KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Nightingale wrote:
fingusername wrote:New to KK and in a recent video she said she was fired from the restaurant? Hours later and a bazillion videos later...I can't figure out what job or why she was fired. Anyone care to tell me the backstory?

She used to work at khoas family's restaurant. The one they go to all the time. Apparently, when she was pregnant with Jackson khoa and keren lived with khoas mom. One day the mother in law got home at maybe 6 am (don't remember the actual time but I think it was 6am), saw khoas car was parked where her husband was supposed to park.so the mother in law went up to kk's room, knocked aggressively and told keren to move khoas car. Keren got pissed cause her MIL woke her up so early in the morning and because the car was khoas and khoa was at work. So instead of telling her mil, she texted khoa to call his mom about the situation. Her MIL got pissed at her and kicked them out of her house and fired keren. (Don't remember if she fired khoa) the story is at the end of her draw my life video.
just want to add that Keren texted the MIL some nasty things and the MIL sent it to her whole family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
Nightingale wrote:
fingusername wrote:New to KK and in a recent video she said she was fired from the restaurant? Hours later and a bazillion videos later...I can't figure out what job or why she was fired. Anyone care to tell me the backstory?

She used to work at khoas family's restaurant. The one they go to all the time. Apparently, when she was pregnant with Jackson khoa and keren lived with khoas mom. One day the mother in law got home at maybe 6 am (don't remember the actual time but I think it was 6am), saw khoas car was parked where her husband was supposed to park.so the mother in law went up to kk's room, knocked aggressively and told keren to move khoas car. Keren got pissed cause her MIL woke her up so early in the morning and because the car was khoas and khoa was at work. So instead of telling her mil, she texted khoa to call his mom about the situation. Her MIL got pissed at her and kicked them out of her house and fired keren. (Don't remember if she fired khoa) the story is at the end of her draw my life video.
just want to add that Keren texted the MIL some nasty things and the MIL sent it to her whole family

Holy shit :) Thanks for the info!!!
MamaKay
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaKay »

Nightingale wrote:
ecf997 wrote:This is such a small and nitpicky complaint, but I CANNOT STAND Keren's constant habit of mispronouncing words and just generally having terrible grammar. Children will emulate bad grammar! She kept saying "frigerator" when she meant "refrigerator" and I hate how she and Khoa always say "whenever I" when they mean "when I." Ex, "Whenever I went outside, I went in the pool." You mean WHEN I went outside.

And when she was pregnant, how she kept saying "genestational diabetes" lol.

Ugh sorry, I know it's nitpicky, but it goes straight through me.
Long time lurker first time commenter (I hope I did this right). I can't stand their usage of "whenever" when it's supposed to be "when"..... it honestly drives me up the friggin wall more so than any of the other stupid shit she does. We can be nitpicky together lol

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

that prank upset me for Jackson. She got so butthurt over his prank of teaching her a lesson for putting Landon on the edge of the bed after he rolls now but she can give her husband and baby a real thing she is not aware of and it is nicknamed "Baker's Lung" it is an aspirated pneumonia, not to mention their eyes and she scared Jackson so much.
I would of said let me hold him or taken him out of the room...no I wouldn't of because I would never do that to anyone not to mention she gets to go shopping for a new hair dryer. I am sure that was her goal. She must of saw the latest and greatest from one of her gurus. (eye roll)

Then Keren says the next prank she has planned she would be so pissed if he did that to her.

Listen to yourself Keren. Do unto others is lost on her. Just the golden rule cause I am not religious at all.
Crazydoglady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Crazydoglady »

I don't know why it grinds my gears so much, but every time they say 'time to get our day started!' I roll my eyes so hard I can see grey matter. It's not starting your day if it's four o'clock in the afternoon. For normal, productive members of society, the day is almost over and they've been up and busy for ten hours. For people whose lives are split between Target and the shitty roadside eatery their family owns, I guess it doesn't really matter that they're lazy slobs.
lissbritt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lissbritt »

Crazydoglady wrote:I don't know why it grinds my gears so much, but every time they say 'time to get our day started!' I roll my eyes so hard I can see grey matter. It's not starting your day if it's four o'clock in the afternoon. For normal, productive members of society, the day is almost over and they've been up and busy for ten hours. For people whose lives are split between Target and the shitty roadside eatery their family owns, I guess it doesn't really matter that they're lazy slobs.
It seems to be a running theme with young family vloggers that they don't do anything until late afternoon, i.e. OK, KK, Britneyandbaby, to name but a few.

theshamanisright1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by theshamanisright1 »

I felt bad when Jackson got covered in flour because of Keren's 'prank'
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

That "prank" was ridiculous. What was with her laughing like a maniac? It wasn't even funny. Khoa had no idea what was even going on. I don't read video comments but did any of the commenters find it funny? They are so lying if they said they did lol.

And who needs a mailroom??? What is a mail room theme? So instead of opening packages right away she will store them in a "mail room"? So strange. I have a feeling we will never hear about this again

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

KaterTot wrote:that prank upset me for Jackson. She got so butthurt over his prank of teaching her a lesson for putting Landon on the edge of the bed after he rolls now but she can give her husband and baby a real thing she is not aware of and it is nicknamed "Baker's Lung" it is an aspirated pneumonia, not to mention their eyes and she scared Jackson so much.
I would of said let me hold him or taken him out of the room...no I wouldn't of because I would never do that to anyone not to mention she gets to go shopping for a new hair dryer. I am sure that was her goal. She must of saw the latest and greatest from one of her gurus. (eye roll)

Then Keren says the next prank she has planned she would be so pissed if he did that to her.

Listen to yourself Keren. Do unto others is lost on her. Just the golden rule cause I am not religious at all.

Keren's new hair dryer will probably be the 400 dollar Dyson one! Surprised she doesn't have that yet

S_Adriaan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S_Adriaan »

Mail room might be one of the stupidest thing I have ever heard! It's entirely pointless, like you open what you've ordered, put it where it needs to go, then dispose of the packaging, I know Keren likes excess but I don't understand what she's actually going to do in there!?
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

S_Adriaan wrote:Mail room might be one of the stupidest thing I have ever heard! It's entirely pointless, like you open what you've ordered, put it where it needs to go, then dispose of the packaging, I know Keren likes excess but I don't understand what she's actually going to do in there!?

It's sad she has no one in her life to be honest and tell her that's the dumbest idea ever. I wanna tell my husband that I wanna use our extra space as a mail room and see his reaction.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

By creating a mail room they're kinda asking their subscribers to send them stuff. There should already be a designated space for mail in the office. This idea is worse than turning it into a beauty room.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Ok I'm confused as to what the fuck a mail room is?

Also I wonder where they are going

Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
Nightingale wrote:

Oh yeah! Totally forgot about that text! Also, didn't she make a video previously specifically about her mother in law? I never watched it and I'm pretty sure she deleted it
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

Stellar wrote:
S_Adriaan wrote:Mail room might be one of the stupidest thing I have ever heard! It's entirely pointless, like you open what you've ordered, put it where it needs to go, then dispose of the packaging, I know Keren likes excess but I don't understand what she's actually going to do in there!?
It's sad she has no one in her life to be honest and tell her that's the dumbest idea ever. I wanna tell my husband that I wanna use our extra space as a mail room and see his reaction.

Omg please do! And let us know! I honestly can't believe khoa agreed to her dumb idea.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Nightingale wrote:
Stellar wrote:

Omg please do! And let us know! I honestly can't believe khoa agreed to her dumb idea.

I was actually going to text him and then post the response here but a mailroom is such a dumb idea that I'm kind of embarrassed LOL

Everyone should text a family member/ friend that their thinking of making a mail room in their house just to see the reply

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... d86adf.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 59b3da.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... d6c0a8.png[/img]

Well, that didn't go as planned.

BrokenHeart410
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrokenHeart410 »

MamaKay wrote:
Nightingale wrote:
ecf997 wrote:This is such a small and nitpicky complaint, but I CANNOT STAND Keren's constant habit of mispronouncing words and just generally having terrible grammar. Children will emulate bad grammar! She kept saying "frigerator" when she meant "refrigerator" and I hate how she and Khoa always say "whenever I" when they mean "when I." Ex, "Whenever I went outside, I went in the pool." You mean WHEN I went outside.

And when she was pregnant, how she kept saying "genestational diabetes" lol.

Ugh sorry, I know it's nitpicky, but it goes straight through me.
Long time lurker first time commenter (I hope I did this right). I can't stand their usage of "whenever" when it's supposed to be "when"..... it honestly drives me up the friggin wall more so than any of the other stupid shit she does. We can be nitpicky together lol

YES!!! Out of every stupid annoying thing they do/say THIS drives me the most crazy
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

40 mins ago, Kyra posted a snap of Alaya holding her bottle.. 20 mins ago, Keren post Landon holding bottle...

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
melissa6x

Unread post by melissa6x »

This is my first time posting Idk if you can see this, what a copycat [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 30f2ad.jpg[/img]

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”