The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

calliepaige84 wrote:I very much appreciated their vlog today and loved their honesty. Miss this Ellie and Jared realness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed! And I can totally appreciate the fact that she doesn't want to talk about, and she certainly doesn't have to. I'm glad that they addressed it and the fact that maybe they did things (definitely) the wrong way this time around, but everyone makes mistakes.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

They only addressed it because they had been getting a lot of questions in the comments about it and people were pointing out that they were trying again and just no longer talking about it. That had some commenters pissed off. Add that to the decease in views and Jared had to do something.

I agree with lmmom..... sharing was not the problem here! They could have said they were trying, and then shared their positive news and the sad miscarriage news. That's enough. Ellie went so far beyond that
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

So she did for sure have a miscarriage, or is that what she's telling herself to make her feel better about not getting pregnant?

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Ellie drives me crazy, but...

For the first time ever, Jared was more annoying than Ellie in this video. And she looked really pretty. *shrug*
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

What name did Jared say they both loved for a future baby? I can't tell if they were just making a joke or if they said an actual name. If they did I'm surprised, but I just couldn't hear him.

linneah13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by linneah13 »

littlebaby wrote:What name did Jared say they both loved for a future baby? I can't tell if they were just making a joke or if they said an actual name. If they did I'm surprised, but I just couldn't hear him.

It sounded like either Dallas or dallen.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Junebugbaby621 wrote:So she did for sure have a miscarriage, or is that what she's telling herself to make her feel better about not getting pregnant?

I still think shes just telling herself that. ellie KNEW she was pregnant. No negative test is going to prove her otherwise.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

linneah13 wrote:
littlebaby wrote:What name did Jared say they both loved for a future baby? I can't tell if they were just making a joke or if they said an actual name. If they did I'm surprised, but I just couldn't hear him.

It sounded like either Dallas or dallen.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I was hearing Dallen, I'm praying it's not Dallas. I didn't hear an s at the end. It could have also been Jared saying Dylan weird, Ellie would say it like that too lmao.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I thought i heard Gavin as the name..
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I would much prefer Gavin or Dylan over Dallen. Or Dallas. Dallen sounds dumb to me-- like a cross between Cullen and Dallas. Sorry if anyone likes it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I thought it was Fallyn. I could definitely see that being an Ellie approved name.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:I would much prefer Gavin or Dylan over Dallen. Or Dallas. Dallen sounds dumb to me-- like a cross between Cullen and Dallas. Sorry if anyone likes it.

I wouldn't like it otherwise but my favorite musician of all time is named Dallas (Dallas Green/City and Colour). Because of him it's a possibility for my future son's name :p And that being said I REALLY hope E+J don't use it!

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Never heard "Dallon/Dallin" before, but apparently it's a popular name in Utah.

Ellie looked pretty today. I couldn't stand Jared though, he always has that urge to talk for others like "I think what you feel" or "I think what you mean to say". No, Jared, you probably don't know.
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

What bothered me about today's video was the way they talked about negativity vs positivity. It's like sharing anything REAL that's not sunshine and butterflies is considered negative to them. I wish they could better embrace the hardships of life without just covering them up with fake smiles and canned words. The positive attitudes seem so forced. I get it, life gets hard, but there's gotta be ways to share those days in an honest way without completely feeling exposed (but come on, you vlog for a living of course you will feel exposed sometimes). Even this q&a video where they did kinda open up about things was ended with the "WE'RE SO POSITIVE" message. I call bullshit.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

phie20 wrote:Never heard "Dallon/Dallin" before, but apparently it's a popular name in Utah.

Ellie looked pretty today. I couldn't stand Jared though, he always has that urge to talk for others like "I think what you feel" or "I think what you mean to say". No, Jared, you probably don't know.
I get that Ellie doesn't have the biggest vocabulary, and isn't always the best at expressing herself. But he does that a lot-- talks over her, re-phrases what she says. Cullen interrupts Katie all the time, and Bryan talks over Missy. I think Corbin does it to Kelsey too. What is it with these guys?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

phie20 wrote:Never heard "Dallon/Dallin" before, but apparently it's a popular name in Utah.

She really is horrible at using her words.. might be an automatic instinct to help her, so she didn't look like an uneducated #rolemodel

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

onbreak wrote:

She really is horrible at using her words.. might be an automatic instinct to help her, so she didn't look like an uneducated #rolemodel

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Did he do this when they first started to make videos? I always get the feeling it's him trying to protect her from the critics and wanting to make sure her intent is clear despite her very limited vocabulary. There have been times where I have been like wtf is she talking about, but then Jared chimes in and clarifies. I assume it's on topics they have discussed previously and so he does know what she's trying to say.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think Jared helps speak for Ellie and put into words what she's feeling because, simply put, in many instances she isn't really feeling much of anything. Ellie uses the word FUN for lack of a better word. She lacks empathy, and oozes bitterness and envy. Those are hard emotions to put into a nice and positive light. Jared can't afford for Ellie to have any more weird slip-ups since the viewers are already questioning her attitude as of late.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Yes, you're probably right. Although it's never too late to learn how to express oneself. But if Ellie never really tries to better herself... I guess it's best Jared talks for her. I'd be ashamed and annoyed if someone had to talk for me.

Edit: But I've seen Jared doing that to others too, like his parents.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So regardless of what name they said, I'm REALLY surprised they said any name at all. Isn't that against all YouTube norms when thinking about future views and name reveals and blah blah blah? Also.. Jackson, Calvin, Dallon? Yikes..

Return to “Ellie and Jared”