MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

onbreak wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Back to baby girl talk - who do we think would lose their marbles more if next baby is a boy - Ellie or Missy?
Definitely Missy. 5 boys vs 3 or 4 (not sure if J+E found out the gender of the miscarriage baby), Missy would probably just give up on life at that point.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
Can you tell the gender of a chemical pregnancy or blighted ovum (as he tagged the vlogs)?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
All I knew was that they "miscarried," I stopped following them after the first of Calvin's non breathing episodes when they used it as clickbait.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I thought for sure once Ollie turned 4 they would stop calling him a toddler. I guess not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG i was just about to come here and say this!!! HES NOT A TODDLER!!! HE STARTS PRESCHOOL IN LIKE A MONTH!!!!

I guess "toddler" videos get more views than "preschooler" ones. Thing is, they could cash in those toddler views and actually use a toddler they have. Who's Finn?????
Yep, I did too! Haven't watched yet, but I already know that either the rash is not as bad as they photoshopped it to be in the thumbnail...OR, it is really that bad and they are going to be parading him around every public place and family member they can find Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Not the place, but i firmly believe Ellie started her period and was never pregnant.
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by heymallie »

Who would lose their marbles is pretty much a toss up in my eyes. Cause Ellie loves whatever is new. When Jackson was born he was her universe, when Calvin was born Ellie favored him over Jackson and it still is that way. As soon as Missy found out Finn would be a boy she pretty much had a meltdown and still hasn't gotten over it, nothing about her pregnancy was "perfect" in her eyes. She never came around for Finn and I don't see her doing that or changing if the new baby is a boy (maybe unless she has a vbac and even thats a cautious maybe). Ellie will just ignore her two older children for the newest one, she would be frustrated cause Ellie can't get what she wants, but she will favor that one. But missy way over Ellie for sure after really thinking about it.

Last edited by heymallie on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I thought for sure once Ollie turned 4 they would stop calling him a toddler. I guess not.

OMG i was just about to come here and say this!!! HES NOT A TODDLER!!! HE STARTS PRESCHOOL IN LIKE A MONTH!!!!

I guess "toddler" videos get more views than "preschooler" ones. Thing is, they could cash in those toddler views and actually use a toddler they have. Who's Finn?????
Yep, I did too! Haven't watched yet, but I already know that either the rash is not as bad as they photoshopped it to be in the thumbnail...OR, it is really that bad and they are going to be parading him around every public place and family member they can find Image

It was pretty bad on his arms but hes so tan i couldnt tell on his back or chest so much. I do think it was photoshopped, but not completely faked, it looked pretty bad on his arms. I don't think that he had the rash when they were out to lunch and doing errands, but he was around Pay and Liv later that night. Bryan said he and Missy both get hives a lot if they try new soaps and swim in certain pools. Hopefully it wasn't anything contagious and was just an allergic reaction. Second day in a row i have brought up allergy testing. The hives issue can be a big deal if they don't pin it down. He could have a much worse reaction to whatever it was the next time he is exposed.
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

Playsinrain wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: OMG i was just about to come here and say this!!! HES NOT A TODDLER!!! HE STARTS PRESCHOOL IN LIKE A MONTH!!!!

It was pretty bad on his arms but hes so tan i couldnt tell on his back or chest so much. I do think it was photoshopped, but not completely faked, it looked pretty bad on his arms. I don't think that he had the rash when they were out to lunch and doing errands, but he was around Pay and Liv later that night. Bryan said he and Missy both get hives a lot if they try new soaps and swim in certain pools. Hopefully it wasn't anything contagious and was just an allergic reaction. Second day in a row i have brought up allergy testing. The hives issue can be a big deal if they don't pin it down. He could have a much worse reaction to whatever it was the next time he is exposed.
Maybe he is getting allergic to Freebirds.. Since they eat there every day that ends in Y.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: OMG i was just about to come here and say this!!! HES NOT A TODDLER!!! HE STARTS PRESCHOOL IN LIKE A MONTH!!!!

Yeah, hives are fine to be out with. I could just picture him having some big weepy, contagious rash and them dragging him all over sunny Southern California.

Hives and allergies suck. I feel bad for him. Wonder if it could also be from stress from the party? I know that seems strange, but stress hives are a thing and he did look pretty overwhelmed.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Oh it will definitely be missy who loses her shit. I think it will be her because she doesn't want 10 kids like Ellie does. This will most likely be her last and if its a boy she will "literally" die! Ellie knows that she has several more attempts at a girl left so she will be fine.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

Yeah, hives are fine to be out with. I could just picture him having some big weepy, contagious rash and them dragging him all over sunny Southern California.

Hives and allergies suck. I feel bad for him. Wonder if it could also be from stress from the party? I know that seems strange, but stress hives are a thing and he did look pretty overwhelmed.

My sister and I both get stress hives, they really are a thing!! My only doubts with that is that whenever we get them it is in the moment of stress, not afterwards. I'm no expert so maybe you can get them as an after effect of too much stress (bc i 100% agree that the party was way too much and way to stressful for Ollie, poor guy was so anxious) but ours always flare up when the stress is at max level. I think it was an allergic reaction, but not to the ball pit.. they have been around those balls before with no ill effect. Unless they came into contact with something in the attic while being stored. I feel like it was more likely something he came in contact with that day. maybe food related like someone else has mentioned, or a new soap, lotion or detergent.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

marshmallowfluf wrote:Oh it will definitely be missy who loses her shit. I think it will be her because she doesn't want 10 kids like Ellie does. This will most likely be her last and if its a boy she will "literally" die! Ellie knows that she has several more attempts at a girl left so she will be fine.
Those mechams make more boys than girls.. I think he has one sister, Jennifer. And a neice or two.. All the rest mechams are boys.
Jimmy and Cassie are young and have a lot of life to live before having kids, but once they start Missy is going to try and micromanage their lives.. Shell (Missy) be known as Auntie.. What goes around, always, comes back around

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:Oh it will definitely be missy who loses her shit. I think it will be her because she doesn't want 10 kids like Ellie does. This will most likely be her last and if its a boy she will "literally" die! Ellie knows that she has several more attempts at a girl left so she will be fine.
Those mechams make more boys than girls.. I think he has one sister, Jennifer. And a neice or two.. All the rest mechams are boys.
Jimmy and Cassie are young and have a lot of life to live before having kids, but once they start Missy is going to try and micromanage their lives.. Shell (Missy) be known as Auntie.. What goes around, always, comes back around

I hope Missy has another boy, and then Jimmy and Cassie start having kids and they both have at least 1 girl. Missy will be LIVID at those gender announcements lol
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Playsinrain wrote:
cat9480 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: It was pretty bad on his arms but hes so tan i couldnt tell on his back or chest so much. I do think it was photoshopped, but not completely faked, it looked pretty bad on his arms. I don't think that he had the rash when they were out to lunch and doing errands, but he was around Pay and Liv later that night. Bryan said he and Missy both get hives a lot if they try new soaps and swim in certain pools. Hopefully it wasn't anything contagious and was just an allergic reaction. Second day in a row i have brought up allergy testing. The hives issue can be a big deal if they don't pin it down. He could have a much worse reaction to whatever it was the next time he is exposed.

My sister and I both get stress hives, they really are a thing!! My only doubts with that is that whenever we get them it is in the moment of stress, not afterwards. I'm no expert so maybe you can get them as an after effect of too much stress (bc i 100% agree that the party was way too much and way to stressful for Ollie, poor guy was so anxious) but ours always flare up when the stress is at max level. I think it was an allergic reaction, but not to the ball pit.. they have been around those balls before with no ill effect. Unless they came into contact with something in the attic while being stored. I feel like it was more likely something he came in contact with that day. maybe food related like someone else has mentioned, or a new soap, lotion or detergent.
They didn't buy new, only yellow, balls? I really don't see them sorting out for only yellow ones.. They dont have time for that, lol

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:My sister and I both get stress hives, they really are a thing!! My only doubts with that is that whenever we get them it is in the moment of stress, not afterwards. I'm no expert so maybe you can get them as an after effect of too much stress (bc i 100% agree that the party was way too much and way to stressful for Ollie, poor guy was so anxious) but ours always flare up when the stress is at max level. I think it was an allergic reaction, but not to the ball pit.. they have been around those balls before with no ill effect. Unless they came into contact with something in the attic while being stored. I feel like it was more likely something he came in contact with that day. maybe food related like someone else has mentioned, or a new soap, lotion or detergent.
I get stress hives all the time! I'm opposite of you - I hold on all my stress and let it build up, and then get the hives a few days later. Who knows what's up with Ollie, though. Hopefully he's better soon, because hives can be so miserable.
Onbreak wrote:They didn't buy new, only yellow, balls? I really don't see them sorting out for only yellow ones.. They dont have time for that, lol

Good lord...don't they have like 10,000 balls in their super secret extra room?! If they seriously bought more and didn't just pick the yellow ones out, they are idiots. I know they are "rich" and all, but you don't stay rich by constantly wasting money on stuff you don't need!

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

ImageImageImageImageImage

bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

onbreak wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
cat9480 wrote: Yeah, hives are fine to be out with. I could just picture him having some big weepy, contagious rash and them dragging him all over sunny Southern California.

They didn't buy new, only yellow, balls? I really don't see them sorting out for only yellow ones.. They dont have time for that, lol

You know they didn't sort them. They had Mimi and Papa, do it.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope to God they didn't buy yellow balls just for that. What dumbasses if they did.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

cat9480 wrote:Image

ImageImageImageImageImage

Missy constantly says how much they LOVE this trio - like they are so desperate to show they have real friends, even though we all know Kelsey and Corbin are milking the crap out of the Bumps to make it rich on YouTube! On another note - can Bryan stop photoshopping himself in the thumbnails? It's now getting beyond ridiculous! We all know his head is huge and he constantly tries to make himself look slimmer than he is - if he cares so much then why not do it in REAL life!
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 4533af.png[/img]

He's mouth is close ImageImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, Jeff has an IG story of Peyton jumping off the "cliff" of the pool. I swear, one day one of those kids is going to slip, and it's going to be "Toddler Neck/Head Injury! Scary Ambulance Trip!"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

Oh my goodness. I haven't been watching any of these people lately... but baby June is gorgeous! (I'm assuming that's baby June). What a perfect little baby <3 <3 <3 too bad about her parents being such posers :\

Return to “Daily Bumps”