Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kkandspendlikecray | Part #8

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Khoa, talking about the scam and how, if the girl was struggling, she should have been honest and asked people to send her gifts
Keren "Yeah, but no one would have paid attention to that. That's not how the world works."

This from the woman who had a second baby shower where she greedily asked for a shit load of expensive items, even though most of the stuff gifted to her during Jackson's was less than a year old, still like new and could have been used for Landon. But no, Princess Keren (I nearlly typed Fiona) had to have everything all new and better, and while she was financially able to buy all those big things herself without having to scrimp and save, she still sat back and let the 12 year old fans continue to buy things from that ridiculous registry they had.
3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

Taylor hasn't babysat for a while now ??!!???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Amanda-L wrote:Khoa, talking about the scam and how, if the girl was struggling, she should have been honest and asked people to send her gifts
Keren "Yeah, but no one would have paid attention to that. That's not how the world works."

This from the woman who had a second baby shower where she greedily asked for a shit load of expensive items, even though most of the stuff gifted to her during Jackson's was less than a year old, still like new and could have been used for Landon. But no, Princess Keren (I nearlly typed Fiona) had to have everything all new and better, and while she was financially able to buy all those big things herself without having to scrimp and save, she still sat back and let the 12 year old fans continue to buy things from that ridiculous registry they had.
This is all true, and I agree with you, but to be fair (and I hate that I'm sort of defending Keren rn Lol), she's kind of right when she said "That's not how the world works." Keren's situation was different in that she already had a ton of subscribers and notoriety. This girl was unknown and wouldn't have gotten any bites on her scam if she'd just posted "Send me gifts, I'm pregnant" so she invented a sob story to back it up, knowing dumbass people on Twitter wouldn't verify any of it.

Also, unrelated, but it is SO funny to watch Keren backpedal on this whole situation and, as usual, never own up to her stupidity. They're both idiots and shouldn't have access to their bank account without parental permission.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

3boys1girl wrote:Taylor hasn't babysat for a while now ??!!???

She's in Colorado. I believe she's a traveling nurse.

Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Lillouiepooie wrote:

Isn't Bianca the traveling nurse?

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

teddyandmommy wrote:It really irritated me that she ranted on Twitter over 250 subscribers when they have over 500k. Like seriously you really think all 500k are your actual fans?

Every channel has spam subscribers. And the fans tweeting at her saying they were unsubscribed were probably just looking for attention from her. It's so ridiculous.

Tells you how much she cares about numbers seeing as she freaked that much over 250 which they'll gain back in a day.

People like Okbaby don't go on Twitter rants about spam subscriber loss (and they lost over 500 subscribers). She's such a drama queen.
I didn't see her complaining, but twitter confuses me so maybe I was reading something different. What i read was just her casually responding to someone, mentioning that they had lost 250 subscribers. Didn't come across as complaining to me at all..
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Nikolina wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:

Isn't Bianca the traveling nurse?

oops you're right lol still have asleep

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
teddyandmommy wrote:It really irritated me that she ranted on Twitter over 250 subscribers when they have over 500k. Like seriously you really think all 500k are your actual fans?

Every channel has spam subscribers. And the fans tweeting at her saying they were unsubscribed were probably just looking for attention from her. It's so ridiculous.

Tells you how much she cares about numbers seeing as she freaked that much over 250 which they'll gain back in a day.

People like Okbaby don't go on Twitter rants about spam subscriber loss (and they lost over 500 subscribers). She's such a drama queen.
I didn't see her complaining, but twitter confuses me so maybe I was reading something different. What i read was just her casually responding to someone, mentioning that they had lost 250 subscribers. Didn't come across as complaining to me at all..
You must have missed the multiple tweets to the company complaining about different followers being unsubscribed.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 743013.png[/img]
Bit of an exaggeration when it was 198 not 250 and then they gained 280 back the next day...
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Mpinks_ wrote:
justagirlfromwales wrote:Ok I hate to be the one that says this but omg i felt SO bad when Khoa just threw that beetle out! He could've at least walked a bit further and set it down on the grass not just thrown him in the air!
And then Keren flinging that poor little lizard :(

This is so out of character for me because when a spider is involved I will avenge that shit lol but those little things were so cute! <3
Yes! The poor little lizard (I have geckos so I'm like wtf!!) and then Keren started cackling. I've been hating that laugh more and more lately.

If you gonna throw a spider it's the same damn thing Image

Larauu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Larauu »

Khoa is even saying they've lost 1500 subscribers.
Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

Nikolina wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Why is it they every time they do something nice for other people or their community they have to vlog it or let everyone know about it? Why can't they just donate their time, money, whatever with out letting everyone know what "good hearted" people they are. I've noticed other youtubers do this also. Is it because they want the praise about how wonderful people they are or because they like to think the are mini celebs and can afford to just give money to people in need.

I'm not trying to offend anyone I'm just genuinely curious.

I felt the same when they gave money to strangers. That really pissed me off, just because someone looks poor doesn't mean they are. They could have donated the $5000 instead of giving it to strangers who may or may not be poor.

It's good when they share something like the baby shower thing so other people can also help out. I know it turned out to be a scam though. If it would have been real look how many people from them sharing helped out.

ecf997

Unread post by ecf997 »

Elviraa wrote:
Nikolina wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Why is it they every time they do something nice for other people or their community they have to vlog it or let everyone know about it? Why can't they just donate their time, money, whatever with out letting everyone know what "good hearted" people they are. I've noticed other youtubers do this also. Is it because they want the praise about how wonderful people they are or because they like to think the are mini celebs and can afford to just give money to people in need.

I'm not trying to offend anyone I'm just genuinely curious.

I felt the same when they gave money to strangers. That really pissed me off, just because someone looks poor doesn't mean they are. They could have donated the $5000 instead of giving it to strangers who may or may not be poor.

It's good when they share something like the baby shower thing so other people can also help out. I know it turned out to be a scam though. If it would have been real look how many people from them sharing helped out.

They're not sharing out of the kindness of their hearts lol they're sharing because they're vain and can't go 5 minutes without drawing attention to their fake philanthropy
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

"you have to envisualize the spaghetti in the pan"
Add that to the list of keren-isms. How does this woman sound so uneducated?!
Nikolina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nikolina »

Keren has a serious shopping problem who buys that much clothes for a baby that grows really fast.

Damn her underwear was tight.

She isn't good at folding.

She loves showing her butt.

Poor Landon his head is still shaped like an egg.

The spaghetti thing was lame.

Elviraa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elviraa »

ecf997 wrote:
Elviraa wrote:
Nikolina wrote:

They're not sharing out of the kindness of their hearts lol they're sharing because they're vain and can't go 5 minutes without drawing attention to their fake philanthropy
And what I'm saying is it doesn't matter if they are or not. It's still helping the person.

saranghae
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by saranghae »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:"you have to envisualize the spaghetti in the pan"
Add that to the list of keren-isms. How does this woman sound so uneducated?!
I really loathe made up words and mispronunciations. I know it probably seems conceited, but if after being corrected someone still keeps using the same poor grammar/words just to be obtuse, ugh. My husband's first language is not English, and even he doesn't come up with as many random words as she does.

I started watching kkandbabyj when Keren was pregnant with Landon, but after she gave birth and stopped breast feeding, she has just morphed into a super obnoxious human being. Haha, let me roll on the dirty floor at the entrance of a store for laughs! She just finds herself so hilarious... I can't imagine putting up with her all day. "Haha, yeah... That's so funny Keren. Please leave me alone and let me sit in my windowless closet for just a little while? ...Please?" I feel like Khoa's reactions to her extremely contrived antics are so put on. "Oh Keren! What ever have you done now? Hahahaha! *cue cheesy laugh track*" :roll:
osmxn

Unread post by osmxn »

Did Karen and Khoa get a new car?
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Wait, her Mom's Christmas present to the boys is putting together a closet system that Keren herself is going to buy? The boys will love opening that on Christmas morning lol
d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I feel so blessed that Keren blocked me...

Little does she know I have 15 other accounts to see her shit

Return to “KKandBabyJ”