• Advertisement

KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Re: KKCannedSoupIsOk | Part 7

Postby knadams14 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:56 pm

Blackswan wrote:
knadams14 wrote:I seriously think there is going to be a "surprise announcement" or something with them telling us she's pregnant. They've been joking around A LOT more about it. Idk, especially in the last vlog when Keren was talking about changing the office to a baby room, and the way she kept looking at Khoa.. it's coming.
all these youtubers have nothing better to do than to be popping out babies huh

Seriously!!! And then they don't do anything with them. In yesterday's vlog they were "teaching" J how to catch and throw a ball and Keren was like I love when we teach him things and then later says I think these are the best kind of accomplishment's.... uh no Keren. If you want to talk about accomplishments and teaching your kids things how about teaching Jackson how to correctly say words and form simple sentences. They are the worst parents.
knadams14
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby ACarATorchAJess » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:18 pm

inkedotly wrote:I am sorry you are poor and can't afford basic luxuries. Try working harder.

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Annnnnnd apparently they need another car -__- Bc apparently a 2005 perfectly good car is "old". I drove a 97 beat up volvo until this year and even i didnt think i needed a new one except for the fact the AC was broken and cost way more than was worth to fix and summers were unbearable in it. It's just another excuse of keren's to shop for more things. "i hate spending so much money on one thing" No you dont keren...you always do that looool.

also they totally dont need another fridge. It seemed there was a lot of room in there for everything and even more room for more things. just clean it out more often as you should. they couldve just gotten a mini fridge for khoa's drinks that he apparently needs to play tennis. they didnt need to drop another 2 grand on a brand new huge fridge. smh...these two. i wouldnt be surprised if they have to declare bankruptcy with the way they spend so carelessly.
Wow, you're a c*nt. I'm pretty sure the point of her story was to emphasize the fact that Keren's car is perfectly fine.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
Gossiper

Postby d4865 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:05 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
Nightingale wrote:
soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:all this talk abt pregnancy and having a baby and puppy dog eyes about it makes me think theyre gunna start trying for another baby soon ><

Oh gosh, I hope not! would it be okay for her to have another baby so soon when she had 2 c sections within less than 2 years? That sounds incredibly dangerous. Not that keren is a health conscious person or anything with all the chik fil a during her pregnancy and all.

If they have a 3rd baby do you think they would buy another house? They don't have a spare bedroom unless they turn their office into a room but i don't think keren would be okay with that. It would be another excuse for her to by something new! Lol

Oh it's totally dangerous but she doesnt care and neither does khoa. I mean keren had gestational diabetes and failed her first glucose test and never went in to get her second..she was so careless. also she said that she wanted to turn the office into the new baby's room so she's already planning for it. so weird.

I'd say they're trying to get 'their girl'

They should at least wait until Landon is a year and a half old and Jacksons 3! But nope, it's an excuse for her to eat junk while pregnant
d4865
Informer

Postby Amanda-L » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:40 am

The only reason I can see Keren getting pregnant is for the 3 under 3 vlog titles. Other than that, I think she'll wait a little while longer to have number 3, purely because she can't cope with the two she has now. Landon is forever left to entertain himself in some corner of the house, especially when Keren decides to interact with Jackson. It's like she can only spend time with one child at a time and has yet to figure out how to play/interact with the pair of them when there isn't someone else around to help.

Rather than talk about maybe baby number 3, they should try getting off their arses and getting out of the house with the kids, spend some quality time together as a family doing stuff that doesn't involve feeding their faces with takeout, or Keren's shopping addiction.
Amanda-L
Talker

Postby theshamanisright1 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:11 am

I definitely think she'll try to get pregnant again. It would be very bad for her and extremely dangerous but she obviously wants it, and more babies means more views, so.
theshamanisright1
Amateur

Postby Joygirl42 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:13 am

I would be dying laughing if when she gets pregnant again it's a boy. Khoa HAS been pushing for a baby in vlogs alittle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joygirl42
Talker

Postby Lillouiepooie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:17 am

I don't think she'll get pregnant soon considering she has been "working out" a lot recently. I think she just likes to get her young naive viewers excited for nothing.

Lillouiepooie
Informer

Postby teddyandmommy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:27 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170726/8e1979c2e865c5646f22e8fb6b907b59.png[/img]

That's when you tell her to drive her ass home and get it if she wants what is in her cart
teddyandmommy
Informer

Postby woahitsamanda2 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:52 am

Lol at Keren's new Instagram post... First of all they have been engaged FOREVER and have two children, a white wedding would just be laughably inappropriate. Second of all that shirt just shows she's an idiot :lol: It's "fiancéE" Keren.
woahitsamanda2
Wallflower

Postby teddyandmommy » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:01 am

woahitsamanda2 wrote:Lol at Keren's new Instagram post... First of all they have been engaged FOREVER and have two children, a white wedding would just be laughably inappropriate. Second of all that shirt just shows she's an idiot :lol: It's "fiancéE" Keren.

Lol just to give her a little credit, I totally didn't know that fiancé was just for men until just now
teddyandmommy
Informer

Postby Britxo » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:07 am

I haven't watched their videos or kept up with this forum in about two months.

Is Jackson still not talking? Does Landen still have a flat head? Does Keren still spend money every chance she gets? Does Khoa still eat Pho?!? So many questions...

Britxo
Gossiper

Postby Lillouiepooie » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:01 am

Britxo wrote:I haven't watched their videos or kept up with this forum in about two months.

Is Jackson still not talking? Does Landen still have a flat head? Does Keren still spend money every chance she gets? Does Khoa still eat Pho?!? So many questions...

Yes to all of those questions. Girl you haven't missed much. They are predictable at this point.

Lillouiepooie
Informer

Postby Unknowngirly » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:29 am

It's like keren keeps trying to come up with ideas on how to spend the most money in a short amount of time. New fridge, new car, and wedding planning. Having another baby would be the ultimate way to spend the most money too.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper

Postby Stellar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:37 am

I'm a bit behind on videos but are they now talking about a wedding? I can only imagine how elaborate and expensive theres will be.

Stellar
Talker

Postby Rkp65i » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 am

woahitsamanda2 wrote:Lol at Keren's new Instagram post... First of all they have been engaged FOREVER and have two children, a white wedding would just be laughably inappropriate. Second of all that shirt just shows she's an idiot :lol: It's "fiancéE" Keren.

Oh come on, its not 1950. You can have a white wedding while already having children.
Rkp65i
Gossiper

Postby Rkp65i » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:55 am

Lord imagine the money she will spend on the wedding
Rkp65i
Gossiper

Postby Stellar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:30 am

If I'm remembering correctly in a past video she said they aren't Married because they wanted to wait until they could afford the wedding they want. Yet they can afford two planned kids ? I never understood that.

Stellar
Talker

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:48 am

inkedotly wrote:I am sorry you are poor and can't afford basic luxuries. Try working harder.

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:Annnnnnd apparently they need another car -__- Bc apparently a 2005 perfectly good car is "old". I drove a 97 beat up volvo until this year and even i didnt think i needed a new one except for the fact the AC was broken and cost way more than was worth to fix and summers were unbearable in it. It's just another excuse of keren's to shop for more things. "i hate spending so much money on one thing" No you dont keren...you always do that looool.

also they totally dont need another fridge. It seemed there was a lot of room in there for everything and even more room for more things. just clean it out more often as you should. they couldve just gotten a mini fridge for khoa's drinks that he apparently needs to play tennis. they didnt need to drop another 2 grand on a brand new huge fridge. smh...these two. i wouldnt be surprised if they have to declare bankruptcy with the way they spend so carelessly.

LOL TF?! Im a med student. who tf are you to tell me im not working hard enough?! Because im wise about the way i spend my money?! LOL ok. GTFO of here. Noone needs 2 huge and brand new fridges for a normal family and very few people get a brand new car when their old one works just fine.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:53 am

teddyandmommy wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170726/8e1979c2e865c5646f22e8fb6b907b59.png

That's when you tell her to drive her ass home and get it if she wants what is in her cart

does this prove they have separate bank accounts?
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby mamaya10 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:52 am

I don't think they're planning another baby soon. There would be no point for Keren for working out so much to get her old body back...
mamaya10
Informer

Postby wolflily23 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:27 pm

mamaya10 wrote:I don't think they're planning another baby soon. There would be no point for Keren for working out so much to get her old body back...

I haven't been watching their videos lately but do any of the recent videos actually show clips of her working out or just her telling the camera she worked out? If you don't actually see her working out maybe shes just saying it to sway people's attention from thinking shes pregnant so it can be this huge "pregnancy surprise"?
wolflily23
Talker

Postby Nikolina » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:29 pm

wolflily23 wrote:
mamaya10 wrote:I don't think they're planning another baby soon. There would be no point for Keren for working out so much to get her old body back...

I haven't been watching their videos lately but do any of the recent videos actually show clips of her working out or just her telling the camera she worked out? If you don't actually see her working out maybe shes just saying it to sway people's attention from thinking shes pregnant so it can be this huge "pregnancy surprise"?

She posts snaps of her at the gym, I haven't seen her workout but she just announces she's at the gym. Look at her instagram story. She's basically inviting the subscribers to stalk her, by showing her location.

Nikolina
Talker

Postby Nightingale » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:36 pm

LOL TF?! Im a med student. who tf are you to tell me im not working hard enough?! Because im wise about the way i spend my money?! LOL ok. GTFO of here. Noone needs 2 huge and brand new fridges for a normal family and very few people get a brand new car when their old one works just fine.

Inkdotly is either keren in disguise or a delusional kkandbabyj viewer. Every reasonable person knows keren is incredibly financial irresponsible. Buying a new car when you have one that works perfectly fine has nothing to do with being able to afford basic luxuries lol btw 'basic luxuries' has to be the biggest oxymoron I've ever read.
Nightingale
Amateur

Postby Nightingale » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:43 pm

teddyandmommy wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170726/8e1979c2e865c5646f22e8fb6b907b59.png

does this prove they have separate bank accounts?

I'm pretty sure they do. There was a blog where keren bought something and told khoa she forgot her wallet and he was like "that's so typical of you!" And he was really annoyed at her. Good for khoa though. That's the only way they'll ever save money lol
Nightingale
Amateur

Postby Nikolina » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:53 pm

They bought a new camera while the other one is getting fixed. I'm pretty sure Keren's the one breaking things in the house just so she can buy new things.

Nikolina
Talker

PreviousNext

Return to KKandBabyJ