Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by tintin15 »

Yeah, Missy shouldn't teach Ollie. Bryan could if he could find a dang 'T' in his words. Maybe it would help him, too, and he could find some diction.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy can't even spell California. And she grew up there. She's the last person who should be teaching Ollie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

storeynyx wrote:
zacmum wrote:It's been awhile since I've been on.. but this bothers me..

We know Ollie is the favourite but common. So many updates, photos etc of Ollie for his birthday. Statuses about how lucky she is that she trusted herself etc. We don't see half this shit when it's Finn's birthday. :x So will Ollie get a week of birthday love like princess mithy.. and Finn geys.. well. You know.
Did you notice how the posts about Ollie's birthday are all about Missy though? It's about HER experience with his birth and how awesome she is. Of the 4 Instagam posts she put up about Ollie's birthday, 3 of them are of herself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is true...and I believe the whole school thing is becoming about her as well. She said in the All About Ollie video that he would be going for a minimal part of the week. Personally, I think she made that decision based on her desire to have him home, not on what she thinks would be best for Ollie. She can't look past her own needs to see how exposure to educational and social environments will be good for Ollie, even though it's going to be hard on her to get used to him being gone for part of the day.

She also keeps asking him if he's nervous and talking up the part about how leaving home for school is scary, etc. Like she *wants* him to be nervous! Again, I think Missy is the one who is apprehensive about sending her first kid to school - and if she feels that way, then she has to make Ollie feel this way, too. I get that it's hard, especially with the first child...but a good mother doesn't share those feelings with her child. She needs to be supportive and encouraging and excited for him! He's taking is cues from his parents at this point, and if they plant the idea that he should be nervous in his head, he's going to be nervous.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

[quote="lmmomSD"]Unbelievable that Papa built a plank just for Ollie's party, so they can make people walk the plank. Just for the party. His skills are definitely amazing, but that's just ridiculous.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote

Oh! This reminds me - what was treasure chest for?! That thing looked labor-intensive...and we never saw it again, did we?

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tarastull2012 wrote:I think now that Ollie is 4 and Finn is almost 2, they'll start trying for another baby. Obviously Missy wants a girl. She mentioned them having the same bedroom, obviously to make room for baby #3. My bet is that it will be a girl

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
I don't think them sharing a room has anything to do with a new baby. It is mostly because Ollie climbs in their bed every single night and missy is hoping if Finn is in there he will snuggle with Finn instead of them.

Oh, I absolutely think it's about a new baby. Keeping Ollie out of their bed is just a bonus! Missy has mentioned several times that she wants them to share a room and keep one room as a nursery for the newest little view generator. Plus, all the little comments they are working in about wanting a baby - when they met Missy's cousin's baby, June, even Brooks. They definitely have baby fever. I don't think she's pregnant now...but I'm sure it's coming in the next few months. I think they will wait for Finn's birthday, and then it will be baby-making time.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

What exactly is the disaster with bouncy house? I didn't see anything....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I never thought watching a family with two healthy children living in a nice home, in a safe neighbourhood, with access to fresh food and water (and anything they could ask for) preparing for the birthday celebrations of their four year old could be so incredibly depressing. Ollie seems so unhappy. And the conversations in this thread are far from cheerful. So sad that this is his reality and likely his future.

Edit: I think the "disaster" is that "the slide might be too fast". Absolute crisis, really.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

crowmtmom78 wrote:What exactly is the disaster with bouncy house? I didn't see anything....

I thought the same thing at the end of the vlog. There wasn't one.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

Finn on that little spiny car was so cute!

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think they'll be pregnant soon, it never takes long once they start trying. With Oliver away at school they've got to do something to keep their views up!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

RootBeerFloatie wrote:I think they'll be pregnant soon, it never takes long once they start trying. With Oliver away at school they've got to do something to keep their views up!
I have a dirty mind and thought this post was going to end with "With Oliver away at school, they've got to do something." aka have sex to try for a baby while Ollie's out, rather than having a baby for views while Ollie's out :lol: :lol: :lol:
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

100midas wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote:What exactly is the disaster with bouncy house? I didn't see anything....

I thought the same thing at the end of the vlog. There wasn't one.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I kept waiting for the same thing... however, with the way they constantly encourage Ollie to jump at the top of the slide there's bound to be an accident at some point, and hopefully it's not a daggone broken neck! That didn't work out for him well at Cullen and Katie's, I wish they'd tell him to sit and slide :X
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think if they get pregnant, they're going to do gender selection. There's a clinic that does Micro Sort right there in Laguna Hills. Missy doesn't want another boy-- if she's going to be miserable, she wants a girl out of her trouble.
Can you imagine the whining? Remember when she got her shot when she was pregnant with Finn? And her mom was sitting there whispering "Be brave. Be brave".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Pirates for the boys and Ariel cwor the girls. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... e8c262.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 7d258c.jpg[/img]
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Is captain Cullen there?

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Is captain Cullen there?

No. I'm so glad that they didn't feel like they had to go.
Guesses on how much this party cost? I'm thinking 10k just by the small amount that she's shown. They're so out of touch with reality at this point.
Seen any other you tubers there?

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

God, can Bryan ever just live in the moment? He's got the camera shoved in their in that pirate picture.
And that slide wouldn't be a disaster if they taught the kids to sit on their bottom and slide (like normal parents do)
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

janem wrote:

Guesses on how much this party cost? I'm thinking 10k just by the small amount that she's shown. They're so out of touch with reality at this point.

Here I am complaining that I have to pay $10 for My Little Pony plates for my daughter's birthday party next weekend! Image

It just doesn't feel like the party was really for Ollie. Just another way to show of their money!
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

Are they not going to CVX live? Bryan probably thinks he's too big a YouTube star to go.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

janem wrote:

Sly fox is there...

Return to “Daily Bumps”