Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers, 11 if we can find our pets. Part #5

Unread post by Caisflame »

overtherainbow wrote:
Caisflame wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:Is Russel in kindergarten or first grade this year? It's crazy how relaxed Ruby has become, she used to be such a cheapskate but now she's letting the kids pick out new things?! YT money must be pretty nice.
Kindergarten. Thankfully, because 1st grade would be far too advanced for him thanks to Ruby's piss poor "homeschooling" last year.
by how many years is he gonna be older by his classmates?
it's scary to think that he has to stay with kids younger than him just because ruby is stupid. I hope a doctor advised her to keep him back and it wasn't just her doing.
To be honest I think he'll have a lot of kids his age in his class because holding children back a year has become popular lately. There's a lot of controversy around the pros and cons. But in general there will be some kids about a year younger than him, some will be right with him in age.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Ruby mentioned a few kids that were in Russels preschool class didn't go to Kindergarten either so she was happy that they would be in his class. That's when she really stopped doing anything homeschool wise.
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

I couldn't handle Ruby today
pymbo
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pymbo »

A kissing booth? Seriously?
janica
Talker
Talker

Unread post by janica »

Why did Chad lick Shari on her back? WHAT?!?!
My apologies for any grammar or spelling mistakes. English is not my first language :love2:
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

pymbo wrote:A kissing booth? Seriously?
too much for being modest and saving yourself until marriage/till you're 16.
they are whoring a what? 12 years old child? and it's okay because he is male?
imagine if she announced it was shari who is doing the kiss booth? everyone will lose their mind even though she is older!
I can't with these people and their believes. they can't do anything wholly.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

janica wrote:Why did Chad lick Shari on her back? WHAT?!?!

He's in full blown puberty now, he's so immature and probably starting to get horny. He's becoming very curious, he's even pushing his lizard to get pregnant. His behavior is actually totally normal for 12, but it doesn't make it any less obnoxious. I have a feeling he'll be getting a girlfriend soon.

BTW that's the type of stuff a start mom would edit out as it makes Chad look creepy as opposed to pubescent, but she's a moron so she shows the world inappropriate stuff.
I wouldn't call Ruby a bad mom, she's just really dumb.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Yeah a kissing booth is an awful idea. Wtf? Chad is kind of a little creep imo. And then not being able to find Russell and then finding him the blankets felt sooo staged.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

seriously7 wrote:
janica wrote:Why did Chad lick Shari on her back? WHAT?!?!

He's in full blown puberty now, he's so immature and probably starting to get horny. He's becoming very curious, he's even pushing his lizard to get pregnant. His behavior is actually totally normal for 12, but it doesn't make it any less obnoxious. I have a feeling he'll be getting a girlfriend soon.

BTW that's the type of stuff a start mom would edit out as it makes Chad look creepy as opposed to pubescent, but she's a moron so she shows the world inappropriate stuff.
I wouldn't call Ruby a bad mom, she's just really dumb.
lol, oops i meant smart. i hate that we can't edit, maybe I should take my own advice and be smart instead of relying on my auto type feature.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

didn't really want to see Ruby's conversation on the phone. She was acting slightly pretentious during that call - rolling her eyes and sarcastically laughing when the kind person on the other end was unable to help.
And the kissing booth was just weird - mormons and their obsession with dating and 'cute boys'. The tannerites are pretty similar.
Gotta be married at 18/19 and have at least 3 kids by 25.
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

Elah_w wrote:Yeah a kissing booth is an awful idea. Wtf? Chad is kind of a little creep imo. And then not being able to find Russell and then finding him the blankets felt sooo staged.
The whole 'where's Russell?' act was as staged as when Eve and Russell somehow managed to drag a huge box of nappies/diapers downstairs and throw them everywhere. Their whole channel is more like a sitcom than a vlog channel.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

ujvs_ wrote:didn't really want to see Ruby's conversation on the phone. She was acting slightly pretentious during that call - rolling her eyes and sarcastically laughing when the kind person on the other end was unable to help.
And the kissing booth was just weird - mormons and their obsession with dating and 'cute boys'. The tannerites are pretty similar.

I agree, but it is kinda frustrating when a customer service person is useless. I'm glad this is happening to her though because the stove was free due to her burning the last one up. The tears and crying were a bit much too.

Also, are they really that famous that people are paying tons of $$$ to see them in a private room at CVX live. She was acting like a celebrity.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I damn sure hope Ruby doesn't allow her 12 year old child to do a kissing booth. That is extremely disturbing, not to mention disgusting. And what would Chad do if a girl came up with acne? He was an asshole towards Shari a few vlogs back and said he'd never date a girl with acne, so I can't imagine he'd kiss one. If anyone he didn't find attractive came to the booth, he'd be out of there and leave some young girl crushed.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

seriously7 wrote:
ujvs_ wrote:didn't really want to see Ruby's conversation on the phone. She was acting slightly pretentious during that call - rolling her eyes and sarcastically laughing when the kind person on the other end was unable to help.

I agree, but it is kinda frustrating when a customer service person is useless. I'm glad this is happening to her though because the stove was free due to her burning the last one up. The tears and crying were a bit much too.

Also, are they really that famous that people are paying tons of $$$ to see them in a private room at CVX live. She was acting like a celebrity.
I just checked out the CVX website, it costs $35 extra to do their superfan experience, which is what most of them cost. Bratayley and Brooklyn & Bailey are $75 extra, to meet Ellie and Jared and Smelly Belly TV are $55 extra and Stacy Plays is $45 extra.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Tiger27 wrote:
schnapperin wrote:So buying the kids new lunchbags and backpacks each year - is that normal to do in the US? Why not using the ones from last year?

Same with those many mechanical pencil's - why not getting one pack for all and then some refills? :roll:

It's definitely not normal and it doesn't fit in with Ruby's frugal, minimalist vibe she used to portray (because that wasn't "cool" to her kid audience)...but like I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty sure this trip was just a free for all for the purpose of making an entertaining video. They'll make way more money off the video than whatever she spent on useless school supplies so splurging now pays off in the long run...a good business move I suppose. Plus she gets to look like the cool mom who lets her kids get whatever they want and shop on their own...minions eat that stuff up. Things are not always as they seem in vlogging world.
Really? Regular elementary/middle school backpacks are usually under $20, calm down! I always had a new backpack for school. They get worn down, stained, scuffed, the zips break, etc. because the kids are using them every day. And then they inevitably grow out of the size of the bag or the character on the front becomes babyish. Man I'd hate to have had your childhood if you think a new backpack for school is a crazy extravagance.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

"I don't like people knocking on my door to solicit" said the mormon lady.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Vincere wrote:"I don't like people knocking on my door to solicit" said the mormon lady.
I actually rolled my eyes at that part. Talk about irony.
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

She was quite rude to him, then put him in the vlog for what?
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I guess Ruby has to stage situations because there isn't anything remotely interesting about this family aside from the fact that there's 8 of them. It's so weird how she makes her vlogs into like a cheesy sitcom or something. It's really off-putting.
overtherainbow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by overtherainbow »

Elah_w wrote:I guess Ruby has to stage situations because there isn't anything remotely interesting about this family aside from the fact that there's 8 of them. It's so weird how she makes her vlogs into like a cheesy sitcom or something. It's really off-putting.
they are interesting in fact. when she started filming it was fun to see how each kid acts and thinks and how they live as a family
but I guess she:
1. started getting scared of showing the real life style because of all the criticism (which is stupid because she is a worst mom now)
2. got extremely bored of her kids which is normal for someone how had to stay at home everyday from the age of 19. it takes its toll on you and you start to miss working and feeling achievements
3. being normally interesting doesn't get you a home-makeover.

Return to “8 Passengers”