DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I watched Cullen and Katie's vlog - Bryan is seriously huge in their vlog!! There are people calling him FAT and OBESE in the comments as well - they even made a remark about how he photoshop's his pics for Instagram!! I don't know why he doesn't realize people see the real him and then laugh at his "trimmed down" pictures! Missy was hardly seen in the vlog and in the ending she was sitting way off in the room all by herself - she is so anti-social it's ridiculous! You could tell that Bryan is seriously making an effort to spend time with them while they are there and Missy couldn't care less!
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Bryan seemed uneasy in the end of C&K's vlog. Idk my man wouldn't find it OK for me to be as close to a man like that. And did Bryan say at one point Katie was rubbing his neck or did I hear wrong? Maybe I find it strange because we almost never see him and Missy cuddle like that..
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

ladyju28 wrote:Bryan seemed uneasy in the end of C&K's vlog. Idk my man wouldn't find it OK for me to be as close to a man like that. And did Bryan say at one point Katie was rubbing his neck or did I hear wrong? Maybe I find it strange because we almost never see him and Missy cuddle like that..
I second that. Also, in past vlogs they all (Jared, Cullen, and Bryan) have joked about swapping wives. I thought that was weird too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

heymallie wrote:
ladyju28 wrote:Bryan seemed uneasy in the end of C&K's vlog. Idk my man wouldn't find it OK for me to be as close to a man like that. And did Bryan say at one point Katie was rubbing his neck or did I hear wrong? Maybe I find it strange because we almost never see him and Missy cuddle like that..
I second that. Also, in past vlogs they all (Jared, Cullen, and Bryan) have joked about swapping wives. I thought that was weird too.

A married woman with 2 children should not even be that close to a married man with his own wife and children. If I where Missy id be uncomfortable with that. Common sense would be if your showing someone something on a computer to go to a table and show them there, not cuddle up with someone else's wife on the couch. I don't know how cullen felt with it too.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't see anything wrong with the couch clip only because they seem all pretty comfortable around each other wearing their lounge clothes etc.! They al have kids and are married I doubt they're thinking about cuddling up with someone else's spouse lmao who would want Bryan any way? Missy is no prize, they're all awful

barrows56
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by barrows56 »

Hey Guys!! Hope everyone is well. I am a new member. Just out of curiousity, are any of you guys friends in real life? Or made connections with other members online?
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

queentee20 wrote:missy is such a bitch :x listen to her say how the dog doesn't like finn because he's SOOOO rough oh but the dog LOVES ollie.... seriously F her.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... b0c3fa.png[/img] seriously Missy go tell your lies somewhere else Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm 99.9999999% sure she was kidding about that. I didn't see anything wrong with it. They are all friends, everyone's significant other was in the room. they were watching him work on photoshop and it was in the living room, its not like they were tucked away by themselves curled up together in a dark room. It was innocent, i don't think we have to worry about Katie and Bryan.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

barrows56 wrote:Hey Guys!! Hope everyone is well. I am a new member. Just out of curiousity, are any of you guys friends in real life? Or made connections with other members online?
I have one person from here that i'm friends with on IG. Hi!! Welcome to the darkside! ImMomSD makes great snacks!
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Playsinrain wrote:
I'm 99.9999999% sure she was kidding about that. I didn't see anything wrong with it. They are all friends, everyone's significant other was in the room. they were watching him work on photoshop and it was in the living room, its not like they were tucked away by themselves curled up together in a dark room. It was innocent, i don't think we have to worry about Katie and Bryan.
It's not about worrying about what they would do, its about RESPECT. Maybe I'm a jealous person and would never want another woman cuddled up like that on my husband. Friends or not friends. Me there or not there. But I have mad respect for you if you would allow that..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ladyju28 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
It's not about worrying about what they would do, its about RESPECT. Maybe I'm a jealous person and would never want another woman cuddled up like that on my husband. Friends or not friends. Me there or not there. But I have mad respect for you if you would allow that..
I think it depends on the person and the intent. I'm pretty jealous as well, but if it was my husband with one of my best friends wives in the identical situation, i wouldn't care really. Random person or someone i'm not 100% trust worthy of? I would have major issues, but in this situation i would be ok with it. (My best friend is a single mom and she's always called my husband her husband as well lol. If it were her on the couch with my husband i wouldnt bat an eye..)
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

ladyju28 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
Sometimes it's about considering context and relaxing and not letting stuff like that turn into a huge deal. They were married friends sitting on a couch laughing and working on thumbnails. Like Playsinrain said, it's not like they were laying on top of each other in a dark room.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Don't watch today's vlog expecting to see the "disaster", they didn't film any of it. It shows Bryan at the end explaining how Finn was needy and threw up 3 times and only let Missy hold him.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ollie has fruit snacks before breakfast, hes asking for waffles while holding fruit snacks. Also, Bryan it's eatING.. not eaten... and im pretty sure they have spiderman waffles in other places than Alabama.
No Ollie's behavior is "so MTV.." whatever that means Bryan. It has nothing to do with his and Gaines' relationship, its all about your son being a BRAT!!!
They are so weird about rain, you would think they were born and raised in the Sahara.
Poor Missy had to actually take care of Finn today on the flight, making it the worst travel day in the history of all travel days. Sucks that he got so upset, but that's part of traveling with kids. I wonder how many times we will hear about how awful Finn was for the next few days and every time that they travel from here on out?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

100midas wrote:Don't watch today's vlog expecting to see the "disaster", they didn't film any of it. It shows Bryan at the end explaining how Finn was needy and threw up 3 times and only let Missy hold him.

Its the worst travel day ever bc Finn only wanted Missy. :roll: poor Missy couldnt even show her face on the vlog it was so upsetting.. lol I also love how he took a cute moment in the vlog (Finn being excited to actually get a little matchbox car on the plane and Missy showing how he lit up when he got them) into a "SHOCKING" thumbnail. Finn was so cute in the seat with his little cars.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

100midas wrote:Don't watch today's vlog expecting to see the "disaster", they didn't film any of it. It shows Bryan at the end explaining how Finn was needy and threw up 3 times and only let Missy hold him.

Of course the worst travel day ever was all Finn's fault! Maybe he wasn't feeling good - three times seems like a lot for just being upset in the car.

I wish that was the sort of thing they vlogged. I get that they were stressed and shouldn't be jamming the camera in the kids' faces when they are having a rough time, but this is the sort of thing that they claim they are on YouTube for - capturing the "daily bumps" of life. It would make them real and relatable. Meltdowns and stressed parents are everyday life, not fancy trips and constant shopping and eating out all the time. They are so desperate to show off their "perfect" life that they have completely lost the original focus of their channel.

Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 9d2d5e.png[/img]

I feel ya Gaines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is just barely putting up with his shit bc her parents told her too. lol
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Playsinrain wrote:
She is just barely putting up with his shit bc her parents told her too. lol
Haha exactly. Her facial expressions this weekend have been amazing. I imagine she was wondering "what is wrong with this kid???"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I'm sure those people who paid to fly first class were thrilled to listen to Finn the whole flight - and I think we can safely bet that Ollie was no angel, either. Not the kids' fault...Missy and Bryan insist on flying little kids first class. Seems rude to me. It occurs to me that that is probably the reason they didn't vlog any of it. I'm sure they were getting judgey looks, and I'm sure they knew they would also be getting judgey comments about not being able to control their kids if they showed it. I could definitely see Missy thinking it was the worst travel experience yet if she spent the whole flight embarrassed because her kids were misbehaving (or just having a rough day and being kids - I'm betting Finn is actually sick and it wasn't him just being upset).

Return to “Daily Bumps”