KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Unread post by Stellar »

melissa6x wrote:This is my first time posting Idk if you can see this, what a copycat [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 30f2ad.jpg[/img]

Enviado desde mi Moto G (4) mediante Tapatalk
Jeeeze. That isn't even subtle copy catting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

lol didn't someone on here mention that she would be looking for a new car soon? This girl truly does have a shopping addiction she'll use any excuse to spend money.. Just remember Keren eventually these little clueless jacksonistas will outgrow you and you won't be bring in as much, therefore you should really consider saving once in a blue moon. Who am I kidding though she'll probably just use Khoas real estate paychecks to continue feeding her spending addiction.

justagirlfromwales
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justagirlfromwales »

Honestly I feel SO bad for Khoa.
Imagine being the one to go and work long hours, take care of his kids AND stay up til silly o'clock editing... Then your fiancee just spends all your money!
And not even on things that they need, just pointless things 24/7 :( poor Khoa!
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nightingale »

Lillouiepooie wrote:lol didn't someone on here mention that she would be looking for a new car soon? This girl truly does have a shopping addiction she'll use any excuse to spend money.. Just remember Keren eventually these little clueless jacksonistas will outgrow you and you won't be bring in as much, therefore you should really consider saving once in a blue moon. Who am I kidding though she'll probably just use Khoas real estate paychecks to continue feeding her spending addiction.

I was just going to comment this! I really hope she doesn't go and buy a Range Rover. Hopefully, they end up buying a much more affordable car but knowing Keren she'll probably end up buying the most expensive SUV available. idk how they handle their finances but it seems like they have separate accounts. Hopefully khoa can save money for their future cause keren for sure won't.

Also, it's so obvious they read here because they were justifying their decision to buy a second fridge. And khoa asked keren "why do you say fridgerator and not refrigerator?" Lol btw her excuse was "my entire family says fridgerator. Maybe it's a Georgian thing".

Btw keren (since you read here), you can call it a fridge if refrigerator is too long or difficult for you to say.
Bibu3353
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bibu3353 »

Stellar wrote:

Well, that didn't go as planned.

Lol how supportive!
Dusty-Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dusty-Sidebar »

Stellar wrote:

I think the difference is you were talking about a corner of your room - that is way less excessive than an entire room dedicated to it. I'd be much more likely to say *shrug* if ya want to the former than the latter..
Why anyone would need an entire room for post is beyond me..
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Dusty-Sidebar wrote:
Stellar wrote:

I think the difference is you were talking about a corner of your room - that is way less excessive than an entire room dedicated to it. I'd be much more likely to say *shrug* if ya want to the former than the latter..
Why anyone would need an entire room for post is beyond me..

Yeah, I just would have felt silly saying let's dedicate an entire room to mail.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Khoa: "We're a really active family"
084.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

LOL keren is getting so much flack for the frigerator mispronunciation. Everyone is saying "im from georgia and ive never heard that". Yeah bc every normal person says either refridgerator or fridge. you just have bad grammar keren..
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's clear that jackson knows quite a few words but is having so much trouble pronouncing them :( I dont get why they dont do early intervention. He is SO ready to talk but just cant seem to grasp phonetics. I wish they would get him some help!
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Nightingale wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:lol didn't someone on here mention that she would be looking for a new car soon? This girl truly does have a shopping addiction she'll use any excuse to spend money.. Just remember Keren eventually these little clueless jacksonistas will outgrow you and you won't be bring in as much, therefore you should really consider saving once in a blue moon. Who am I kidding though she'll probably just use Khoas real estate paychecks to continue feeding her spending addiction.

I was just going to comment this! I really hope she doesn't go and buy a Range Rover. Hopefully, they end up buying a much more affordable car but knowing Keren she'll probably end up buying the most expensive SUV available. idk how they handle their finances but it seems like they have separate accounts. Hopefully khoa can save money for their future cause keren for sure won't.

Also, it's so obvious they read here because they were justifying their decision to buy a second fridge. And khoa asked keren "why do you say fridgerator and not refrigerator?" Lol btw her excuse was "my entire family says fridgerator. Maybe it's a Georgian thing".

Btw keren (since you read here), you can call it a fridge if refrigerator is too long or difficult for you to say.
lol she's an idiot she always tries to justify reasons as to why she pronounces things differently that sad part is that it just makes her sound even more idiotic! She say the damn word right! Why is that so hard for her?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Annnnnnd apparently they need another car -__- Bc apparently a 2005 perfectly good car is "old". I drove a 97 beat up volvo until this year and even i didnt think i needed a new one except for the fact the AC was broken and cost way more than was worth to fix and summers were unbearable in it. It's just another excuse of keren's to shop for more things. "i hate spending so much money on one thing" No you dont keren...you always do that looool.

also they totally dont need another fridge. It seemed there was a lot of room in there for everything and even more room for more things. just clean it out more often as you should. they couldve just gotten a mini fridge for khoa's drinks that he apparently needs to play tennis. they didnt need to drop another 2 grand on a brand new huge fridge. smh...these two. i wouldnt be surprised if they have to declare bankruptcy with the way they spend so carelessly.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

all this talk abt pregnancy and having a baby and puppy dog eyes about it makes me think theyre gunna start trying for another baby soon ><
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

How much you wanna bet Keren is at Target buying pink hair dye right now...
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:all this talk abt pregnancy and having a baby and puppy dog eyes about it makes me think theyre gunna start trying for another baby soon ><
Oh gosh, I hope not! would it be okay for her to have another baby so soon when she had 2 c sections within less than 2 years? That sounds incredibly dangerous. Not that keren is a health conscious person or anything with all the chik fil a during her pregnancy and all.

If they have a 3rd baby do you think they would buy another house? They don't have a spare bedroom unless they turn their office into a room but i don't think keren would be okay with that. It would be another excuse for her to by something new! Lol
Nightingale
Amateur
Amateur

Kenzie23 wrote:How much you wanna bet Keren is at Target buying pink hair dye right now...
Hahaha I'm assuming one of her YouTube "friends" just dyed their hair pink. I wouldn't be surprised. It's crazy how she's so obsessed with copying aspyn and kyra. It's like she's mentally stuck in high school. And pink hair would look TERRIBLEagainst her red blotchy face.
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Active family? Pft, what a load of bollocks! They actively watch TV and spend money, and that's about it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ecf997 wrote:Khoa: "We're a really active family"
084.png
Lmfao
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Now she needs a new car?
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Blackswan wrote:Now she needs a new car?
Yes, because Oscar got a 4 wheeler...

Return to “KKandBabyJ”