8 Passengers, 11 If We Can Find Our Pets | Part 5

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by natalka81 »

I really feel like the whole pillow fiasco was staged.
Janilee_x33
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Janilee_x33 »

I call people white trash when I am ahhahahahahaha
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I know this is just nitpicking but I hate the way they all pronounce "pretty". The house in Seattle was so PREEEEEEETY. "Preety". The cake was preety. Kind of reminds me of the way Abby calls Olivia "O-lee-via".
Don't be so fucking rude about how they speak!! They are a lovely family; I bet you're just the whitest of whitetrash lmao.
Lol what? What's your deal? I'm not white for one but okay, I'm sure you know everything about me having never known anything about me in my life lol. Looks like we have a little minion here. Who let the 12 year old in?
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Is that the same person who had been going on every thread hardcore defending every big youtuber? The name looks familiar.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'll say whatever the fuck I want about this family, I damn sure don't need your approval. I'll let you keep crying but I'm going to continue to use this thread for what it was made for.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 1b230e.jpg[/img]

I hate when people make these posts. She will now get 100's of comments complimenting her.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:
I hate when people make these posts. She will now get 100's of comments complimenting her.

See what your bitchiness has done to her? In the real world what you people do is called cyberbullying and I bet you'd be disgusted if you found out your kids were doing what you're doing.
You just called us a bunch of middle age skanks... Pot meet kettle

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
Caisflame wrote:I know this is just nitpicking but I hate the way they all pronounce "pretty". The house in Seattle was so PREEEEEEETY. "Preety". The cake was preety. Kind of reminds me of the way Abby calls Olivia "O-lee-via".
Don't be so fucking rude about how they speak!! They are a lovely family; I bet you're just the whitest of whitetrash lmao.
Liked this accidentally! Sorry! Don't agree.
I actually thought it was a joke. Apparently not.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote:
calliepaige84 wrote:

See what your bitchiness has done to her? In the real world what you people do is called cyberbullying and I bet you'd be disgusted if you found out your kids were doing what you're doing.

Yep. Being just as judgemental as you're accusing us of being. Guess what? She exploits her children and videotapes her family supporting Chick Fil A's giving money to groups that fight LGBT rights. But she's an amazing mother, and we're terrible?
We don't generally comment on the vlogs. She has to make an effort to read what we say here. If she doesn't like it, she doesn't have to read it. She can ignore it, or stop giving us such fodder by encouraging her children to act out for money.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Janilee_x33 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote: See what your bitchiness has done to her? In the real world what you people do is called cyberbullying and I bet you'd be disgusted if you found out your kids were doing what you're doing.

Nothing to say about how you'd feel if your own kids were doing this then. Typical.
I don't have kids so can't really do that.
But it's true. Ruby is a bad mother. Not abusive, or neglectful. Just bad.
She doesn't discipline, she can't be bothered to make sure her kids are properly dressed for the day (including shoes), they're allowed to have candy for breakfast on a regular basis. She lets them get away with everything, she held Russell back when he desperately wanted (and needed) to be in school. The list goes on.
So if my child had come upon this conclusion and called someone out for it, fuck ya. Get it kid.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Janilee_x33 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote: Nothing to say about how you'd feel if your own kids were doing this then. Typical.
I don't have kids so can't really do that.
But it's true. Ruby is a bad mother. Not abusive, or neglectful. Just bad.
She doesn't discipline, she can't be bothered to make sure her kids are properly dressed for the day (including shoes), they're allowed to have candy for breakfast on a regular basis. She lets them get away with everything, she held Russell back when he desperately wanted (and needed) to be in school. The list goes on.
So if my child had come upon this conclusion and called someone out for it, fuck ya. Get it kid.

Ah so you encourage your kids to be dicks and get involved in things that aren't any of your business. Trash raising trash - you must be so proud sweetie. Do me a favour and when your future kid eventually gets arrested, come back and tell us how proud your are that they were 'calling people out'.
Do you need some Xanax or something?

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
Lol that's a yes then. You're a pathetic mother.
Why are you here? Or are you also a whitetrash skank worn-out babymaking mother that is also neglecting her own little turds, trying to tell us we're doing wrong by our children? ;) ;) ;) ;)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Janilee_x33 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Janilee_x33 wrote:
Lol that's a yes then. You're a pathetic mother.
Why are you here? Or are you also a whitetrash skank worn-out babymaking mother that is also neglecting her own little turds, trying to tell us we're doing wrong by our children? ;) ;) ;) ;)
I don't have any kids so I can't relate to your poor parenting skills. But I doubt your kids are going to amount to much so prepare to be disappointed. Then again, if they turn out nothing like you that's already a major achievement.
So wait-- you complained because someone else didn't answer your question, and now you're avoiding a perfectly reasonable one? It's a good question. Why are you here? Just to be judgy and make yourself feel better by saying _we're_ judgy?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, and my kids are grown. I guess that makes me a "middle aged skank". My son is serving his country, and my daughter works in daycare, even though she has special needs. They're productive members of society, as am I. All Ruby does is pop out babies to film and let them clean her house and raise each other. What do you do, besides troll forums?

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Don't feed the troll guys. It will go away lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sarai wrote:Don't feed the troll guys. It will go away lol
Oh, but it's fun! I love exposing hypocrisy. You're right though.

Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Janilee_x33 wrote:@ImmomSD: My app won't let me quote you but basically, why should I answer the questions of somebody who won't answer mine? I've asked this question several times on this whole forum and none of the mothers would actually discipline their kids for cyberbullying their peers as long as it's justified lol.
So what do you hope to accomplish by ranting on popular forums that posters are a bunch of bullying skanks?

Go ahead and believe the sun shines out of these youtubers asses, or claim that's it's not your business to pass judgement. We clearly see constant signs of borderline neglect in some form or another when it comes to these vlogging families. But you're 100% right the well being of children is important to no one but the parents.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I guess my point is, _we_ didn't "cyber bully" Ruby. We're not going on her vlog comments saying anything about her. And generally, those of us here who rarely try to comment on the vlogs, don't do it in a bullying tone. But we get swarmed by nine year olds who think whatever vlogger they happen to be defending is perfect, who say pretty much the exact same things you've been saying, and accuse us of cyber bullying. Pot, meet kettle. You're just as bad as we are. Most of us also generally don't deny that these forums are pretty much a waste of time. But it's our time to waste. And my kids are very well brought up. So I am not bothered. If one of my kids truly was bullying someone, I would have something to say about it. You don't think you're doing exactly to us what you're accusing us of doing to Ruby? What do your parents think? And again I say, we're not the ones making her so upset. She has to come here and look to see what we say. She doesn't have to. Maybe if she's getting so many negative comments that she has to spend all morning deleting them (a pretty ridiculous way of dealing with them by the way-- let's just pretend they're not there!) Maybe, just maybe, what she
chose to upload was actually questionable? I wonder if that thought ever crosses her mind. Or that of her sainted sisters, who also delete negative comments.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I view this forum as a place to discuss what we see in vlogs with other people who aren't one eyed minions. Some of the people on here as so blinded by their dislike for vloggers that they'll turn just about anything they do into something negative but for the most part because we are all adults we can see both the good and the bad with vloggers.

Bringing negative opinions to the comments on their videos doesn't achieve anything because you're just attacked by minions even if you have good intentions and are just trying to help (pointing out incorrect Car seat use for example) so it's easier to discuss it here.

So no, I wouldn't have a problem with my children being on a site like this if that was their intention, but if I found out they were cyber bullying people than I would have a problem with it. It's all about the intention behind what you say.

But considering janilee has come here and called us all skanks amongst other things, I would say she is the biggest cyber bully of us all (and also the biggest hypocrite). And that's all I have to say about that, don't feed the troll guys

Return to “8 Passengers”