ThisGatheredNest

CallieT
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by CallieT »

Seriously? How is that making it about herself? I'm sure her sister encouraged her to TTC and was supportive. Her sister has like 6 kids too, I seriously doubt that Angie decided to get pregnant just to 'steal the spotlight'. I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing your sisters newborn and realizing your own family isn't complete.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

CallieT wrote:Seriously? How is that making it about herself? I'm sure her sister encouraged her to TTC and was supportive. Her sister has like 6 kids too, I seriously doubt that Angie decided to get pregnant just to 'steal the spotlight'. I don't think there's anything wrong with seeing your sisters newborn and realizing your own family isn't complete.
I could imagine Angie going to visit her sister and hew NEWBORN but talking about her own desire for another baby the whole time there.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Yeah, wow, just look at this, she won't shut up about herself: /sarcasm
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hahaha at 1:35 she ask Kennedy if she's stil jealous.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Angie said that they had been "kind of" ttc for like two years or something. They experienced secondary infertility, Rosie's adoption etc. I don't think they did this for a "YouTube baby" or they would've documented the ttc process, cause that gets lottsssss of views as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Doesnt everyone who goes to visit a newborn talk about how they have baby fever, want another baby?? My daughters daught of conception was the day my nephew was born... Babies make people want to have babies!

Is there ANYONE on youtube you dont have a deep seeded hate for Black swan?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Doesnt everyone who goes to visit a newborn talk about how they have baby fever, want another baby?? My daughters daught of conception was the day my nephew was born... Babies make people want to have babies!

Deep seeded hate? lol Girl RELAX. Seriously. I've said multiple times!!!! I LIKE Angie. Just not the pregnant Angie. I will go back to watching her once the twins are born. JFC. I'm only on about 4 threads on this site. How does that constitute everyone on YouTube?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

People can't have an opinion without you getting your panties in a bunch. You just reminded me of why I foe'ed you. You're so fucken annoying.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Doesnt everyone who goes to visit a newborn talk about how they have baby fever, want another baby?? My daughters daught of conception was the day my nephew was born... Babies make people want to have babies!

Yes, to all of this. I get that it's a gossip site and all but Blackswan imo it seems like sometimes you're really reaching or jumping to some conclusion. And from your last couple posts you seem to be the one who has your 'panties in a bunch' just over someone's opinion. I'm not some wild Angie fan but sometimes people on here reach SO damn hard and it pisses me off.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lord lady.... You take things soooo far. I made one comment. I make an point in the Jess/Britney things to not respond to anything you say even if you reply to something I have said because you fly off the handle. I do apologize for the comment because now this thread will get derailed.

Annnyway... I think Angie said hers/Rosies birthday is the 30th.. how cool would it be if the twins were also born that day.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Lord lady.... You take things soooo far. I made one comment. I make an point in the Jess/Britney things to not respond to anything you say even if you reply to something I have said because you fly off the handle. I do apologize for the comment because now this thread will get derailed.

Annnyway... I think Angie said hers/Rosies birthday is the 30th.. how cool would it be if the twins were also born that day.
But your always replying to my comments lol
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

On the topic of Angela's sister, does anybody watch her? I tried too, but she's overly pushy about religion in a way that Angie's not. And she just doesn't quite have Angela's sass. Idk.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CallieT wrote:On the topic of Angela's sister, does anybody watch her? I tried too, but she's overly pushy about religion in a way that Angie's not. And she just doesn't quite have Angela's sass. Idk.
I watched a few videos but ya, I just wasnt feeling it.
PhoenixFeathers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixFeathers »

I like her. But then I'm religious myself so I don't feel she is pushy about it, just honest. But I can understand it might be off-putting for others. I find her vlogs kinda boring sometimes but enjoy her talking head videos more.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

CallieT wrote:On the topic of Angela's sister, does anybody watch her? I tried too, but she's overly pushy about religion in a way that Angie's not. And she just doesn't quite have Angela's sass. Idk.
I like her actually. Her vlogs aren't particularly exciting but tbh I only really watch youtube when I'm doing something like nursing and I'm SO over clickbait and desperate adults screaming in my face because they've run out of ideas, so I prefer they be more soothing. I'm not religious at all and honestly, I don't find her any more pushy than say, Ellie and Jared or the Shaytards. It's pretty much all the same to me, but I've learned to tune other people trying to talk to me about their faith out for the most part. I think the relationship between her and her husband is really sweet. I like that he's not afraid to make fun of her when she's getting too 'youtube mama'.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Yeah, maybe pushy is the wrong word, she just brings it up a lot more in a way that can be slightly offputting to me, such as the way she talks about family planning. That being said, I do think she's a good mom, and her videos are still much more enjoyable than some bigger youtubers.
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Ahhhhhhh she is having the babies!! I don't know why I am so excited for a stranger to give birth!
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

from her insta story[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... c7229e.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 9c7628.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 844c83.jpg[/img]
Uodate from her insta

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

There here [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[HEAVY BLACK HEART]️[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... e1d049.png[/img]

Return to “Q-Z”