Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bonnie has said they don't have the time or patience for a dog. They aren't getting one. They may make a lot of questionable decisions, but this is one thing they've done right.

Just because Olivia wants a Yorkie doesn't mean they are getting one. Kids always want some kind of pet, even those that already have one.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Unread post by littlebaby »

Distasteful title..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I agree. She's not scared of him. Never has been. And those of us who have been with people we were afraid of, don't need her making light of it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Bonnie has said they don't have the time or patience for a dog. They aren't getting one. They may make a lot of questionable decisions, but this is one thing they've done right.

Just because Olivia wants a Yorkie doesn't mean they are getting one. Kids always want some kind of pet, even those that already have one.
I believe it. I think they occasionally make noises about it so that Olivia doesn't give up hope though. Wish they would just say to her "it ain't happening", instead of dangling it every once in a while.

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

clickbaiting domestic abuse, real nice!!!!!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

That was a cute bonus clip. They really could have gotten the same amount of clicks with "BOY LOSES FIRST TOOTH!"

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I've been really bored of Ruby and Bonnie lately so I haven't watched their videos in a week or so, but getting a small, fragile, yappy little dog would a mistake for them. I have a little 6 pound maltese and I love him but I also don't have 4 young children.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Off topic side note (thought of when talking about pets and Bonnie)

My dog (part terrier) is named Bonnie :)
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

lmmomSD wrote:
KaterTot wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Olivia wants a teacup Yorkie. That would be such a mistake. Those dogs are high maintenance, yappy, and since they're terriers, can be nippy. You have to really know what you're doing with a terrier.
And even Jared takes advantage of Joel. Anything goes wrong, who you gonna call? Don't want to shovel your snow? Joel will do it. Get stuck? Call Joel. He'll come over and tow you out. I think he's a saint.

We have owned a Yorkie for 4 yrs, she is not yappy or nippy at all but she is fearful around loud or small children. A Yorkie is in more danger from small children than they are from them generally.
They are great as a pet for an empty nest though. ;)
Of course every dog is different and somebody might have a nippy yappy one but I was just saying not all are but agree not a child's dog. The Hoellein household would probably be too much for a little dog.
I really like Joel too btw. :)
I absolutely agree that a Yorkie would be in more danger from the kids than they would be from it. I meant to say that. Of course, every dog is different. Didn't mean to slam a breed! I was just going on terriers' general reputation. They're really smart, and aren't generally the best pets for small children. Or novice dog owners.
BTW, I _love_ Yorkies. I had a friend who offered me pick of the litter of hers when she bred her, as a gift, but I already had my mutt and wasn't in a position to do well by two dogs or train a new puppy. So I had to regretfully say thanks but no thanks. Broke my heart!
I can't imagine Bonnie having a lot of patience with housebreaking. A fish might be a good pet for them to start with.

Oh no I didn't think you were bashing a breed at all and you are correct, Terriers are high strung and high maintanence and definitely not for everyone and especially that many small children and Bonnie's OCD. I have had not good experiences with several Terrier breeds. I think the Yorkie has been my perfect match. But I think any dog would drive her crazy since she has to have such order. I am a dog lover to the core but I totally get why it's not for some. I hate to see people get one because they think the breed is so cute then ditch it. So sad. :(
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

angelfire89 wrote:Off topic side note (thought of when talking about pets and Bonnie)

My dog (part terrier) is named Bonnie :)

She's a cutie pie!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Bonnie changed yesterday's title to Cody Loses First Tooth. GOOD! That title was really distasteful.
navarjul000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by navarjul000 »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:That was a cute bonus clip. They really could have gotten the same amount of clicks with "BOY LOSES FIRST TOOTH!"

Honesty they probably would've gotten more clicks with just "BOY LOSES HIS FIRST TOOTH."

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Who does the titles, Bonnie or Joel? I thought Joel still edited so I assumed he did the titles but I haven't watch them in a while.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Caisflame wrote:Who does the titles, Bonnie or Joel? I thought Joel still edited so I assumed he did the titles but I haven't watch them in a while.
The titles that seem oddly phrased, long-winded and have glaring spelling errors are usually Joel. The ones that are shorter and more to the point are Bonnie.

You can ALWAYS tell who made the title and edited by reading the descriptions because they are the same pattern. Joel is a bit more long-winded and tries to be fancy and fails. For example, I would bet that Bonnie did today's vlog.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

for my whole life i've always been fascinated with looking at people and trying to find similarities between them and their relatives. the hoellein kids are interesting to me because they all look very similar to each other, but it's usually so hard to find parental similarities in them because bonnie and joel look so starkly different it's like their genes didn't know what to do any just made a bunch of kids who look like each other but somehow neither of the parents lol. i was surprised to see bonnie's IG post today because boston is starting to look JUST like joel! they were either some lucky pictures or his features are changing rapidly!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... ecd03f.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... a3df7a.png[/img]
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I've also always been fascinated with family similarities and genetics! I think Cody looks a lot like Bonnie in the second picture.

And despite Boston looking a lot like Joel and Cody looking a lot like Bonnie, they're both looking more and more like each other every day! Sometimes it's hard to believe Boston is two years younger than Cody.

I think Lincoln will look more like Olivia than the other two boys as he gets older. Their features are softer and Olivia's baby pictures look just like Lincoln. Joel's features are made like a Picasso painting. But they all look like Hoelleins!

Edit: And just as I said that, I scrolled through her instagram and saw this!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 407a5b.png[/img]

I thought for sure that was Boston!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

littlebaby wrote:I've also always been fascinated with family similarities and genetics! I think Cody looks a lot like Bonnie in the second picture.

And despite Boston looking a lot like Joel and Cody looking a lot like Bonnie, they're both looking more and more like each other every day! Sometimes it's hard to believe Boston is two years younger than Cody.

I think Lincoln will look more like Olivia than the other two boys as he gets older. Their features are softer and Olivia's baby pictures look just like Lincoln. Joel's features are made like a Picasso painting. But they all look like Hoelleins!

Edit: And just as I said that, I scrolled through her instagram and saw this!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 407a5b.png[/img]

I thought for sure that was Boston!

Those kids, especially Olivia, look SO much like Joel's mom!

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I'm going to sound like some kind of fangirl maybe, but I really liked Bonnie's vlog today. I mean, if you're going to do vlogging (which is ethically questionable at best) this is the way to do it, in my opinion. It was positive without being in your face FUN, the kids were SO excited about the simple caravan set-up in such a genuine way. It wasn't Disney World, it was a bunch of bunk beds and a box of kleenex! I loved it. And looking at the Utah sky was so nice as well. I had to skip the long part about them doing something with enormous fish because I have a very bad fish phobia, so if anything irritating happened at that time, I missed it. Anyway, I just liked this video.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Bonnie said she and Joel agreed to do nothing more to the house when he showed her new outdoor lights...that's usually a sign when people are planning to sell. Hmmmmm. I do wonder if they are looking to upgrade to a bigger house. They could obviously use a lot more room.
PoorJared
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoorJared »

Bonnie is going to have a Q & A and I think it would be great if we as this forum could post some hard hitting questions that they might answer or at the very least will see. Like I said, I know a lot of people like Bonnie but, she's still a really big bitch in my opinion and emasculates and undervalues Joel on the regular. Hope to see some hard hitters

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”