JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

nineteenninety3

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

ANYWAY...

Look at all of Addeds red hair guys! So fiery![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 16b64b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
YouAllFellForIt
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouAllFellForIt »

Troll post deleted.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

luci417 wrote: Do you think Jess will dye Lilia's hair now it's mostly brown? :D
She could just use that spray in stuff that allows the "sun to bleach it" or however it works. Then she could claim it is natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

blackroses wrote:Smom is right etsy does have solar eclipse stiff for kids and onesies for babies for August 21st of this year.
One for Amsterdam to wear: "My first solar eclipse!"
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

P.S. STOP replying to the baby-with-an-internet-connection. Seriously. No "sweetie", no trying to reason. The biggest middle finger you can give them is ignoring them. Foe them if you can't rein yourself in.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

luci417 wrote:
Are you kidding? It's the perfect excuse for Jess to get knocked up. "Well you know what happened was...like at this point...oh my god I don't even know what I'm saying-guys, you look at me and I get pregnant! So like the moon was out- wait there was no moon, obviously. hahaha what am I even talking about? So like...it was an eclipse...which means the moon goes behind the Sun-no behind the Earth? I don't really know how it works but I did my research and it can apparently reverse the effects of a vasectomy. So we're expecting baby 8 around the time when I don't have an excuse to go back to school anymore."
You did a fantastic job writing that :D It reminds me of Jessica reasoned that since Adwerd was born November 14th, she must be conceived on Valentine's day.
xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

Haha i didnt want to say anything but dear god...

I personally dont mind when ppl come and defend jess here with some reasonable arguments but to come here saying we are insulting her kids calling them ungly and then call our kids KKK offsprings and other swear words. really?. i didnt see any valid argument in that defend just insults sying we insulting her and that means we are bad ppl... we mostly gossip we dont really hate..
i personally like jess she does so much with her kids and is always so full of energy yeah she does get lots of help but good for her she got it organised like that for the sake of her family.. i dont even care she didnt finish school if she can find the way how to make money different way again good for her..

But how on earth can any living human being say its ok to leave kids in pain because few weeks after they will be ok (bed bugs - he is ok now) or landen is little he didnt learn yet how to cope with pain yet... why the fuck he should learn to cope and live in pain? .. yeah lets keep our kids in all the pain for years coz you know they have to learn to cope with it.. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???!!!! I personally didnt even mind kids were riding bikes without helmets or tshirts in front of house i did when i was little all the time, i was a tomboy and fell hurt myself many times so no snowflake here.. but these are accidents its different than LET BE YOUR KIDS IN PAIN FROM CYST for years coz he needs to learn how to cope with pain or ignore bed bugs??? WTF??!!!

I watched this video and they were asking ill kids (who learned to cope with the pain and just live with it) how they imagine heaven. Most of them said : there's no pain.. so yeah lets them learn to cope with pain so they can wish their whole life for a pain free day.

God i wish i could learn to cope with idiots like that troll (even tho I dont care about actual trolling) but the shit that comes out of her mounth trying to defend her idol... i cant....

Ok rant over , sorry lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:ANYWAY...

Look at all of Addeds red hair guys! So fiery![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 16b64b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Jessica's wrinkles make her look like she's almost 50. I guess for every child she's birthed and shot out it's aged her an additional 5 years.
Jesus. I can't believe he's only 25!! I wonder what she will look like when she's 50. Do you think Mimi is saving her old tye dye shirts for Jessica for when she's a grandma in the next 8 years? My bet is yes.
"Only the cool grandmas wear tye dye!!" #grandmalife #mimiisagreatgrandma #grandmaby35 #greatgrandmaby60 #teenpreg #modestowater

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I know this is OT but I just
wanted to say a few things:

1. I know there are some people that hate me here. I say what is on my mind. I do not like anyone who exploits there kids for a quick buck. I used to watch but not anymore. So no, Sometimes I don't have sympathy for the parents, but always for the kids. However it is always meant to be directed at the parents and never to anyone here. If I have said anything, ever, to any poster on here that was nasty or out of line I apologize. That was never my intent. I do get heated sometimes and I do have to walk away but sometimes I spills into you guys and it shouldn't have.

2. To those who have messaged or supported me in here after the vitriol that was spewed yesterday, thank you. It means a lot to me and it's very sweet.

3. For those that still hate me after that, well I don't know what to tell you. We are all human and no one is perfect. Just FOE me and move on and don't add fuel to the troll fire, please.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

smom12 wrote:I know this is OT but I just

1. I know there are some people that hate me here. I say what is on my mind. I do not like anyone who exploits there kids for a quick buck. I used to watch but not anymore. So no, Sometimes I don't have sympathy for the parents, but always for the kids. However it is always meant to be directed at the parents and never to anyone here. If I have said anything, ever, to any poster on here that was nasty or out of line I apologize. That was never my intent. I do get heated sometimes and I do have to walk away but sometimes I spills into you guys and it shouldn't have.

2. To those who have messaged or supported me in here after the vitriol that was spewed yesterday, thank you. It means a lot to me and it's very sweet.

3. For those that still hate me after that, well I don't know what to tell you. We are all human and no one is perfect. Just FOE me and move on and don't add fuel to the troll fire, please.

I still like you. I always have? It's a gossip site and come on we all have those days where we just get heated over everything
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

No life troll has been banned again. Not sure if anyone got to it before I could but at least it wasn't hours of waiting this time

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Jesus! What have I missed!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Why does Jess let Advertisment chew on ANYTHING she gets her hands on lmao the kid is gonna pick up and eat something inappropriate one day.

Oh wait, she already did! CAT FOOD!!! In the words of Jess... OH WELL! *hyena laugh* YOU CALL IT CHAOS, I CALL IT LIFE WITH #7under7
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Jesus! What have I missed!
A troll with no life making two accounts to compare us to the KKK and tell us how we are a bunch of middle aged fat cows with no lives Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
A troll with no life making two accounts to compare us to the KKK and tell us how we are a bunch of middle aged fat cows with no lives Image

Spit out my coffee Image

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Why does Jess let Advertisment chew on ANYTHING she gets her hands on lmao the kid is gonna pick up and eat something inappropriate one day.

Oh wait, she already did! CAT FOOD!!! In the words of Jess... OH WELL! *hyena laugh* YOU CALL IT CHAOS, I CALL IT LIFE WITH #7under7
She's just being a baby!!!!! Don't rob her of her childhood telling her what she can't eat!!! She'll learn! #catfoodhasmorenutrientsthanpizza

CACKLE.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:

Spit out my coffee Image

MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

xkatka
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xkatka »

I went and read the the whole thing (skipped
from page 71 to the end before) just coz of this comment knew it would be interesting ImageImage

Higlight: you could have been mature and ignore the troll (or something like that) said by someone who goes trolling on forum with a mission that we put her on our block lists - hahaha ImageImageImage

Lest face it we all still kinda like each other.. we are on the same boat - maybe diferent sides but still on the same boat.

And being mature enough im not gonna hate someone just because i strongly disagree with one or two comments 30 pages ago Image would have to hate eveyrone then (not only here but in the real life as well lol)

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Tbh you're one of my favourite people here, I never swipe past one of your posts without laughing.

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

I am sorry to drag the troll topic up again if it has been done a dealt with (I am a bit behind) But wow. That was more than just a bored little kid with too much time on their hands. S/he has some serious, real psychiatric issues. I hope s/he is getting help and finds some happiness in life.

Return to “JesssFam”