JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Unread post by smom12 »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Poor mimi never gets a break. Is there ever just ONE day she isn't helping Jess? When was the last time the poor woman had a break.

If you couldn't handle lots of kids Jess, you should have made your men wrap it up if you knew your body can't do birth control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She does it to herself honestly. She could say no, but she actually likes being involved. She does may more than my mom ever would that's for sure. But she goes to games, boy scouts and other random shit. I think she is crazy but she likes doing it.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Must be nice. Honestly I'm jealous. I asked my mom and stepdad, who moved from Puerto Rico to 30 mi minutes away from me, to meet us at the pool to hang out with their grandkids. "We've had too much sun " okay let's meet at park. "Ok" made plans on Thursday. Saturday comes and they don't show. Why? Because they "got lost" even though they drove right by the park and "didn't know they had cell reception " so couldn't call, all while my son keeps asking me with this disappointed look"where's grandma?". Still salty about it.

So kudos to her for wanting to hang out with them. It's way more that I can say for my own mom.

End rant.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

More pizza for Pattie
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... f69204.png[/img]

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

smom12 wrote:
Viewingsince2010 wrote:
smom12 wrote:Poor mimi never gets a break. Is there ever just ONE day she isn't helping Jess? When was the last time the poor woman had a break.

If you couldn't handle lots of kids Jess, you should have made your men wrap it up if you knew your body can't do birth control.

She does it to herself honestly. She could say no, but she actually likes being involved. She does may more than my mom ever would that's for sure. But she goes to games, boy scouts and other random shit. I think she is crazy but she likes doing it.

Must be nice. Honestly I'm jealous. I asked my mom and stepdad, who moved from Puerto Rico to 30 mi minutes away from me, to meet us at the pool to hang out with their grandkids. "We've had too much sun " okay let's meet at park. "Ok" made plans on Thursday. Saturday comes and they don't show. Why? Because they "got lost" even though they drove right by the park and "didn't know they had cell reception " so couldn't call, all while my son keeps asking me with this disappointed look"where's grandma?". Still salty about it.

So kudos to her for wanting to hang out with them. It's way more that I can say for my own mom.

End rant.

I feel you girl. My parents are to busy with their own life to care about anything we have going on. When I do visit there for dinner or whatever my mom will literally say okay I've had enough you need to go home Image my kids aren't even crazy. She just has zero patience they can't even talk to her. It's so funny to me now but all winter long she will say I can't wait to open my pool and the kids can come over all the time to swim. Every summer is the same shit..once every two weeks for a few hours.

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bsveach15 wrote:More pizza for Pattie

Out of all the names I actually lol'd at this one

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Bsveach15 wrote: can someone tell me why all of the boys are wearing swim shirts and lilia is in a bikini? I'm not against little girls in bikinis put why go out of to protect your boys skin from the son just to put your daughter in a damn bikini?

Because according to Jess, girls have to look good, who cares if they're safe!
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

I know it's already been discussed but these scream Jesss. She probably did the splits in excitement because matchy-matchy for the princesses!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... a3c7b1.png[/img]

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Omg did she really share her address on IG stories?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

it's the PO box

and I want to agree w the stupid fucking rash guards on the boys and skimpy bikinis on the girls..... zero sense

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

And of course she had to put the filter that makes it seem like Adsense has red hair.

ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]She does it to herself honestly. She could say no, but she actually likes being involved. She does may more than my mom ever would that's for sure. But she goes to games, boy scouts and other random shit. I think she is crazy but she likes doing it.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk[/quote]

End rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]I feel you girl. My parents are to busy with their own life to care about anything we have going on. When I do visit there for dinner or whatever my mom will literally say okay I've had enough you need to go home my kids aren't even crazy. She just has zero patience they can't even talk to her. It's so funny to me now but all winter long she will say I can't wait to open my pool and the kids can come over all the time to swim. Every summer is the same shit..once every two weeks for a few hours.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk[/quote]

I don't have kids but my mom sometimes wouldn't come to some of my events if it inconvenienced her. She wouldn't come to my dance shows because she can't sit still that long (she claims she has ADD but if she really thought it was a problem maybe get diagnosed and get prescribed medication that will help?). One thing that I will give to both Jess and Mimi is that they're always there and supportive of the kids' activities because I know how it feels to want your parents to come to your stuff but end up not because it's not important enough or they don't care enough.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Seems like they're eating it every day, just to get at us or something. I doubt they just happen to eat it every single day (they usually switch off between pizza and taco bell). Great parenting, feeding your baby crap every day to piss off strangers on the internet! Good job Jess!
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

I honestly believe she does the babyled weaning because it's easier for her. Cooking healthy food and making puree for your baby then feeding it with tiny spoons takes forever whereas she just throws Addie some food regardless of whether it's appropriate for a baby or not and let's her do whatever she wants with it. Instead of giving her a proper bath afterwards she just lets her sit in the sink by herself and that's it. And the reason she loves breastfeeding so much is because it's easy and requires no work. All she has to do is lean back and play studpid games on her phone. Plus the boob is always available so it requires no preparation and no planning. If she were to feed Addie puree I bet anything she would constantly forget to buy ingredients, prepare the food in time or bring it with them on trips. Addie would "literally" starve.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

julietpreston wrote:

Seems like they're eating it every day, just to get at us or something. I doubt they just happen to eat it every single day (they usually switch off between pizza and taco bell). Great parenting, feeding your baby crap every day to piss off strangers on the internet! Good job Jess!
She mentioned they had those pizza coupons they had to use up. I would say Jess is one of the only youtubers I actually think doesnt give two shits about what other people say about her because she really thinks her way is the right way.
Doxie Diva
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Doxie Diva »

Aboogabooga wrote:These Etsy shops that send youtubers things are the ones really winning lol. It's free marketing and it's really smart. Is the shit they send tacky as fuck? Uh yeah, but jess has plenty of followers that will eat that corny shit up.

I saw that she got Etsy shirts and posted the business card with them. I also saw the girls only got something. I'm tempted to make Jess' boys something from my shop and send my card for some free advertising, but she probably wouldn't show it since it wouldn't be for her or her girls.
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Doxie Diva wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:These Etsy shops that send youtubers things are the ones really winning lol. It's free marketing and it's really smart. Is the shit they send tacky as fuck? Uh yeah, but jess has plenty of followers that will eat that corny shit up.

I saw that she got Etsy shirts and posted the business card with them. I also saw the girls only got something. I'm tempted to make Jess' boys something from my shop and send my card for some free advertising, but she probably wouldn't show it since it wouldn't be for her or her girls.
Try it just to see, poor boys deserve something anyways Image

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Doxie Diva wrote:

You definitely should!! I would take advantage of all these youtubers that do the PO Box thing. I know Britneyandbaby does it too and always shouts them out in her videos. The least it could do is send some traffic to your shop.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

If I had a business, I totally would!! Actually, if you sent something that wasnt tacky AF like the girls stuff is you might really get business! haha
I have a boy the twins age and would jump on the chance to support a mom business who wasnt selling "future heart breaker" or "mom lock up your daughters" shirts lol (since that seems to be the only shit people sell for boys)
AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

She didn't even blur out the trucks license plate when Ben showed up omfg

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I'm so over these stupid camping videos! Every single one is EXACTLY the same. Shitty food, dirty kids, etc. I'm all for camping but please. Stop filming every camping trip.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

AbbyClare wrote:I honestly believe she does the babyled weaning because it's easier for her. Cooking healthy food and making puree for your baby then feeding it with tiny spoons takes forever whereas she just throws Addie some food regardless of whether it's appropriate for a baby or not and let's her do whatever she wants with it. Instead of giving her a proper bath afterwards she just lets her sit in the sink by herself and that's it. And the reason she loves breastfeeding so much is because it's easy and requires no work. All she has to do is lean back and play studpid games on her phone. Plus the boob is always available so it requires no preparation and no planning. If she were to feed Addie puree I bet anything she would constantly forget to buy ingredients, prepare the food in time or bring it with them on trips. Addie would "literally" starve.
I know their diet is somewhere she's always fallen down as a mom, but I'm honestly shocked at how crappy Jess's parenting has been since Addy came along. Maybe she's finally reached what she believes is her limit (I personally think she reached her limit with the twins) but the standard of care has majorly declined for all of the kids. Even with Addy, who is among her favourite children (if not her favourite), is fed straight up pizza all the time and doesn't get to take naps if it's inconvenient.Even in his video 'The Truth' Drake admitted Jess was 'a decent mom' to the kids. The whole thing is just so weird because even when she was doing things that were so obviously wrong, I believe she always had her kids' best interests at heart but now it's like she's checked out...
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “JesssFam”