E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ohnonotme wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, so this person knows Ellie personally, and can "assure" us she's not anorexic?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ok, so you all know Ellie personally and are sure she has an eating disorder. She is skinny, no doubt about it, but not one us can say we "know" she has an eating disorder. Have a look at the video "six month old learns to drive". When she's playing around with the giraffe she's so thin. And she only had a baby six months ago. I think most Americans have a distorted view of portion sizes, and what is a healthy weight. You're in the top 10 of most obese countries on earth.
Portion controls are out of control for sure, but isn't normal to become so emaciated that you can't even care for your children or walk up a flight of stairs.

We obviously don't know that she has an eating disorder, but there are definitely some concerning signs whether you want to see it or not.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Oh, so this person knows Ellie personally, and can "assure" us she's not anorexic?

Ok, so you all know Ellie personally and are sure she has an eating disorder. She is skinny, no doubt about it, but not one us can say we "know" she has an eating disorder. Have a look at the video "six month old learns to drive". When she's playing around with the giraffe she's so thin. And she only had a baby six months ago. I think most Americans have a distorted view of portion sizes, and what is a healthy weight. You're in the top 10 of most obese countries on earth.
Portion controls are out of control for sure, but isn't normal to become so emaciated that you can't even care for your children or walk up a flight of stairs.

We obviously don't know that she has an eating disorder, but there are definitely some concerning signs whether you want to see it or not.

So no woman ever, apart from Ellie, has ever felt so weak, sick, or rundown, that she's felt that she can't look after herself or her children? Being mentally or emotionally exhausted can also have the same physical side effects. When overweight people say it's due to a "medical condition " they want to engage our sympathy and think "oh the poor thing ". But when a skinny person says they're underweight due to thyroid or medical condition then we jump straight to "it's an eating disorder " bandwagon. I said she was skinny, but her family genetics seem to play some part. Look at her brother. He looks positively emaciated.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sarai wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Ok, so you all know Ellie personally and are sure she has an eating disorder. She is skinny, no doubt about it, but not one us can say we "know" she has an eating disorder. Have a look at the video "six month old learns to drive". When she's playing around with the giraffe she's so thin. And she only had a baby six months ago. I think most Americans have a distorted view of portion sizes, and what is a healthy weight. You're in the top 10 of most obese countries on earth.
The "Americans are so obese" argument is tired. No one would look at Ellie and think she's healthy. Her skin is sallow and her face is sunken. She looks a little frail. Being a healthy thin is one thing, but she's not that.

The argument maybe tired, but it doesn't make it any less true.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ohnonotme wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Ohnonotme wrote: Ok, so you all know Ellie personally and are sure she has an eating disorder. She is skinny, no doubt about it, but not one us can say we "know" she has an eating disorder. Have a look at the video "six month old learns to drive". When she's playing around with the giraffe she's so thin. And she only had a baby six months ago. I think most Americans have a distorted view of portion sizes, and what is a healthy weight. You're in the top 10 of most obese countries on earth.

So no woman ever, apart from Ellie, has ever felt so weak, sick, or rundown, that she's felt that she can't look after herself or her children? Being mentally or emotionally exhausted can also have the same physical side effects. When overweight people say it's due to a "medical condition " they want to engage our sympathy and think "oh the poor thing ". But when a skinny person says they're underweight due to thyroid or medical condition then we jump straight to "it's an eating disorder " bandwagon. I said she was skinny, but her family genetics seem to play some part. Look at her brother. He looks positively emaciated.
She said her dr said she needed to gain weight, bc of the symptoms. She confessed that she was sick and run down from her low body weight. I'm not sure how much clearer she could be about that..
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ohnonotme wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Um. Since when are people sympathizing with someone overweight that can't move around and function? There is so much judgement!

You have as much evidence that Ellie's issues are from a medical condition as we have that it's from eating issues. You just like her more and want to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

Ohnonotme wrote:

Of course we can't know for sure, but there are signs that she's unhealthy that are not related to her weight. Just look at her skin. And I'm not American (even though I've lived there) and while I agree that in restaurants portions are way too big, her portions are TINY. And didn't she mention seeing a doctor because she was worried about her health? Even if they told her she has some kind of issue that doesn't allow her to gain weight (even thought we've seen se can), why isn't she seeing that doctor regularly? I don't see why they wouldn't share that she's seeing a doctor and taking care of her health, even without constant updates.
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Ohnonotme wrote: The argument maybe tired, but it doesn't make it any less true.
I'd like to know where you're from that being underweight is considered healthy? Just because a large percent of America is overweight doesn't mean people have lost sight of a healthy body. Ellie's sisters are thin. Ruby and Julie, who are closer to her size (no shade to Bonnie) both look healthy. It's not just about her appearance, she barely eats. Why is it so far fetched for Ms Perfect to possibly have issues with her body/food?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ohnonotme wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

Also, no woman with a husband at home 24/7 should be that weak and exhausted. Nope. Not unless they also have communication/relationship problems.

If she can't cope with two (but let's be real she was really only caring for Cal at that time) then she doesn't need to continue reproducing. It isn't going to get any easier.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Cgl33 wrote:That was a really odd baby name reveal. Corny but also just a weird idea.

Regarding PCOS, a lot of women with it have success bringing on ovulation with clomid or Femara. That's still infertility, even if someone only needs one cycle of the medicine. It's a different experience than someone who went through IVF, but it's still infertility.
True, but you can't just go to your doctor and get Clomid and Femara. You have to actually have he cycle issues that can go along with it, and not everyone does. By the time you reach a point where Clomid it Femara are treatment options, you've likely already tried for a year or so and have already been diagnosed with IF.

We are talking about Ellie her, not anyone else, and she is ultimately the only one who really knows her fertility situation, and her ATTITUDE and expectation that she would get pregnant ASAP (on an unmedicated cycle) just doesn't mesh with the idea that she struggled for years with IF.
Im not trying to make a joke here but maybe she really thought she'd have Divine Intervention for getting pregnant without any medicine... Maybe that's why she's confused because Heavenly Father didnt help her in that instance, therefore confused.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And even when she was thin before, as in after Jackson was born, or even before when she was TTC before Jackson, she wasn't as thin as she is now. And she didn't look ill like she does now.
And none of us has "assured" anyone that she does have an eating disorder. That was my point-- the whole "I assure you" as if she _knows_. Here, it's all speculation, and we know it.
Look at this picture. Her sisters are thin, except for Bonnie (who still looks great, don't get me wrong) but she's the only one who you can count her ribs coming off her sternum.
And what is with the slouch? Stand up straight, Ellie![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... cb987b.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The girls are all naturally thin. I do wonder though, how much is actually genetics and how much is making a point to stay a certain size. We've seen Jennifer praise Ellie for her size, and women in many LDS communities feel pressure to look perfect, which means thin and lean. We know Ruby doesn't eat a lot as well, so it's possible they all have learned some pretty messed up habits in regards to food.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:The girls are all naturally thin. I do wonder though, how much is actually genetics and how much is making a point to stay a certain size. We've seen Jennifer praise Ellie for her size, and women in many LDS communities feel pressure to look perfect, which means thin and lean. We know Ruby doesn't eat a lot as well, so it's possible they all have learned some pretty messed up habits in regards to food.

I don't know whether you accidentally or intentionally left out my comment about Beau looking emancipated and only chose to compare Ellie with her sisters. I've never said she's not super skinny, but it's not like we're watching her go from being obese to not being able to get wet in the shower.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ohnonotme wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:The girls are all naturally thin. I do wonder though, how much is actually genetics and how much is making a point to stay a certain size. We've seen Jennifer praise Ellie for her size, and women in many LDS communities feel pressure to look perfect, which means thin and lean. We know Ruby doesn't eat a lot as well, so it's possible they all have learned some pretty messed up habits in regards to food.

I don't know whether you accidentally or intentionally left out my comment about Beau looking emancipated and only chose to compare Ellie with her sisters. I've never said she's not super skinny, but it's not like we're watching her go from being obese to not being able to get wet in the shower.
No. Worse than that, when she loses 5 pounds that's a significant amount of weight. She's gaining (and losing) more than 5% of her body weight in only a week or two. That isn't healthy. If she were an average sized person, that would be harder to ignore.

Beau is thin true, but big emaciated. But this doesn't change my opinion that Jennifer sound have passed alone bad habits. He grew up in that house too, and I don't think she was feeding the men any differently judging by how Ellie now feeds Jared.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ellie said in an IG story that they're doing a commercial. Who would hire them for a commercial?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:Ellie said in an IG story that they're doing a commercial. Who would hire them for a commercial?

CVX Live would
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

I think we've been trolled...

The name of the videographer filming them for their commercial is Dallon.

Was he the same guy who Ellie was all flirty with back when they filmed some other commercial a while back?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:I think we've been trolled...

The name of the videographer filming them for their commercial is Dallon.

Was he the same guy who Ellie was all flirty with back when they filmed some other commercial a while back?
No, that guy was French. I think his name was David. I _think_.
Here's a comparison for people who don't believe that Ellie is thinner than usual. Her wedding picture, she's thin, yes. But not skeletal. This "I've always been thin, this is normal for me" is BS. Her eyes are sunken, and she has terrible circles under them. She does not look healthy. I don't know what it is. I don't mean to sound like I am picking on her for being thin. But there is something wrong. And she's always saying (except for the one time when she talked about going to the doctor) that "This is how I always look. I am just a thin person". Even with makeup on, you can see how not healthy she looks.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 1b9667.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... c37aef.jpg[/img]

start-the-fire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by start-the-fire »

And for what it's worth, men can actually have eating disorders too. Beau is very thin, I don't think we see or know enough about him to know if he has food issues, but too just blanket statement that implies if Ellie is thin like him then she is fine, because he may have issues too.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

shewolf_07 wrote:Well then.....
Omg that last condescending comment with the smiley face totally sums up Ellie and her fans

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
lindseytssmcgs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseytssmcgs »

kittypurry wrote:Ellie just commented on Missy's second IG pic for Ollie's bday, "So tender".

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if she's gonna start saying "so tender" in place of "so fun". She is so weird.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”