E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I see Ellie finally wormed her way into a Albion Fit swimwear photoshoot. We called that when Bonnie got her photo in the dressing room. She can't stand to let anyone outdo her.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Lol Ellie seems to be out and about in the comment section today! Theres a few replies obviously from her. I don't know how to screenshot but here is the text:

"i wish you would explain why you chose this new route. i havent unsubscribed yet but am close and disappointed in the new way. hard to follow your intention of your vlogs. yesterday about ovulation testing and today Ellie flaunting in a bathing suit. 2 seconds of Calvin and none of Jackson. if you listened to your longtime viewers and what they want to see maybe views would go back up."

Ellie:
Shelley Johnston I am shocked reading this. Flaunting? We are doing a swimming suit photo shoot? Don't see what is wrong with that. As far as filming the kids. We decide how much we film them. Not by request! There is a fine line with filming kids and we don't want to over share on filming the kids. We have cut back about talking about dr appointments and showing them as much.

This is interesting to me. In theory, it sounds great that they are basically saying they are choosing not to exploit their children as much. While I do enjoy hearing about doctors appointments and little bits about how they are growing and developing, I respect that a lot of that is not info the whole world needs to know. I think they handled sharing Calvin's health issues horribly so I suppose they have learned a thing or two now. The thing is though, I think they are doing this for themselves, not to protect the children's interests but to protect themselves from harsh judgement of their parenting choices. I would have preferred they figured out how to share important info properly instead of going radio silent about it but I guess I like the fact that they don't clickbait the heck out of their children or really force them to perform (Slyfox and DB, looking at you). They have to know this "new route" is adding to their channel performing poorly but they seem to be getting more extreme with it. More videos with hardly any kids and lots more Ellie and Jared talking. If I thought their only motive for this (cutting back on the children, knowing their channel is suffering because of it) was protecting the kids, I'd probably applaud them for it because I don't think children should have or can consent to having their lives plastered on the internet...but things don't really add up. It seems more like they are just trying to give themselves more screen time because they find themselves very self important. I don't need full on, detailed segments of the boys health and lives, but clips of them playing, learning, and interacting together certainly can't be that hard to film or come by and really wouldn't constitute oversharing. It's just all very odd to me and I'm kind of split on it. Thoughts?

Also, you heard it here first...Ellie is NOT a narcissist!

viewer (lgd13): "Ellis is the true description of narcissism"
Ellie: "lgd13 what lol!"
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

I've unsubscribe again. I personally hate seeing vlogs where E & J just talk the whole time. I watch for their kids and their life. I'd respect if they didn't film the kids on a day the kids were sick or had a bad day... but it's the opposite they film those bad days and make it the thumb nail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Every time Ellie tries to say they don't film the kids because they don't want to exploit them all I can think of is the thumbnail of a sad Jackson on the toilet with a concerned Jared kneeling in front of him. They don't vlog the children when they are at their best and playing/enjoying life, but are all over filming them when they are at their most vulnerable. I actually think they are far worse then DB for this reason. Ollie may grow up to be a messed up and spoiled person, but Jackson is going to grow up feeling insecure and unsafe within his own home. DB could have easily been better parents if they had never done YT, but I think Ellie was always going to mess her children up psychologically, just as I assume her mother did to all her children.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Whoa.. Momma bear to boys and dog is getting all tender

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Tiger27 wrote:Lol Ellie seems to be out and about in the comment section today! Theres a few replies obviously from her. I don't know how to screenshot but here is the text:

"i wish you would explain why you chose this new route. i havent unsubscribed yet but am close and disappointed in the new way. hard to follow your intention of your vlogs. yesterday about ovulation testing and today Ellie flaunting in a bathing suit. 2 seconds of Calvin and none of Jackson. if you listened to your longtime viewers and what they want to see maybe views would go back up."

Ellie:
Shelley Johnston I am shocked reading this. Flaunting? We are doing a swimming suit photo shoot? Don't see what is wrong with that. As far as filming the kids. We decide how much we film them. Not by request! There is a fine line with filming kids and we don't want to over share on filming the kids. We have cut back about talking about dr appointments and showing them as much.

This is interesting to me. In theory, it sounds great that they are basically saying they are choosing not to exploit their children as much. While I do enjoy hearing about doctors appointments and little bits about how they are growing and developing, I respect that a lot of that is not info the whole world needs to know. I think they handled sharing Calvin's health issues horribly so I suppose they have learned a thing or two now. The thing is though, I think they are doing this for themselves, not to protect the children's interests but to protect themselves from harsh judgement of their parenting choices. I would have preferred they figured out how to share important info properly instead of going radio silent about it but I guess I like the fact that they don't clickbait the heck out of their children or really force them to perform (Slyfox and DB, looking at you). They have to know this "new route" is adding to their channel performing poorly but they seem to be getting more extreme with it. More videos with hardly any kids and lots more Ellie and Jared talking. If I thought their only motive for this (cutting back on the children, knowing their channel is suffering because of it) was protecting the kids, I'd probably applaud them for it because I don't think children should have or can consent to having their lives plastered on the internet...but things don't really add up. It seems more like they are just trying to give themselves more screen time because they find themselves very self important. I don't need full on, detailed segments of the boys health and lives, but clips of them playing, learning, and interacting together certainly can't be that hard to film or come by and really wouldn't constitute oversharing. It's just all very odd to me and I'm kind of split on it. Thoughts?

Was just about to post screen shots of the same exact (redundant I know) comments! U can tell she doesn't even know what narcissism means.

Here's my theory: I think they've decided to cut back on filming the kids because then people will start to realise even more and raise questions about Calvin's "offness". I mean does the kid know any actual words? Many of you may not agree but I honestly think there's an issue with him...one that they want to keep from viewers for as long as possible. And rather than give Jackson more airtime and have people complain about not seeing enough of Calvin they've just decided to cut back on filming both boys altogether.

Just a theory.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's a commitment!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Every time Ellie tries to say they don't film the kids because they don't want to exploit them all I can think of is the thumbnail of a sad Jackson on the toilet with a concerned Jared kneeling in front of him. They don't vlog the children when they are at their best and playing/enjoying life, but are all over filming them when they are at their most vulnerable. I actually think they are far worse then DB for this reason. Ollie may grow up to be a messed up and spoiled person, but Jackson is going to grow up feeling insecure and unsafe within his own home. DB could have easily been better parents if they had never done YT, but I think Ellie was always going to mess her children up psychologically, just as I assume her mother did to all her children.
Once again, you have said exactly what I was thinking, but more eloquently than I would have.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

It wouldn't surprise me, they hide a lot about Calvin. Pick and choose what to take notice of. When he stopped breathing.. They didn't have to tell us, but they did.. Then they told us it was nothing serious.
Same with his neck issues. I see nothing wrong with using your platform to bring awareness. Funny how there's boundaries with their own kids but poor Lincoln had his butt on jareds face for the vlog.. And Ellie was all for it.. Stupid squared
Jax will be at school soon.. Vlogs are going to get worse

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Just joined here be nice please im kinda sad i love watching the kids but i had to unsubscribe.

That was me that wrote that post. 2 seconds of calvin and none of Jackson. I unsubscribed im so sad i really like watching them. I was trying to him .i dont think they are not showing the kids because they are trying to protect them bull crap. Where were they protecting them for the past 3 years. I do think there is something wrong with there perfect Calvin and everytime i would comment on Jackson because he is really cool i tried to say something positive about Calvin. Like i bet he is going to breakout talking any day now but never happened.
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

Their new subscribed count over the past 30 days is down by almost EIGHTY PERCENT!!! They are now ranked lower than Ruby AND Bonnie's channels on Social Blade. Unless they get pregnant within the next month, I think they may be headed for trouble.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

I wrote another comment before i left and told them yes they do favor Calvin i think Ellie is jealous of Jackson because he is more popular. I do think Calvin is autistic. The screaming and hitting his parents in face. JAckson NEVER would of gotten away with that. Have been reading on here for a while now. Im really sad they were my fav vlog. I had to unsubacribe to DB and johnson fam now i just watch Cullen and Katie.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Tiger27 wrote:

I was going to make a joke about how Ellie probably thinks a narcissist is someone who falls asleep all the time, but who am I kidding? Narcolepsy is probably too big of a word for her to partially comprehend as well.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

HelloSweetie wrote:Yikes! Jared has a problem on his hands! They lost 300 subs yesterday with the resurgence of the TTC talk. He's risking alienating the adult audience he has left. People have noticed that Ellie isn't being consistent in what she says and seems obsessive according to the comments.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e9effe.png[/img]
Wondering if her restricted sharing has less to do with Ellie "having a hard time with it", and more to do with the numbers. Image
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

canmom2 wrote:I wrote another comment before i left and told them yes they do favor Calvin i think Ellie is jealous of Jackson because he is more popular. I do think Calvin is autistic. The screaming and hitting his parents in face. JAckson NEVER would of gotten away with that. Have been reading on here for a while now. Im really sad they were my fav vlog. I had to unsubacribe to DB and johnson fam now i just watch Cullen and Katie.
I'm glad you told them how you feel, theyll read it... But it wont sink in
I went read the comments .. The other commenters who think they know everything and the other people who are kissing ass hoping to get a sub are ridiculous.
Id hate for that kind of hate on my channel .. I unsubscribed when he rubbed his face on Lincoln's butt.. Here's to hoping youtube deletes more spam accounts and they lose more subs!

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Someone mentioned jared getting a lot of gray hair... Wonder why? Lol

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

canmom2 wrote:Just joined here be nice please im kinda sad i love watching the kids but i had to unsubscribe.

That was me that wrote that post. 2 seconds of calvin and none of Jackson. I unsubscribed im so sad i really like watching them. I was trying to him .i dont think they are not showing the kids because they are trying to protect them bull crap. Where were they protecting them for the past 3 years. I do think there is something wrong with there perfect Calvin and everytime i would comment on Jackson because he is really cool i tried to say something positive about Calvin. Like i bet he is going to breakout talking any day now but never happened.
Welcome! Sorry for the disappointment in E&J. We can relate. Most of us used to like them!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YT may have deleted spam accounts, but its more than just that. Their subs have been trending down for awhile now. They have a real sustainability problem, and Jared knows it.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Ok i just became a member on here today but remember back when you guys thought they were fightening.it seemed like they were arguing and not getting along. It was mentioned all here might be about money. I thought that was about penny and how Ellie wanted to train him abusively Jared didnt and im sure that was where penny was last week when they were on family vacation again. Also Jareds parent arent around alot anymore probably had a falling with Ellie. All the thoughts i kept in my head for the past several months.
Last edited by canmom2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

I'm actually shocked that Ellie responded to a negative comment, instead of just deleting it. It's too bad that she will just take offense to it and not actually think about what was said on a deeper level. That is what has always bothered me about her, and even Bonnie some days. Sometimes the "hate" they get is nonsense, but sometimes it is constructive criticism that they don't use to their advantage. It is literally being spelled out for them in the comments section, but they will refuse to acknowledge that those are the real reasons their views are going down and therefore will not make the necessary changes to correct them. It will be interesting to see how much longer they go on like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”