E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by Pency »

oohhhh right they didn't vlog them because they didn't want to exploit them. Says the woman who filmed her husband rubbing his cheek on her nephew's bare butt when their kid wouldn't let him do it. They have such a strong history of not exploiting the boys. Like all the times they seemingly purposely filmed them in the bathtub because they knew it would get a ton of views.

She's SUCH an asshole.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Shorty02 wrote:I'm actually shocked that Ellie responded to a negative comment, instead of just deleting it. It's too bad that she will just take offense to it and not actually think about what was said on a deeper level. That is what has always bothered me about her, and even Bonnie some days. Sometimes the "hate" they get is nonsense, but sometimes it is constructive criticism that they don't use to their advantage. It is literally being spelled out for them in the comments section, but they will refuse to acknowledge that those are the real reasons their views are going down and therefore will not make the necessary changes to correct them. It will be interesting to see how much longer they go on like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It wasnt meant as a negative comment. I asked before what is the way of the vlog cant figure it out. I suggested a few days ago a good vlog would be Jackson cam. He did such a great job one time in the store wirh Jared and the 2nd half could be sitting Calvin down and getting him to repeat all the words he knows how to say. I just commented that on the weekend now today nothing of the kids. I dont believe whichever one responded protecting the kids bullcrap.
Peridot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peridot »

canmom2 wrote:Just joined here be nice please im kinda sad i love watching the kids but i had to unsubscribe.

That was me that wrote that post. 2 seconds of calvin and none of Jackson. I unsubscribed im so sad i really like watching them. I was trying to him .i dont think they are not showing the kids because they are trying to protect them bull crap. Where were they protecting them for the past 3 years. I do think there is something wrong with there perfect Calvin and everytime i would comment on Jackson because he is really cool i tried to say something positive about Calvin. Like i bet he is going to breakout talking any day now but never happened.
You know you can still watch even though you're not subscribed? People know that right? I'm never sure. Like all youtubers say "subscribe for more videos" and I think, nope, can watch without being subscribed, thank you very much.

Come on Ellie, there is NO ONE on youtube who thinks their trips to Target, kids at the playground, what they eat, etc., are worth being filmed for the world to see that is not a narcissist. They're ALL narcissistic to a degree, some more severe than others.

And another thing. Any parent that exposes their kids to the world via youtube is not a good parent in my book. J House, Bonnie, Samika, DB, E/J; none of them are decent parents for putting their kids out there in today's world. Period. I comment this all the time I know, but as a parent I can't fathom putting my kids out there, for money no less.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

canmom2 wrote:
Shorty02 wrote:I'm actually shocked that Ellie responded to a negative comment, instead of just deleting it. It's too bad that she will just take offense to it and not actually think about what was said on a deeper level. That is what has always bothered me about her, and even Bonnie some days. Sometimes the "hate" they get is nonsense, but sometimes it is constructive criticism that they don't use to their advantage. It is literally being spelled out for them in the comments section, but they will refuse to acknowledge that those are the real reasons their views are going down and therefore will not make the necessary changes to correct them. It will be interesting to see how much longer they go on like this.

It wasnt meant as a negative comment. I asked before what is the way of the vlog cant figure it out. I suggested a few days ago a good vlog would be Jackson cam. He did such a great job one time in the store wirh Jared and the 2nd half could be sitting Calvin down and getting him to repeat all the words he knows how to say. I just commented that on the weekend now today nothing of the kids. I dont believe whichever one responded protecting the kids bullcrap.
That's what I mean though. Ellie just sees comments like yours as criticism, rather than constructive criticism. I think it's pretty clear from her response that something you said struck a nerve with her and she didn't like it.

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Alright... photoshop before and after... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 7387b3.jpg[/img]
(Left and middle are screenshots from the vlog, right is the thumbnail)

I know the pics are all slightly different angles and different poses... but come on... it doesn't take a keen eye to see that Ellie's butt is absolutely, in no way that full and bubbly irl.

Honestly...I probably wouldn't of even taken the time of day to point it out (because, duh. We already know they're shallow and fake AF), if it weren't for the fact that the freaking vlog title itself is "POSITIVE BODY IMAGE MODEL PHOTOSHOOT"?! Come on. If you're going to act all gung-ho about "positive body image", then don't photoshop your damn thumbnail for the video promoting it! Utterly ridiculous and shameful.

Obviously Jared is the one who photoshopped it, but what I want to know is: Did Ellie tell him to or did he do it on his own because he thought she needed it/to attract more views? Image

Positive body image my un-photoshopped, not perfectly spherical ass. Ha
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Alright... photoshop before and after... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 7387b3.jpg[/img]
(Left and middle are screenshots from the vlog, right is the thumbnail)

I know the pics are all slightly different angles and different poses... but come on... it doesn't take a keen eye to see that Ellie's butt is absolutely, in no way that full and bubbly irl.

Honestly...I probably wouldn't of even taken the time of day to point it out (because, duh. We already know they're shallow and fake AF), if it weren't for the fact that the freaking vlog title itself is "POSITIVE BODY IMAGE MODEL PHOTOSHOOT"?! Come on. If you're going to act all gung-ho about "positive body image", then don't photoshop your damn thumbnail for the video promoting it! Utterly ridiculous and shameful.

Obviously Jared is the one who photoshopped it, but what I want to know is: Did Ellie tell him to or did he do it on his own because he thought she needed it/to attract more views? Image

Positive body image my un-photoshopped, not perfectly spherical ass. Ha
Yikes! That is a very obvious difference.

I think it's great that Bonnie did this photo shoot because while she is a bit overweight (so am I, it's not a criticism, just an observation) she is really radiating a higher level of confidence and a better body image these days. Ellie, on the other hand, is clearly struggling with something, and in no way do I think she feels confident about her body. This photo shoot seems a bit premature for her, and honestly it comes across as fake. Image

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Her posture is awful, and she literally has no ass.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

So apparently someone in the comments called them out on the whole "miracle baby Calvin" stunt on their website. Said comment got deleted. Now there are people calling them out for deleting the comment. Karma is surely catching up to them.
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

Ughhh...just absolutely UGHHHHH!!! I just cannot deal with this "woman" anymore! She does not even have a clue how unattractive her personality really is. There are some things about Bonnie I dont like but I love her personality. I also think Ellie is trying to become Aspyn. Has anyone else noticed? Bet she tries to cut her hair like her too!
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I don't check in here nor watch them often, but I get the vibe they're setting up to reveal that positive OPKs can occur from a pregnancy, and surprise! they're pregnant, not ovulating! I mean, she really could have super irregular cycles, but ever since the mother's day fiasco I just feel like they're so dishonest and calculating.
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

Double post but who the heck cares, lol THIS THIS THIS!!!! PREACH! I love you, SamSay28!

SamSays28 minutes ago
Dear Ellie and Jared. Not every comment that doesn't praise you and put you on a pedestal is negative. There something called constructive criticism that allows you to go back to the drawing and figure out what you can improve on.1) For one Ellie you clearly favour Calvin over Jackson. If you showed the same love and attention to both boys there wouldn't be so many people in the comments calling you out on it. Jackson is just as much a miracle as Calvin. Tragic that his own mother can't even see that.2) Your channel isn't doing as well as it used to. No one wants to constantly see you and Jared droning mindlessly on (especially you Ellie) about "HOW FUN!" every mundane thing is. We got a lawnmower= FUN! We got trees = FUN! Everything is just soooooo Fuuuuuuun! And on that note.....3) Ellie, read a book.....or several. It will help to expand your vocabulary and help you express yourself better so Jared won't have to translate your incoherent thoughts all the time. And to all the sycophants about to attack me because of my comment yes I do have a life, no I'm not a hater and I'm Frank not rude. I'll see myself out. Thank you
Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kylielou »

Do y'all think this could be their houseplan (minus some tweaks to the bathrooms and the changes they made to the laundry/bath area)? I think it might be bigger than this plans shows but the layout seems really similar.

http://www.rmldesignstudio.com/Stockpla ... er%20Creek
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

fortwendy wrote:Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I don't check in here nor watch them often, but I get the vibe they're setting up to reveal that positive OPKs can occur from a pregnancy, and surprise! they're pregnant, not ovulating! I mean, she really could have super irregular cycles, but ever since the mother's day fiasco I just feel like they're so dishonest and calculating.
I had the exact same vibe. I just don't believe anything they say about the TTC stuff. It always seems so fake and calculated, everything just sounds so off. I wish I could explain it better, but I'm sure many of you have had the same kind of feelings.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Kylielou wrote:Do y'all think this could be their houseplan (minus some tweaks to the bathrooms and the changes they made to the laundry/bath area)? I think it might be bigger than this plans shows but the layout seems really similar.

http://www.rmldesignstudio.com/Stockpla ... er%20Creek
no, not at all. That is a single story 2 bedroom, and the layout is not the same. I thought a first it might just be flipped but no, thats not it at all. Don't think that was their builder either.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

In matt and ems vlog he(m) blured the neighbors houses.. Loved that.. But also made me think maybe someone got too close! Scary.. Esp. If they cater to all human types.. Jared was also very relaxed and gaming.. Fucking nerd Ellies ovulating.. It doesnt take 'rabbit science' to know what to do
No ellie but jax and calvin we're there.. Cal was a normal nose picking 2year old.. Jax showed off a tuck n roll after fixing the cup he broke

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Rullakebab wrote:
fortwendy wrote:Sorry if this has already been mentioned, I don't check in here nor watch them often, but I get the vibe they're setting up to reveal that positive OPKs can occur from a pregnancy, and surprise! they're pregnant, not ovulating! I mean, she really could have super irregular cycles, but ever since the mother's day fiasco I just feel like they're so dishonest and calculating.
I had the exact same vibe. I just don't believe anything they say about the TTC stuff. It always seems so fake and calculated, everything just sounds so off. I wish I could explain it better, but I'm sure many of you have had the same kind of feelings.

We speculated about this the last time she started waving an OPK around. We know Jared reads here and is aware that pregnancy hormones will create a positive HCG. I have a feeling they are absolutely desperate enough to pull a stunt like this.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Lol @ Ellie trying to cover up the photoshop fail on the picture by saying it was sunburn. Jared tweeted the thumbnail leaving a gray mark on Ellie's butt & both of them tried to brush it off but it just brings more attention to it. Sad, sad people.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sarai wrote:Her posture is awful, and she literally has no ass.
I know! In the picture with her sisters, only Bonnie and Ruby are standing up straight! Everyone else is slouching. Especially Ellie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Watching the photoshoot video just made me think how stunning I think Bonnie is and how weird/odd/sickly Ellie is/looks.
About the photoshopped picture, Jared doesn't that those photoshop skills, that picture was probably edited by someone at Albion & sent to them as it's not a still from the video.

Ellie: learn about your own body & how it works, put some weight on and listen to the people in your comments otherwise you'll end up with no 3rd baby & without subscribers to pay for your ice palace. And IF YOU WANNA CUT YOUR STUPID HAIR, JUST CUT IT AND SHUT YOUR TRAP ABOUT IT. YOUR SISTER IS A FUCKING HAIRDRESSER.
you can call me kath.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:Double post but who the heck cares, lol THIS THIS THIS!!!! PREACH! I love you, SamSay28!

SamSays28 minutes ago
Dear Ellie and Jared. Not every comment that doesn't praise you and put you on a pedestal is negative. There something called constructive criticism that allows you to go back to the drawing and figure out what you can improve on.1) For one Ellie you clearly favour Calvin over Jackson. If you showed the same love and attention to both boys there wouldn't be so many people in the comments calling you out on it. Jackson is just as much a miracle as Calvin. Tragic that his own mother can't even see that.2) Your channel isn't doing as well as it used to. No one wants to constantly see you and Jared droning mindlessly on (especially you Ellie) about "HOW FUN!" every mundane thing is. We got a lawnmower= FUN! We got trees = FUN! Everything is just soooooo Fuuuuuuun! And on that note.....3) Ellie, read a book.....or several. It will help to expand your vocabulary and help you express yourself better so Jared won't have to translate your incoherent thoughts all the time. And to all the sycophants about to attack me because of my comment yes I do have a life, no I'm not a hater and I'm Frank not rude. I'll see myself out. Thank you
That's _awesome_. I love it. She probably had to go look up "sycophants".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”