Samika Vlogs. Part #2

bam
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samika Vlogs. Part #2

Unread post by bam »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:So Courtney is Sam's only full sister? (Is that a term- I just googled it :lol: ) Not that it matters, but I feel I could never keep track of who is.
yes. kristy and lindsay are from their mom's first marriage. when she got married to sam's dad, he adopted them. then came sam and coco.

sam's speech about wanting jen to experience hunting for and buying their house tho. he said jen has been dreaming of it since she was young (they have always lived in apartments and they moved around quite a lot when she was a child) and that it wasn't even something he thought about because he grew up in their family's own house.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Thanks for pointing me to Andrew's channel. Wow he was brave for admitting he was jealous of Sam and Jen's success! It makes me wonder what went down between him and Jen if he admitted he had to apologise to them both afterwards.

I didn't realise there was another sister in the Anderson family. Has Lindsay been on camera before?

Edit to add: I agree, I thought it was very sweet that he wanted Jen involved in the house buying process. He's so humble and thoughtful. What a guy!
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

SunnySide0 wrote:Thanks for pointing me to Andrew's channel. Wow he was brave for admitting he was jealous of Sam and Jen's success! It makes me wonder what went down between him and Jen if he admitted he had to apologise to them both afterwards.

I didn't realise there was another sister in the Anderson family. Has Lindsay been on camera before?

Edit to add: I agree, I thought it was very sweet that he wanted Jen involved in the house buying process. He's so humble and thoughtful. What a guy!

Yes she is usually on the Christmas vlogs they have 2 daughters and a son. I can't remember names though.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

Viloet,Silas, Abe and Daphane are lindsey' S kids
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

Hey there! I disappeared yesterday for a little bit.
Sam is just the sweetest, I love how much he actually thinks of Jenn and the kids (and you can tell it´s not just for the camera!).

In the last vlog they talk about Noah, and how much he looks like the Guerreros. I think as he will grow, he will look more and more like Sam!
Not sure why people always ask about Penelopes looks, Sam looked like her when he was younger. I understand that Jenn is "darker" and that it is rather rare but considering that her mom is very fair with Irish roots and Sams fam rather light as well, it can happen.
Does anyone remember the vlog when he (HE) said that people sometimes even ask him if Penelope is his daughter? I thought that was quite weird.

And yes, Sam and Jenn have changed a lot physically. They both were very attractive. They still are, just in a "let go" version.
They really have put all their energy into parenthood. It is a good reminder for me (I don´t have kids but I am the same age as Sam and will probably have some soon) that it is really important to not forget about yourself.

I am so excited for the Arizona vlogs!
I miss their vlogs from when they just started vlogging, they were packed with so much energy and creativity.

I am rooting for them and I think that it was the right decision for them to move!
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

Of course! I had a complete mind blank haha

I think it's weird people ask if they are PJ's parents too. She has Sam's colouring but she is all Jen with her nose and facial expressions (the scrunched nose when she smiles)
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

sun88 wrote:Does anyone remember the vlog when he (HE) said that people sometimes even ask him if Penelope is his daughter?
I think it was last summer when Sam's annoying sister said Jenn looked like PJ's nanny and not her mother. That was just rude and borderline racist - and Jenn didn't look too happy with the comment. I don't think I could stand being around Sam's sister for long...she's SOOOO obnoxious.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
sun88 wrote:Does anyone remember the vlog when he (HE) said that people sometimes even ask him if Penelope is his daughter?
I think it was last summer when Sam's annoying sister said Jenn looked like PJ's nanny and not her mother. That was just rude and borderline racist - and Jenn didn't look too happy with the comment. I don't think I could stand being around Sam's sister for long...she's SOOOO obnoxious.
Oh my god, Kristy said that? I don't remember that, do you know where she said that? How offensive and sad for Jen.
Peridot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peridot »

It is very sweet and typical Sam to want Jenn to experience first time home buying, but to be honest, I couldn't help wonder if they were having a difficult time with prequalifying for a house. Youtube is not the most secure 'career' after all and they are losing subs at a steady rate. I do think the original plan of renting for a year is the wise way to go. They should rent as cheap as they can and put some money away for the home purchase. I think it would be pretty scary to buy a home based on a youtube 'career', especially with two kids to support.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

snowbaby95 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
Oh my god, Kristy said that? I don't remember that, do you know where she said that? How offensive and sad for Jen.
Not sure exactly which vlog it was, but they were at the country house last summer. They were all sitting outside, and she said something like "Are you sure you're her mom? You look like her nanny" They were discussing how fair PJ is, and I don't _think_ she really meant anything by it, but Jenn didn't look amused, and the thoughtless nature of the comment was telling, I thought.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

lmmomSD wrote:Not sure exactly which vlog it was, but they were at the country house last summer. They were all sitting outside, and she said something like "Are you sure you're her mom? You look like her nanny" They were discussing how fair PJ is, and I don't _think_ she really meant anything by it, but Jenn didn't look amused, and the thoughtless nature of the comment was telling, I thought.

Now that you described it, I do remember that! It was like dawn and they were around a table on the deck of the country house when she said that.
I do think it definitely had some racial undertones since Jen is hispanic and that's a stereotype about hispanic women and white babies- especially where I'm from.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

there were times when i felt uncomfortable at how kristy treats jen. i mean, maybe it isn't her intention to be mean but she's just so extra and competitive...like she always needs to be in the spotlight. i remember in one of jen's birthday vlogs, she said that one thing she likes about jen is that she tolerates her quirks (not verbatim) and i think jen is a saint for that :lol:
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

bam wrote:there were times when i felt uncomfortable at how kristy treats jen. i mean, maybe it isn't her intention to be mean but she's just so extra and competitive...like she always needs to be in the spotlight. i remember in one of jen's birthday vlogs, she said that one thing she likes about jen is that she tolerates her quirks (not verbatim) and i think jen is a saint for that :lol:
Oh, that is so true. I have always sensed that as well. Also, can I thank everyone on here? For the longest time I tried to figure out what happened between TribeTyler and Samika..and you guys uncovered it on here! I am so happy that Sam really is the guy I always thought he was.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Although it's great to know Sam is the great guy we thought he was, it's also a bummer to hear that Tyler is just as jerky as I thought.

sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

I am currently watching old vlogs from when Noah was little. It´s insane how even Sams voice changed! They both kept on saying how they don´t want to get lost in parenthood and how they want to keep working out and not get lazy.
Jenn even ran a half marathon a couple of months after Noah was born. Sam wanted to run a marathon!
I really hope they do get back in shape..the longer you are out of shape the harder it will be. They really have to change their eating habits though! I know it is accepted among Americans but that´s why so many people become larger as they age, because their metabolism doesn´t support their habits anymore.

Absolutely no hate towards them, I dearly love them.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

sun88 wrote:I am currently watching old vlogs from when Noah was little. It´s insane how even Sams voice changed! They both kept on saying how they don´t want to get lost in parenthood and how they want to keep working out and not get lazy.
Jenn even ran a half marathon a couple of months after Noah was born. Sam wanted to run a marathon!
I really hope they do get back in shape..the longer you are out of shape the harder it will be. They really have to change their eating habits though! I know it is accepted among Americans but that´s why so many people become larger as they age, because their metabolism doesn´t support their habits anymore.

I wouldn't say it's "accepted among Americans"... there is a large percentage of overweight Americans, yes, but to say it's accepted is a hefty and generalizing statement. In fact, there's definitely more disapproval where I'm from than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

littlebaby wrote:
sun88 wrote:I am currently watching old vlogs from when Noah was little. It´s insane how even Sams voice changed! They both kept on saying how they don´t want to get lost in parenthood and how they want to keep working out and not get lazy.

I wouldn't say it's "accepted among Americans"... there is a large percentage of overweight Americans, yes, but to say it's accepted is a hefty and generalizing statement. In fact, there's definitely more disapproval where I'm from than anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I meant the eating out part! Sorry, I should have clarified that (Not to mention every State is so different).
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I think they're going to be renting. Sam said he put in "applications", which you do for rentals. You put in an offer on a house you're buying.

sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

Yeah, he said in a recent video that they are leaning towards renting since the buying process should be something special and he would like to have jennika with him.
sun88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sun88 »

I just watched a good documentary about Vloggers, I thought some of you might be interested:

Return to “Q-Z”