JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Elviraa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by Elviraa »

fudgeitup wrote:
2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:Janell's vlog was painful. So many extended shots of the saaammmeeeee thing! Has she actually quit her job for YouTube now then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She said in her first video that she was just doing it for fun, which led me to believe she didn't really want it as a full time job. She also mentioned quitting her job to go back to school.
How does someone who has a child to support not to mention having to support herself quit work for school? That is what I wanna know ever since I heard her say that.

Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

smom12 wrote:So if she is left her job to go to school how is she supporting herself and her daughter?

I just posted that same question. That makes no sense.

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Elviraa wrote:
smom12 wrote:So if she is left her job to go to school how is she supporting herself and her daughter?

Maybe she's assuming enough of Jess' followers will watch to start generating a paycheck and has some money saved? And how did she get such a nice camera? Was that the one Jess bought an extra one of for the Disney trip?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

Elviraa wrote:

I can only assume she's waiting for the classes to be rescheduled or whatever and is hoping to use Jesss's "YouTube Fame" to keep her going.

With herself and Alyna to support, even half of what Jesss earns would see them through.

If that is what she's chosen to do, then that's incredibly stupid. Has she given a reason for quitting her job in the first place? Surely it would have made more sense to go to night classes etc.

I wonder if Alyna has a college fund? Or if she's another one destined to stay in Modesto forever.

2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

SillyElephants wrote:
Elviraa wrote:

Maybe she's assuming enough of Jess' followers will watch to start generating a paycheck and has some money saved? And how did she get such a nice camera? Was that the one Jess bought an extra one of for the Disney trip?

That makes sense.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Kallan Dior posted a video called Teen mom tea or something like that and she and a friend are talking about being teen moms and talking about how hard it is. Anyway at about 20 min in she mentions she wants to bring Jess on to have her give her side on how hard having kids with so many dads is and how it may be affecting her kids. I hope she does it. Kallan doesn't seem as proud to brag about her teen mom status as Jess. SHe did call her kids mistakes...which I don't like personally though but she seems to have a more level head than Jesss
i watched it and I have some...thoughts. She said she started it because she has so many young girls saying in the comments of her vlogs 'I want to be a young mom so bad!" etc and she felt a responsibility to tell them about the realities of bring a teen parent WHICH IS GREAT. BUT I also think she comes from a town where teen pregnancy is so normal (she said that herself) that she doesn't seem to realise in a different community with less support/resources/normalization, being a teen mom could ruin a girl's life. Maybe she's like Jess and doesn't realize there's more to life than raising babies in Modesto, so being a teen mom doesn't seem too limiting to her.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Ugh Landon's crooked car seat.

So they definitely left Mimi's house a mess. SMH

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"A SECOND CHANCE!" Recap

"What's up faaaaaaaaaaam" from Jess and the kids. It's day 3 of staying at Mimi's house while the painters work. They're going a little crazy with the smaller space and not being able to play in the front yard. Mimi has left for a conference/school thing, so it's just Jess and the kids (AKA parenting!) because Chris has been monitoring the painters. Fingers crossed that that day is the last day, but they aren't sure if they're staying at Mimi's again or not - depends on the painters. Jess plans on dropping the five older kids off back at the house because Landen has a doctor's appointment - they're getting a second opinion on Landen's MRI, but have to go through his regular doctor first to get the referral from him.
Jess reassures Landen that they're just going to talk to the doctor today and he doesn't have to do anything. Landen wants to stay in the car and thankfully Jess has a brain unlike some mothers and says she can't leave him in the car. Addie is awake and somewhat smiley. They get Landen's height and weight checked and Jess and the doctor talk. They're sending Landen to UCSF for the second opinion. Landen watches videos on Jess's phone while they talk. The doctor tells Jess to give him a call if she doesn't hear anything within a couple of weeks and sends them on their way.
Landen tells Jess in the car that he thinks Addie's booty hurts because she's fussy. Jess is explaining the doctor appointment when Janell calls and says she stalked Jess's location and that she started vlogging (like she didn't already know? O.o). She shows Landen's MRI picture to the camera (while driving!) saying she brought it to the appointment and how the doctor would send a referral to UCSF (San Francisco) and now she just has to wait for that to come through. A lot of commenters have come to the vlogs saying that they're going through similar things with their kids and it seems common for neurosurgeons to miss "it" or whatever. To remove a cyst, especially from that area, is not an easy task and they aren't sure how to go about things in the long run. Day to day, Landen is fine and he doesn't complain unless he wakes up in the car seat. Landen says he doesn't have any pain just sitting in the car seat and seems happy playing to himself as Jess drives. They're headed back to their house to see how the painting is going and have plans to go to the county fair later that day.
Back at the house, Chris is getting water for the kids. Jess pans around the house as the painters are still working and although you can't see much of a difference (if any) on camera, in person it supposedly looks good. Jess films Sadie in her carrier and says they haven't kept her in there the entire time, but have her in there because the kids are around and she will try to get outside. They put her in Chris and Jess's bedroom with her food and water and litter for the past day. Jess and Chris look at bedroom doors and I guess they got painted too?
Jess is making her first trip to the PO box since opening it. She makes a point of hiding the addresses of the people that sent her letters and a small package and says she'll be opening everything on Snapchat (side note - I can't wait to get my new phone LOL maybe I can finally do SC on there!).
Jess films Janell vlogging. They're at Best Buy getting Janell a camera and other things for vlogging purposes.
Back at the house - I think Jess and Chris's - Jess does her exercises for physical therapy by lifting her legs up and holding Landen on her feet (so she's laying on her back with her legs almost together and her knees are bent and Landen's on her feet up in the air). She then does it with Lilia, Landen again, Kaden, Caden, and Addie.
They're at the fair. They missed the monster truck show and were planning to go to it, but the painters stayed later than usual and they still aren't done. You can tell Jess is pissed off about it, but she tries to retain composure. One of the boys (Landen?) fell. Jess, Lilia, and Addie all have rompers on...I'm gonna take a wild guess and say 25 year olds shouldn't wear rompers? (I have 0 fashion sense lol) Jess does a little dance in her romper while Lilia vlogs and it's honestly cringeworthy AF. Lilia and Jess are happy that they "match" each other.
Lilia vlogs at the fair and talks about getting popcorn and slushies and going on rides. Jess goes on and on about how Lilia just looooooooooves vlogging and wants to vlog everything. There's a line of (their) kids between Janell and Jess. Lilia dances and Jess says her Latina comes out when she dances. Addie finds fascination with a tree while on top of Chris's shoulders.
Musical fair shots! Different shots of the kids getting slushies, views of rides, Lilia doing a split, Addie going to a petting zoo, and being on rides and slides. Kaden didn't find the slide fun and Landen is exhausted and sad that he isn't big enough for something (the slide Kaden was on I think). Jess tells him he'll be big enough next year and asks the kids if they want to go home. When they say no, she says she doesn't want to either.
Aaaaaaaaand they're home. Jess holds Addie and pans around the living room. They have a little more left to do including changing out a chandelier and doing some touch ups. They end up being able to sleep at the house that night.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

If your crusty ass can't wash your hair regularly at least brush out the dry shampoo properly. Gross.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

dazzled wrote:If your crusty ass can't wash your hair regularly at least brush out the dry shampoo properly. Gross.

Honestly looks more like root growth...
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

If you say so. I can see the particles from the dry shampoo.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

dazzled wrote:If you say so. I can see the particles from the dry shampoo.
Was meant as a dig at Jessica, not at you ;) . I don't use dry shampoo so I don't know what it looks like.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

fossilfinger wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:

Thing is she said they cancelled her classes. So she isn't even going to school right now. Hope she isn't pulling a Jessss saying she will go back but never does.
She should be able to get a job fairly easily as a qualified CNA. I have no idea why she would not go back to work if school didn't work out for her.
On a couple of her Snapchats she showed going to a new job. So I think she has a job at a new hospital.
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:
SillyElephants wrote:
Elviraa wrote: I just posted that same question. That makes no sense.

That makes sense.

I'm sure she probably returned it as soon as she got back. That camera is upwards of $900

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

LilaLavender wrote:
dazzled wrote:If you say so. I can see the particles from the dry shampoo.
Was meant as a dig at Jessica, not at you ;) . I don't use dry shampoo so I don't know what it looks like.
I don't think it's root growth. I thought Jess went natural years ago?

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

God I'm so bored of the Jess vlogs.. I dont even watch her anymore I just prefer when she used to just to do cheesey pinterest crafts etc
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Does Jess have lice? She's always scratching her head.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Blackswan wrote:Does Jess have lice? She's always scratching her head.
Bed bugs? :D

Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Does Jess have lice? She's always scratching her head.
Bed bugs? :D

Head bugs? ImageImage

Sorry I'll show myself out Image

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

When Addie was "walking" on SnapchatImage

Return to “JesssFam”