cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by cat9480 »

SomeoneNew2 wrote:
Acbsktbll wrote:Here's the thing - if I was anyone attending that party I would've straight up refused to bring a gift. That factor for him is lost. I'd gain respect for B&M if they told guests no gifts & donate to X charity

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
They apparently did tell their guests not to bring a gift but some still did. They could still donate those gifts to a children's hospital or some other worthy establishment but the spoiled brat will get to keep them because his parents are weak and have no capacity to teach Oliver compassion and to understand he already has enough.
Or they could stop giving him presents and treats every. single. day. And then he could be a normal kid who enjoys the specialness of his birthday and Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

that whole party vlog is so sad. I've never seen a child so unhappy looking at their birthday party. He looked like he had so much more fun on his actual birthday with just his family....
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

That party was insane! I actually don't mind the bumps and I think the kids are really cute, but this whole party thing was way ott. I think Ollie is actually quite shy which is why he comes across as bratty when around lots of people.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm confused.. at the end of the vlog at first they say that they asked for no presents bc Ollie has enough toys ect.. but then Missy clearly says "we were like Hey just bring a book!!" While i'm glad they wanted him to get books instead of toys, why did they say they asked for no presents when clearly they did not say that? They lie and then get caught in the lie in the same breath! Either you asked for no presents or you asked for books instead of toys....which was it?? (maybe they don't consider books presents, we all know how much Ollie lovesssssss getting books instead of toys. :roll: )
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why are Missy and Bryan going to throw June an "epic" first birthday? What about Finn's birthday?
Missy stealing someone's shoes.. what the hell?
We asked for no presents but here is Ollie playing with 2 new toys, and us mentioning that we opened presents more than once!!!
Of course they ask Ollie what they should do for Finn's party, bc you know, it's all about Ollie!!
So Kelsey is "Auntie Kelsey" but yet his actual Aunt Bev is just "bryan's sister Beverly" WTF?!?
They got good use out of the treasure box? It's been used twice and was probably super labor intensive for Poppa to make, i dont see that as "good use"..
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Playsinrain wrote:Why are Missy and Bryan going to throw June an "epic" first birthday? What about Finn's birthday?
They did a big 1st birthday for Finn. It was the same weekend they did Kelsey and Corbin's gender reveal party at their house. I think they mentioned June's B-Day - which is still a LONG way away - because Kelsey and Corbin are moving down there soon. Then Bryan and Missy can REALLY pay for everything Kelsey and Corbin need/want!!! :-o :-o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kelsey and Corbin are MOOCHES! I don't see the friendship lasting long once K&C move nearby. Missy basically buys their friendship.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by heymallie »

June is the girl they will never have so of course they have to throw here an "epic" party. Not that it is something idk her parents might want to put together? But I guess if you want that DB money you let B+M use your kid as the new money grabber.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Why are Missy and Bryan going to throw June an "epic" first birthday? What about Finn's birthday?
They did a big 1st birthday for Finn. It was the same weekend they did Kelsey and Corbin's gender reveal party at their house. I think they mentioned June's B-Day - which is still a LONG way away - because Kelsey and Corbin are moving down there soon. Then Bryan and Missy can REALLY pay for everything Kelsey and Corbin need/want!!! :-o :-o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kelsey and Corbin are MOOCHES! I don't see the friendship lasting long once K&C move nearby. Missy basically buys their friendship.
I wonder if they do throw a party for june's birthday if none of their family will be there like for the gender reveal....
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Their obsession with the idea of having a girl is so weird and it's not just Missy. Bryan at the beginning was talking about how different it felt to be "vlogging with a baby girl" (??) Also, he turns every other sentence into a chance to say "click the icard in the corner!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Omg poor Finn's runny nose in Kelsey and Corbin's vlog.

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Omg poor Finn's runny nose in Kelsey and Corbin's vlog.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3c2120.jpg[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She said, "no toys", but purged toys twice on camera because .. birthday toys!!!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:

And his eyes-- he's either got allergic shiners, or he just wasn't feeling good. That's nasty to let it run like that! Poor little guy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

100midas wrote:Their obsession with the idea of having a girl is so weird and it's not just Missy. Bryan at the beginning was talking about how different it felt to be "vlogging with a baby girl" (??) Also, he turns every other sentence into a chance to say "click the icard in the corner!"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmfao clearly their parents didn't teach them the actual difference between boys and girls. Instead of genitals, hormones, chromosomes, etc. they must have been taught that little girls glitter and shine, wear all pink, come born with a tiara on, and are just the sweetest, most darling peaches who all love Barbie, ponies, princesses, and dresses.

Seriously. What do they think is going to be different with a girl? If they have a girl, she's probably gonna be a little tomboy with two brothers. There's no difference between filming a girl and a boy except they can put the girl in dresses and bows until she's old enough to make her own decisions. Oh, and they can buy dolls and such to film...because boys can't play with that stuff...
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

lmmomSD wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3c2120.jpg

And his eyes-- he's either got allergic shiners, or he just wasn't feeling good. That's nasty to let it run like that! Poor little guy.

They ALWAYS let the boys' noses run. It takes two seconds to wipe! How lazy can you be? Not only do these boys probably feel like crap 90% of the time (their noses are ALWAYS running, so they must have allergies, or just get a horrifying amount of colds), but a runny nose is frustrating.

And gross to look at lol.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ i was going to say the same thing about his eyes, They do look like allergy shiners. They need to get both those boys allergy tested, they constantly have runny noses. maybe if they got the allergies cleared up they could get some of the fluid out of Ollie's ears and his speech would improve.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I watched more of the video and realized Corbin and Bryan were alone with the kids. Missy and Kelsey were at the nail salon. I don't know why Corbin would film him like that. I would wipe my "best friends" kids nose if it looked like that.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There's nothing wrong with wanting a girl after having all boys. I don't think it's anything weird to want a daughter. Moms and daughters do have a different dynamic than moms and sons. I have 1 girl and 3 boys and my daughter is not at all tomboyish.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pineapples wrote:There's nothing wrong with wanting a girl after having all boys. I don't think it's anything weird to want a daughter. Moms and daughters do have a different dynamic than moms and sons. I have 1 girl and 3 boys and my daughter is not at all tomboyish.

But that isn't always the case, my daughter is a daddy's girl who loves sports.. Bryan and Missy just assume their daughter will be a girly girl princess and thats not something you should assume.
Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
Pineapples wrote:There's nothing wrong with wanting a girl after having all boys. I don't think it's anything weird to want a daughter. Moms and daughters do have a different dynamic than moms and sons. I have 1 girl and 3 boys and my daughter is not at all tomboyish.

But that isn't always the case, my daughter is a daddy's girl who loves sports.. Bryan and Missy just assume their daughter will be a girly girl princess and thats not something you should assume.

Well yes agreed. My daughter went through her whole teen years only wearing black or grey so I guess missy would hate that Image.

Return to “Daily Bumps”