ThisGatheredNest

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ThisGatheredNest

Unread post by Caisflame »

Blackswan wrote:Is it just me or in the picture where she mentions their weight the one with brown hair (I think it's the most adorable thing ever that one came out blonde and the other brunette) her head has a strange shape? It might just be the angle. But it sort of resembles hydrocephalus.
I did notice that but was hesitant to say anything because people here can get real defensive real quick. I thought it might be the angle too, like her head is slightly leaning on her sister.

Now that I see them in her insta stories, I do think they are very cute newborns.
ava11
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ava11 »

The photo is strange because most newborn pictures are with sleeping babies.
My son looked like an ugly chinese man when he was born and I posted his picture on FB!! Mother hormones. When I look at that photo now I just laugh how ugly he was. Now he is just beautiful boy, I swear.
Angela, you are a boss for did it vaginally! Good job girl.

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
Kinzie Kensington
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kinzie Kensington »

Oh man, they're such cute, serene-looking babies. I love how smitten with them the other kids (and extended family) are - Noah and Kennedy especially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Caisflame wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Is it just me or in the picture where she mentions their weight the one with brown hair (I think it's the most adorable thing ever that one came out blonde and the other brunette) her head has a strange shape? It might just be the angle. But it sort of resembles hydrocephalus.
I did notice that but was hesitant to say anything because people here can get real defensive real quick. I thought it might be the angle too, like her head is slightly leaning on her sister.

Now that I see them in her insta stories, I do think they are very cute newborns.
I think you guys are right. That was one of the big worries for those dilated ventricles. I am willing to bet that is what it is. But, the baby looks alert and isn't in the NICU and is feeding. So hopefully it is a very mild case.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

I too thought they were very strange looking babies but I'm sure they'll grow into their cuteness!

tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

literallywhat wrote:
Caisflame wrote:

I think you guys are right. That was one of the big worries for those dilated ventricles. I am willing to bet that is what it is. But, the baby looks alert and isn't in the NICU and is feeding. So hopefully it is a very mild case.
Amelia was the one with the ventricle dilation and Ivy is the dark haired one though. I think it's just an odd angle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
clillian832
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by clillian832 »

I feel like they look cuter in this picture (where their eyes are closed)[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... ac9054.png[/img]

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

That light vs dark hair is killing me. How sweet. And a blessing, because it will make it much easier to tell them apart lol. Especially for the kids.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I think they are taking some weirdly angled pictures, because I agree they don't look the cutest in some, but the videos where they are laying on her chest,- so precious!!

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

I really hope they do get to go home tomorrow. I know that'll make things much easier for them to get to be home and start settling in to their routine. Plus, it'll mean that if there is anything up with either baby, it would be mild enough that they don't have to stay in the hospital.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I feel like she hasn't updated recently, hopefully everything's okay and she's getting to go home on her birthday.
schnapperin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by schnapperin »

Just thought the same, just one updated yesterday on her & husbands instagram but no story or anything- fingers crossed the girls and she are okay
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I think they were supposed to be going home today so I am sure that's just time consuming and they are just relaxing. Hopefully that is the case, anyway.
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

Yay they got to go home! And both girls are healthy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
calexico81

Unread post by calexico81 »

Hi, longtime Angie viewer here! I thought Ivy's head looked a bit strange in the twin's newborn photo, but after looking closer I think it's a combination of just a sliver of a shadow coming off of her sister and the fact that she just has a big noggin at the moment, lol. I think she'll grow into it in the next few weeks
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

They are getting so cute!! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... dffe97.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

They kind of look like alien gorillas but fuck are they cute alien gorillas.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:They kind of look like alien gorillas but fuck are they cute alien gorillas.

They look interesting, but they can only get cuter I guess.

nora96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nora96 »

Image Image
She addressed the hyrdro concerns:) glad both babies are healthy and they seem way cuter in recent pics than that initial picture had me believe

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I love that she just answered the question instead of a. ignoring it for months and months and/or b. getting super defensive.

Return to “Q-Z”