JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Elviraa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by Elviraa »

pianogossiper wrote:
smom12 wrote:I know this is OT but I just
wanted to say a few things:

1. I know there are some people that hate me here. I say what is on my mind. I do not like anyone who exploits there kids for a quick buck. I used to watch but not anymore. So no, Sometimes I don't have sympathy for the parents, but always for the kids. However it is always meant to be directed at the parents and never to anyone here. If I have said anything, ever, to any poster on here that was nasty or out of line I apologize. That was never my intent. I do get heated sometimes and I do have to walk away but sometimes I spills into you guys and it shouldn't have.

2. To those who have messaged or supported me in here after the vitriol that was spewed yesterday, thank you. It means a lot to me and it's very sweet.

3. For those that still hate me after that, well I don't know what to tell you. We are all human and no one is perfect. Just FOE me and move on and don't add fuel to the troll fire, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tbh you're one of my favourite people here, I never swipe past one of your posts without laughing.

What happen yesterday?

ihartcatz
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ihartcatz »

pianogossiper wrote:

1. I know there are some people that hate me here. I say what is on my mind. I do not like anyone who exploits there kids for a quick buck. I used to watch but not anymore. So no, Sometimes I don't have sympathy for the parents, but always for the kids. However it is always meant to be directed at the parents and never to anyone here. If I have said anything, ever, to any poster on here that was nasty or out of line I apologize. That was never my intent. I do get heated sometimes and I do have to walk away but sometimes I spills into you guys and it shouldn't have.

2. To those who have messaged or supported me in here after the vitriol that was spewed yesterday, thank you. It means a lot to me and it's very sweet.

3. For those that still hate me after that, well I don't know what to tell you. We are all human and no one is perfect. Just FOE me and move on and don't add fuel to the troll fire, please.

Tbh you're one of my favourite people here, I never swipe past one of your posts without laughing.

Same here, you and BlackSwan!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Smv53 wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:

Same here, you and BlackSwan!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
To all of yall:

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

She is literally going to get a sponsorship for overpriced moccasins for Addie. She knows everyone is going to tag those instagram/etsy shops in her post and then they'll offer to give her a pair in exchange for her posting about them.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

literallywhat wrote:She is literally going to get a sponsorship for overpriced moccasins for Addie. She knows everyone is going to tag those instagram/etsy shops in her post and then they'll offer to give her a pair in exchange for her posting about them.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw right through it
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

That is the oldest trick in the vlogger book. Bloggers do it too. Normal people can manage to find that information out.. between google or search options on any site like zulily or etsy. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out for yourself but if you ask your quote on quote fans then surely you will get some sent to you.. how ironic she asks a week after opening her PO box.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 30aa30.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 42073a.png[/img]

bitch you know damn well where you can find moccasins...

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Omg!!! I haven't checked in since yesterday morning and I missed so much!!!

Wow... that troll...what a true idiot!!! Do these people actually hear themselves? The way they make excuses for Jesss and defend her stupid ass.....God, what is wrong with this world. People can be so stupid. It's sad.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Lmao yeah Jess is desperate for a baby company to send her some **FREE** moccasins for Adobe so she can take 150 photos of her in them for a sneaky #ad. If you don't know where to buy kids shoes from by now Jess then theres no hope for you
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I don't hate anyone on here, honestly. I may not like some opinions that people are offering, but that goes both ways surely and that's fine. The only thing I don't support at all is when people verbally attack the kids violently, it's not their fault that their parents put them on blast on social media. I think it's ironic that we're here to criticize youtubers and end up fighting between ourselves for whatever reason. To the thing about not watching her videos, I think that's fine, but I don't want to imagine where Jess and her kids would be now, if she couldn't have relied on youtube for her income the last 2 years (when things started to pick up), it's a scary thought.

Sorry I'm staying a little OT still, I haven't had the time to catch up on anything new from Jess (if there is), so I'll get back on topic when there is something to actually talk about (more than colorchoices and the rest of the bla).
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Why is she deciding to buy moccasins when Adobe photoshop is 8.5 months old and already super close to walking? Aren't they better suited for non-mobile children? (Honest question; I truly don't know since moccasins weren't a trend back when my kids were babies).
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Sparklingdee wrote:Lmao yeah Jess is desperate for a baby company to send her some **FREE** moccasins for Adobe so she can take 150 photos of her in them for a sneaky #ad. If you don't know where to buy kids shoes from by now Jess then theres no hope for you
What is the deal with everyone calling these kids different names. I know everyone does it to Britney's kid bc of how they pronounce it but what is this deal?

nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

Elviraa wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:Lmao yeah Jess is desperate for a baby company to send her some **FREE** moccasins for Adobe so she can take 150 photos of her in them for a sneaky #ad. If you don't know where to buy kids shoes from by now Jess then theres no hope for you
What is the deal with everyone calling these kids different names. I know everyone does it to Britney's kid bc of how they pronounce it but what is this deal?

It's because jess spells addies name so ridiculous that no one could remember how it was spelt, so now everyone just makes up a name

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Elviraa wrote:

I think it started off as a joke because of the auto correct and jess unique spelling but it's grown into quite an entertaining part of the group,sometimes I have a good giggle at some of them

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

kalipali wrote:Why is she deciding to buy moccasins when Adobe photoshop is 8.5 months old and already super close to walking? Aren't they better suited for non-mobile children? (Honest question; I truly don't know since moccasins weren't a trend back when my kids were babies).
My one and a half year old wears them and walks just fine in them they are actually good for developing little feet no restrictions and allows feet to develop how they are suppose to. He wears them cause he's got chunky little feet and reg shoes don't fitImagehope that answers your question! Jess just buys them cause it's the "cool" thing to dress your baby in, she shouldn't be wearing shoes at all if she's trying to walk!!

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Maybe if she's gonna get sponsored it will be high-quality, at least. I feel like she always buys her kids cheap shit.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Robeez have been around for 25 years.........

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Did Janelle seriously quit her job to become a youtuber now?

rhubarb93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rhubarb93 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Why does Jess let Advertisment chew on ANYTHING she gets her hands on lmao the kid is gonna pick up and eat something inappropriate one day.

Oh wait, she already did! CAT FOOD!!! In the words of Jess... OH WELL! *hyena laugh* YOU CALL IT CHAOS, I CALL IT LIFE WITH #7under7

Lol. Tbh I thought that was actually funny... kids put the darndest things in their mouths if you look away for a second. The only thing that surprised me about that was that she didn't seem phased at all that her genius pretty princess Bowddelynn was not being genius, pretty or princesslike!
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

webbygurl626 wrote:
kalipali wrote:Why is she deciding to buy moccasins when Adobe photoshop is 8.5 months old and already super close to walking? Aren't they better suited for non-mobile children? (Honest question; I truly don't know since moccasins weren't a trend back when my kids were babies).
My one and a half year old wears them and walks just fine in them they are actually good for developing little feet no restrictions and allows feet to develop how they are suppose to. He wears them cause he's got chunky little feet and reg shoes don't fitImagehope that answers your question! Jess just buys them cause it's the "cool" thing to dress your baby in, she shouldn't be wearing shoes at all if she's trying to walk!!

Thank you-you definitely helped! I knew putting any type of shoes on a baby who's just learning to walk is a no-no, but clearly Jess doesn't care since Alimony needs to always be wearing peeeeenk sparkleeeeeey shoes!

Return to “JesssFam”