KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by Nightingale »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I dont even know why they had kids and are so obsessed with having a big fam with a ton of kids when they dont even really interact with them, teach them,etc properly. it's really sad
I'm sure they only had kids cause they're cute. Keren for sure did not think things through when she decided to have kids. She clearly didn't know how much work it is to be a mom.
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Why is keren trying to become a beauty guru? No one cares about your makeup routine!!! You literally look like crap every day! Try getting a Skincare routine down before you try to become a beauty guru.

Also, why is keren doing all these stupid pranks?? That fake 3rd pregnancy thing she did to Khoa was f***ed up and this blowdryer prank thing was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. She thinks her pranks are hilarious but gets all upset at khoa when he "pranks" her to teach her a lesson.

Ugh, she pissed me off so much I can't even watch an entire video anymore
SammiJoee_93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SammiJoee_93 »

Nightingale wrote:Why is keren trying to become a beauty guru? No one cares about your makeup routine!!! You literally look like crap every day! Try getting a Skincare routine down before you try to become a beauty guru.

Also, why is keren doing all these stupid pranks?? That fake 3rd pregnancy thing she did to Khoa was f***ed up and this blowdryer prank thing was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. She thinks her pranks are hilarious but gets all upset at khoa when he "pranks" her to teach her a lesson.

I think what pissed me off more was the fact that she didn't care enough to have know put Jackson down. He was clearly terrified

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
SammiJoee_93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SammiJoee_93 »

SammiJoee_93 wrote:
Nightingale wrote:Why is keren trying to become a beauty guru? No one cares about your makeup routine!!! You literally look like crap every day! Try getting a Skincare routine down before you try to become a beauty guru.

I think what pissed me off more was the fact that she didn't care enough to have know put Jackson down. He was clearly terrified

Khoa* stupid autocorrect

Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry for posting so much but apparently she's turning their formal dining room into a mail room so that all the stuff she orders or things they get sent can go into that room. Is it just me or is that the dumbest idea on the face of the planet? I've never even heard of a mail room before. It's like another excuse for her to go shopping. "Khoa our mail rooms empty!! I'm going to order some stuff online"
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Nightingale wrote:Sorry for posting so much but apparently she's turning their formal dining room into a mail room so that all the stuff she orders or things they get sent can go into that room. Is it just me or is that the dumbest idea on the face of the planet? I've never even heard of a mail room before. It's like another excuse for her to go shopping. "Khoa our mail rooms empty!! I'm going to order some stuff online"
It's a stupid idea, just put the subscribers crappy letters in a box in the garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Khoa's "prank" where he made her think Landon fell of the bed was a lesson that she needed. The flour prank was stupid, she scared her child and just kept laughing like an idiot. And Khoa could've gotten it in his eyes.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Keren isn't funny, nor are the pranks and that cackle of hers is annoying. The whole thing just left me feeling sorry for Jackson.

Had to laugh at how she thinks Khoa would notice that her hair wasn't wet when really it didn't exactly look too dry - them greasy roots gave it a bit of a wet look
justagirlfromwales
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justagirlfromwales »

I never usually comment on anything but today's prank made me sad because Khoa clearly was holding Jackson so why would she carry it on and blow flour into her 2 year old's face? :(
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

How does Keren not notice that everything she puts on her face is yellow and her body is all red. Ugh please learn about skin undertones Keren
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

New to KK and in a recent video she said she was fired from the restaurant? Hours later and a bazillion videos later...I can't figure out what job or why she was fired. Anyone care to tell me the backstory?
Laguna9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Laguna9 »

[quote="Echox3"][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... ba7605.png[/img]
The entire vlog, she has something green stuck in her teeth and that's all I could see.

Clearly she lost the toothbrush competition she had with Khoa - assuming she actually uses a toothbrush.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I dont even think she thought the prank was funny. Her laugh sounded so fake and forced especially the second time.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

The whole annoying lovey dovey phase has turned into a fake ass laugh prank playful stupidity. They desperately try to come up with something new that it's NOT working and it's forced.
All I see is that they live their lives only for the vlogs. I can't even imagine how they are between each other when the camera is off.
I used to think that she is beautiful but now looking closer all I see is wrinkles, lifeless hair, a body that seems to be 100% unnoticed and below average , laughable way of walking and an ugly smile. How that happened??

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Hit enter by mistake. Do they really think that they are promoting a new vlogging style that is gonna be the next best thing just for the fact that 1-2 pathetic vloggers try to copy her (Karlee, Britney)????

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
cat2222
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cat2222 »

The whole prank pissed me off but honestly what was the most annoying was how she blamed khoa after like asking him why he would bring jackson into the bathroom... what a bitchy thing to say, she knew that she was pranking him and that he was holding jackson! I would ask why she did that but we all know keren and the stupid shit she does
teddyandmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teddyandmommy »

inkedotly wrote:Pathetic haters here. If you don't like it, don't watch it and move on with your life.
Oh man, sorry about that. We'll go right ahead and shut this whole thread down. Sound good?Image
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

inkedotly wrote:Pathetic haters here. If you don't like it, don't watch it and move on with your life.
Pathetic Jacksonista. Stop worshipping people on the internet
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

But you said khoa looks like an ape?
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

fingusername wrote:New to KK and in a recent video she said she was fired from the restaurant? Hours later and a bazillion videos later...I can't figure out what job or why she was fired. Anyone care to tell me the backstory?

She used to work at khoas family's restaurant. The one they go to all the time. Apparently, when she was pregnant with Jackson khoa and keren lived with khoas mom. One day the mother in law got home at maybe 6 am (don't remember the actual time but I think it was 6am), saw khoas car was parked where her husband was supposed to park.so the mother in law went up to kk's room, knocked aggressively and told keren to move khoas car. Keren got pissed cause her MIL woke her up so early in the morning and because the car was khoas and khoa was at work. So instead of telling her mil, she texted khoa to call his mom about the situation. Her MIL got pissed at her and kicked them out of her house and fired keren. (Don't remember if she fired khoa) the story is at the end of her draw my life video.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”