya name but can't change the idiot underneath. How have ya been?! We have SO missed you.

If it's not clitoric tease (which it probably is) she's probably really confused why we're calling her that LOL
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Smom, I love it when you interact with the trolls

Lurker2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lurker2 »

Emcee wrote:Why am I not surprised that fudgeitup was the only one liking this girl's KKK comments?! Image

Damn I was gonna say I like her better, at least she stayed polite. Nevermind that lol
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
smom12 wrote:LOLOLOL hey clitoric tease you can change ya name but can't change the idiot underneath. How have ya been?! We have SO missed you.

I hope you get taken out by a terrorist and your kids are left as orphans. They deserve so much better despite the terrible start they were given having you as a mother.
What exactly are you getting out of this, fuck get off the Internet and go do your homework you might actually learn the implications of what you are saying

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Janilee_x33 wrote:

I hope you get taken out by a terrorist and your kids are left as orphans. They deserve so much better despite the terrible start they were given having you as a mother.

LOL keep talking ! You're SO funny

fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

I didn't read the full comment, and now that i did i wish i could take that like back. definitely not something that should be downplayed like she did. I don't support that kind of discussion. sorry for that guys.
Last edited by fudgeitup on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

*yawn*

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote:She's busy bringing up her kids and is probably doing a better job than y'all. Judging by the life stories y'all post on here, half of you are raising spawns of Satan and the other half are raising further contributors to the snowflake generation.
Bringing them up lmao ok, by feeding them crap, not making them go to bed until 11pm and letting them sleep in til 11am, never cleaning her house and letting them shriek and scream inappropriately at every turn. And ignore her child screaming in a car seat for a year. Good one. Oh ANDDDD ignoring when Kyson had bed bug bites all over him.
- They are getting fed and she never films when they eat most of the time anyway. Plus none of them are obese, which is a shock considering that most of the US is composed of dressed up porkers.
- It's the summer, they don't have school. And when they are at school, they seem to be fine. This will likely all get sorted as they grow up and learn the value of good sleep for themselves.
- That house is never going to be spotless with the amount of people in it plus a cat. At least she's spending time with her kids.
- They only really scream and shriek when they play, which is normal.
- Read what I said before.
- He's fine now.
Boy I hope you never have kids.... You have excuses for everything. Making excuses for a 25 year old who can barely function because of all the kids she's planned.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”