DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
barrows56 wrote:Hey Guys!! Hope everyone is well. I am a new member. Just out of curiousity, are any of you guys friends in real life? Or made connections with other members online?
I have one person from here that i'm friends with on IG. Hi!! Welcome to the darkside! ImMomSD makes great snacks!
LOL-- wish I could share my baking online! I have a couple of friends here. We're scattered around the country, so we don't meet up IRL, but we PM each other. And sometimes if I really agree with someone, but don't want to derail the thread I will PM them too.
Welcome to the dark side.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:I'm sure those people who paid to fly first class were thrilled to listen to Finn the whole flight - and I think we can safely bet that Ollie was no angel, either. Not the kids' fault...Missy and Bryan insist on flying little kids first class. Seems rude to me. It occurs to me that that is probably the reason they didn't vlog any of it. I'm sure they were getting judgey looks, and I'm sure they knew they would also be getting judgey comments about not being able to control their kids if they showed it. I could definitely see Missy thinking it was the worst travel experience yet if she spent the whole flight embarrassed because her kids were misbehaving (or just having a rough day and being kids - I'm betting Finn is actually sick and it wasn't him just being upset).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, if I could have flown my kids first class when they were little, I would have. More room, more attentive flight attendants. My daughter threw up in coach, and getting help was a chore.
But "the worst Travel Day Ever" is Finn's fault? What about when stupid Missy lost her wallet, and the meanie flight attendants didn't tear the plane apart looking for it? And didn't they have a bad travel day coming home from Florida when one of the kids was sick too? They just love hyperbole. Missy was just pissed that she couldn't zone out on her phone.
PS-- Bryan saying "Whatcha ea-in" to Ollie every morning makes me want to stab my ears.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

cat9480 wrote:I'm sure those people who paid to fly first class were thrilled to listen to Finn the whole flight - and I think we can safely bet that Ollie was no angel, either. Not the kids' fault...Missy and Bryan insist on flying little kids first class. Seems rude to me. It occurs to me that that is probably the reason they didn't vlog any of it. I'm sure they were getting judgey looks, and I'm sure they knew they would also be getting judgey comments about not being able to control their kids if they showed it. I could definitely see Missy thinking it was the worst travel experience yet if she spent the whole flight embarrassed because her kids were misbehaving (or just having a rough day and being kids - I'm betting Finn is actually sick and it wasn't him just being upset).

I have no idea why they put Ollie across the aisle beside a stranger. Put both boys in the two seats together with either Missy or Bryan then put the other adult in the single seat. That guy looked THRILLED to be next to Ollie for the flight.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Poor Finley
He throws up in the car, in his bed, no surprise.. he must get his little (already constantly congested) self worked up .. I feel like once kids know how to puke, they do it more often.. probably the only way to really get attention..
missy phone wasn't in that bag, was it??

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i haven't seen the footage, but are they making it out to be anything like that time they went to hawaii (?) and ollie was The Worst and missy couldn't handle it without mimi and papa?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:i haven't seen the footage, but are they making it out to be anything like that time they went to hawaii (?) and ollie was The Worst and missy couldn't handle it without mimi and papa?
That must have been what I was thinking of. I knew there was some trip that was just "horrible".
I was thinking about the fireflies, (don't ask me why) and what really bugged me about them freaking out, is that it was so fake. If I really thought they got such excitement from simple pleasures like that, I would think it was great. But they don't, really. With them, it's throwing money around, name brands, but only because they're the most expensive, not necessarily because they're the best, and flying first class. Because that's what "important" people do.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:i haven't seen the footage, but are they making it out to be anything like that time they went to hawaii (?) and ollie was The Worst and missy couldn't handle it without mimi and papa?
I think it was FL? Wasn't it the trip where she later found out she was pregnant? I remember use speculating that she had started her period and that was why it was so horrible.

Any trip where Missy has to deal with the kids alone seems to be horrible Image. Perhaps she should stop reproducing.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I want to post, so badly.
My Uncle had the worst traveling experience once too.
He could probably sympathize with you.
Except he isn't here.
His plane crashed.

Get over yourselves. That isn't even a blip of problems in real life. It is a very short lived temporary annoyance that happens to all parents. If you were more prepared you would know to always keep a plastic ziplock bag (for gross clothes or just throw them away) and a clean onesie at the least. Wipes should always be on you with a kid under 2. Did y'all just become parents?
Maybe quit flying your toddler around all the time and let him rest. His nerves are probably wrecked. He didn't look right the whole video, not lovey like usual and blank stares. Maybe he is getting sick? But you have no sympathy for that. He inconvenienced you. Naughty Finn. He should be more like Ollie. Right?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:I want to post, so badly.
My Uncle had the worst traveling experience once too.
He could probably sympathize with you.
Except he isn't here.
His plane crashed.

Get over yourselves. That isn't even a blip of problems in real life. It is a very short lived temporary annoyance that happens to all parents. If you were more prepared you would know to always keep a plastic ziplock bag (for gross clothes or just throw them away) and a clean onesie at the least. Wipes should always be on you with a kid under 2. Did y'all just become parents?
Maybe quit flying your toddler around all the time and let him rest. His nerves are probably wrecked. He didn't look right the whole video, not lovey like usual and blank stares. Maybe he is getting sick? But you have no sympathy for that. He inconvenienced you. Naughty Finn. He should be more like Ollie. Right?
I am so sorry! You hit it on the head-- first world problems-- big time. And if you post on the vlog, some nine year old will tell you how mean you are.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

It bothers me that Finn throws up so much. Does he cry so hard that he throws up??? Maybe he has a little bug or food poisoning, but if it's from stress, that worries me. He's only just turning two in a few months...he shouldn't be throwing up from stress like this.

They're not the only people in the world who have had a bad travel experience, and many people have had worse.

Also, the poor people who had to sit next to Ollie on the plane. omg just the thought of it...
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Saw the thumbnail and it broke my heart. "The worst." And Finns face is font and center. That poor kid.

Missy is going to hold it against him forever that he wasn't a girl.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
I think it was FL? Wasn't it the trip where she later found out she was pregnant? I remember use speculating that she had started her period and that was why it was so horrible.

Any trip where Missy has to deal with the kids alone seems to be horrible Image. Perhaps she should stop reproducing.
Ahh! Yes, it was FL! I should've known - why would M&B go to Hawaii without Mimi and Papa? Hahaha.

I dunno, maybe this is foreshadowing an announcement? They've gone way longer than most of us thought they would. I know it seems like they're too scared to have another boy because they have been alllllll over every.single.girl lately but I couldn't see them stopping at these two kids.

Also, Missy is more over Finn than she's ever been. So sad :(
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

"Gonna do some ea-in!"

Yeah Bryan, we know.

heymallie
Talker
Talker

DAILY BUMPS: FULLERHOUSEOFNAPS. PART# 91

Unread post by heymallie »

cat9480 wrote:
100midas wrote:Don't watch today's vlog expecting to see the "disaster", they didn't film any of it. It shows Bryan at the end explaining how Finn was needy and threw up 3 times and only let Missy hold him.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Of course the worst travel day ever was all Finn's fault! Maybe he wasn't feeling good - three times seems like a lot for just being upset in the car.

I wish that was the sort of thing they vlogged. I get that they were stressed and shouldn't be jamming the camera in the kids' faces when they are having a rough time, but this is the sort of thing that they claim they are on YouTube for - capturing the "daily bumps" of life. It would make them real and relatable. Meltdowns and stressed parents are everyday life, not fancy trips and constant shopping and eating out all the time. They are so desperate to show off their "perfect" life that they have completely lost the original focus of their channel.

Channel should be renamed to "daily dealing with finn's bumps" by this point. I feel so badly for Finley I would adopt him I a heartbeat.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I think its hilarious that Finn gave them a hard time...guess money cant buy them everything. Next time they'll have to take their nanny... err, I mean, Mimi.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Finn walking around with an oven mitt on - the kid already knows he will have to be helping out in the kitchen since his Mother doesn't do anything! I guess we can add "dang" to Bryan's annoying #VloggingVocabulary! Why don't they ever go prepared with toys from home in a travel bag for the kids? They are at such a good age where they can be playing games with shapes, letters and numbers! Missy can take advantage of all the time they have on the plane to bond with her boys and teach them something - she's so useless!! Poor Finn - I love how they don't even say anything to be supportive parents they care more about their own frustration - like get over yourselves!
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Finn walking around with an oven mitt on - the kid already knows he will have to be helping out in the kitchen since his Mother doesn't do anything! I guess we can add "dang" to Bryan's annoying #VloggingVocabulary! Why don't they ever go prepared with toys from home in a travel bag for the kids? They are at such a good age where they can be playing games with shapes, letters and numbers! Missy can take advantage of all the time they have on the plane to bond with her boys and teach them something - she's so useless!! Poor Finn - I love how they don't even say anything to be supportive parents they care more about their own frustration - like get over yourselves!
Because it's easier to just stick them in front of an iPad the whole flight. Image God forbid they actually interact with their children....they have napping to do!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

And not once when Bryan was talking about it did he say anything like 'poor Finn' or anything remotely sympathetic. Ugh.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I think it's odd to be a parent who gets frustrated at their kid's sickness rather than be sympathetic to them. You think Finn WANTED to throw up? He's probably miserable and all they care about is traveling being stressful, as it's never been for anyone ever.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are a walking talking definition of selfish and self centered. Why they ever had children is beyond me.

Return to “Daily Bumps”