TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I haven't been on Tayler's forum for a few months.. last time I was on here she had the ear problem and she started dating that dude.. are they still together? did I miss anything good?
Someone should update her faq or whatever this gets asked like every 2 weeks now lol

I was just about to comment this. I'll add some updates to it.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

Image I guess if you don't count the couple weeks y'all were broken up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Updated the FAQ for ya'll!
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

BornThisWay94 wrote:Updated the FAQ for ya'll!
Thanks! I'm too lazy to try to even explain what's went on with this girl lol.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

"He never left" she posts on a picture that's well over a month old. For someone so into photography you'd think if he had truly never gone anywhere then BOTH of their statuses wouldn't have changed to single and that she would have more recent pics of them together. Not to mention Chuckie's mom referring to him as an ex. Granted he's been friends on FB with her family this whole time so I wouldn't be surprised if she told HIM it was only a break up for YTMD's sake while on her end she was keeping him as a back up incase Chuckie didn't take her back
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Panda714 wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:I haven't been on Tayler's forum for a few months.. last time I was on here she had the ear problem and she started dating that dude.. are they still together? did I miss anything good?
The dude was Chuckie. She got pregnant and they broke up cause she's claiming he beat her again
I knew she was no longer with Chuckie and that she's pregnant after the abortion I just wasn't sure if she was still with the new guy Brian...
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Panda714 wrote:"He never left" she posts on a picture that's well over a month old. For someone so into photography you'd think if he had truly never gone anywhere then BOTH of their statuses wouldn't have changed to single and that she would have more recent pics of them together. Not to mention Chuckie's mom referring to him as an ex. Granted he's been friends on FB with her family this whole time so I wouldn't be surprised if she told HIM it was only a break up for YTMD's sake while on her end she was keeping him as a back up incase Chuckie didn't take her back
I wonder if Tayler and chuckie went to court recently or something, we all know that Tayler has a pattern of pretending to break up with a guy so she could do the whole "single mom doing it all on MY own" crap and look innocent in court, and as soon as she's clear, she goes back to the guy and says that they never broke up to begin with.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So quick thought..... there has been a nasty troll in several boards but yet she never cAme on here.... maybe Tayler is the troll?

CONSPIRACY ALERT!

fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

smom12 wrote:So quick thought..... there has been a nasty troll in several boards but yet she never cAme on here.... maybe Tayler is the troll?

CONSPIRACY ALERT!
Fun to think about, but I think it's more like the other vloggers are popular. Tayler is kind of this.... hole in the wall you have to already know about.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

fortwendy wrote:
smom12 wrote:So quick thought..... there has been a nasty troll in several boards but yet she never cAme on here.... maybe Tayler is the troll?

CONSPIRACY ALERT!
Fun to think about, but I think it's more like the other vloggers are popular. Tayler is kind of this.... hole in the wall you have to already know about.
True. I just found it funny she was EVERYWHERE and over here crickets. Lol they was she was posting was indicative of her too. Guess we'll never know but as you said fun to speculate.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

fortwendy wrote:

CONSPIRACY ALERT!
I mean the wholeile I'm one of you bitches but youll never know teminds of when she and krissy posted everyones info
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

smom12 wrote:
fortwendy wrote:

CONSPIRACY ALERT!
True. I just found it funny she was EVERYWHERE and over here crickets. Lol they was she was posting was indicative of her too. Guess we'll never know but as you said fun to speculate.

As much as it pains me to say this, I think the troll was considerably more intelligent than T

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Tayler just isn't relevant enough to have someone come here and try and defend her

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
fortwendy wrote:

CONSPIRACY ALERT!
I mean the wholeile I'm one of you bitches but youll never know teminds of when she and krissy posted everyones info
I was about to say she's more articulate than Tayler, but thinking back on her posts, it does sound like her. "Middle aged skanks", talking about the kids we "pushed out of saggy vaginas"-- maybe it is her.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So I know that some of us knew this already, but Tayler commented on a reply about how Amity will most likely have chuckles last name since she, Jakoby, and Anberlin have that last name too, and has been wanted to change Alesanas last name but Alesanas gets upset when it's mention. I thought that Jakoby also had Tayler's last name too.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

If shes so hell bent on everyone praising her for all her kids having the same dad (who the fuck cares, just stop having kids for Christs sake) why do half of them not have his last name? That looks suspect tayler.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Just saw Taylers picture of the cyberbullying.

"Everyone is such a judgmental twat anymore"

English, Tayler. Do you speak it? Pro tip: if you're going to insult someone, don't sound like an illiterate fuck in process.

Oh and btdubz, it says a lot about who you are as a person if you can laugh with a pedophile on omegle but make a butthurt Instagram post about the "meanies" on the internet who call you out on your horrible decisions. Might want to think about that, sweaty.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How many times does she have to upload a video of the things Amity has? It's like every time Amity gets a onesie, a new damn video has to be made again.
Speaking of, does anyone remember back when Tayler would make 3748892 house tour videos and some of them were even titled, "Apartment Tour of Modified Parents" ?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Did she not do anything about that pedophile on omegle? She didn't screenshot it or anything? There is something seriously wrong with her if she thought that was something to laugh at. Especially since she's a mother of young children. Even my 10yo cried when he saw something on the news once about child trafficking and pedophiles. But its no surprise since Taylers brain is the size of a pea.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

julietpreston wrote:Did she not do anything about that pedophile on omegle? She didn't screenshot it or anything? There is something seriously wrong with her if she thought that was something to laugh at. Especially since she's a mother of young children. Even my 10yo cried when he saw something on the news once about child trafficking and pedophiles. But its no surprise since Taylers brain is the size of a pea.
A normal person would have been disgusted, ESPECIALLY if you're a mother of young kinds but oh no, Tayler is mentally 11 years old and is the sort of idiot who would laugh at something as disgusting as that.

No shock really, she exposes her kids to random different men and puts them at a huge risk of being molested but does she care? Nope! As long as Brian/Kevin whoever is there to buy her stuff and sleep with her, she's all for them living in her house after dating for 30 seconds.

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”