MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Heaps of Kids, Heaps of Clothes (Part 98!)

Unread post by kalipali »

2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:I think Kaden has had a haircut. Janell's snaps purposely didn't show his head either when the kids were doing headstands. Kaden was hidden from the neck down by the sofa.

He was adorable as a toddler with his short hair. Looking forward to Jesssssssss posting pictures. (Inevitably before and after, #GettingSoBig Image #GettingOverTrauma)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jesus why does Jess feel the need to be so damn secretive about her kids' hair? Remember a few weeks ago when Lilia got her hair cut, Jess didn't tell "us" (YT/Instagram/Snapchat) until like a week later. She didn't show any pictures of Lilia with her hair down that entire week. She saved it for the video. It's kind of sad that she's using her kids for dramatic effects in her videos, but I guess that's what being a YouTube family is all about...
2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

kalipali wrote:
2rcmeeksrichards2 wrote:I think Kaden has had a haircut. Janell's snaps purposely didn't show his head either when the kids were doing headstands. Kaden was hidden from the neck down by the sofa.

He was adorable as a toddler with his short hair. Looking forward to Jesssssssss posting pictures. (Inevitably before and after, #GettingSoBig Image #GettingOverTrauma)

Jesus why does Jess feel the need to be so damn secretive about her kids' hair? Remember a few weeks ago when Lilia got her hair cut, Jess didn't tell "us" (YT/Instagram/Snapchat) until like a week later. She didn't show any pictures of Lilia with her hair down that entire week. She saved it for the video. It's kind of sad that she's using her kids for dramatic effects in her videos, but I guess that's what being a YouTube family is all about...
So true. Plus that clickbait title she's bound to put with the video is going to get so many views. She's knows that people don't think Kaden's hairstyle suits him, so she'll get loads of views on YouTube. Especially if half the minions haven't worked it out on Snapchat Image

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

lmao Janell playing devil's advocate[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 734a51.jpg[/img]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I remember one day I was watching a documentary about JonBenet Ramsay the girl who was found dead in her parents' basement, and policemen and detectives were saying that it's very inlikely that the murderer was an outsider who wanted to kidnap her and things didn't turn well, or a pedo who wanted to rape her because he went directly to her room. They lived in a freaking huge mansion with many rooms and bedrooms and the room layout was quite complicated, so he obviously knew where the little girl's bedroom was.

One thing that really bugs me about these vlogging family is how they always show what their house looks like in the inside with all the house tours. A pedo can know exactly where to find that kid or that kid at night, he can know if the parents bedroom is next to the kids ones or not, he can know if they have only one door or more...
Plus he knows the family last name and what the house looks like so he can easily find their adress. He even knows the kids' schools, and something very important the kids' personnalities (if one kid is shy and easily scared by strangers, or if he's confident and outgoing and love having strangers telling him he's a subscriber), and likes (if the kid likes chocolate or vanilla, etc)

They make everything way more easy for the pedos. On top of selling their kids' privacy and identity they also sell their safety and that's something I will never be able to understand. I'd rather work at a factory than endangering my kids. God forbid something bad happen to these kids.
AbbyClare
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AbbyClare »

Just watched her 24 hours video. Man, it stresses me out just watching! I have to say as much as there is to criticize about Jess andand her way of living, I quite admire her for surviving and keeping all those kids alive!

Here's what I noticed: Noone got one on one time, especially not Caden and Tommy who are there to see their dad. The whole thing seemed a bit forced and faked, like when Lilia and the boys played that letter game, it seemed like Jess wwanted to show how smart her kids are and how they love learning. Also the "amount" of chores the adults got done is ridiculous. Looked to.me like they hung out on the sofa most of the day?
And did they even have lunch?

Also, is it just me or did Tommy and Caden not appear in the video that often? Especially Caden didn't look too comfortable in front of the camera. I'm sure they know their mom's view on that matter and feel torn. Poor boys!
cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

How she feeds those kids is digusting. No wonder they're so picky, they have probably never had a decent, home cooked meal in there life. She did ok with breakfast, eggs and some berries. There is nothing healthy about grilled cheese and PB&J sandwiches, processed and full of sugar, no whole wheat bread. Dinner looked like spaghetti, didn't see any veggies in the pasta, just sauce and noodles. Looked like Jess was eating a taco... again. There are other options for dinner then pizza, tacos, and spaghetti! I doubt those kids had any veggies that day, or ever!
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

cfbfabe123 wrote:How she feeds those kids is digusting. No wonder they're so picky, they have probably never had a decent, home cooked meal in there life. She did ok with breakfast, eggs and some berries. There is nothing healthy about grilled cheese and PB&J sandwiches, processed and full of sugar, no whole wheat bread. Dinner looked like spaghetti, didn't see any veggies in the pasta, just sauce and noodles. Looked like Jess was eating a taco... again. There are other options for dinner then pizza, tacos, and spaghetti! I doubt those kids had any veggies that day, or ever!
How she feeds her kids is gross. They eat out so much, and when they don't, she feeds them crap from what she has showed. Sure, I have fed my daughter pizza and pb&j, but it's a rarity. My daughter eats before my husband and I, so I feed her leftovers of the home cooked meal that was made the night before. It's not that hard to bake some chicken and steak some veggies!

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

Is Addie on solids yet, like at all? I've not been keeping up with Messica recently. By the looks of things, it seems like she's still on the boob 24/7
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

Ophelia11 wrote:Is Addie on solids yet, like at all? I've not been keeping up with Messica recently. By the looks of things, it seems like she's still on the boob 24/7
Oh yes, she gets her daily dose of pizza on the regular...

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Lyanna wrote:I remember one day I was watching a documentary about JonBenet Ramsay the girl who was found dead in her parents' basement, and policemen and detectives were saying that it's very inlikely that the murderer was an outsider who wanted to kidnap her and things didn't turn well, or a pedo who wanted to rape her because he went directly to her room. They lived in a freaking huge mansion with many rooms and bedrooms and the room layout was quite complicated, so he obviously knew where the little girl's bedroom was.

One thing that really bugs me about these vlogging family is how they always show what their house looks like in the inside with all the house tours. A pedo can know exactly where to find that kid or that kid at night, he can know if the parents bedroom is next to the kids ones or not, he can know if they have only one door or more...
Plus he knows the family last name and what the house looks like so he can easily find their adress. He even knows the kids' schools, and something very important the kids' personnalities (if one kid is shy and easily scared by strangers, or if he's confident and outgoing and love having strangers telling him he's a subscriber), and likes (if the kid likes chocolate or vanilla, etc)

They make everything way more easy for the pedos. On top of selling their kids' privacy and identity they also sell their safety and that's something I will never be able to understand. I'd rather work at a factory than endangering my kids. God forbid something bad happen to these kids.
The thing about that though is her brother killed her.
But yes she makes it extremely easy for something like that to happen.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

nicoleojo wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote:Is Addie on solids yet, like at all? I've not been keeping up with Messica recently. By the looks of things, it seems like she's still on the boob 24/7
Oh yes, she gets her daily dose of pizza on the regular...

Poor kid. I was raised on primarily fast food for the first few years of my life until I was put into the custody of my aunt, and I had a really hard time adjusting to eating proper meals, as did my siblings. Fast food, pizza etc should only be an occasional thing, twice a month max.
Last edited by Ophelia11 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

Yeah, when she's not on the boob she's eating pizza lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Holy crap! I just watched the first vlog of hers (not watched for months) and that house is disgusting.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:The first thing I noticed in the video is that in the morning AdSense had zero marks on her from the probes. You would think after sleeping on them and the cords all night she would have indents.
She's showed before they do leave marks, can't remember if on Snapchat or a video, but good catch!

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

You can tell to they were added after. When she is changing her, there is clearly no wires. And then after Jess changes her diaper, is when she takes off the probes. So obvious she wasn't wearing them all night.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Viewingsince2010 wrote:The thing about that though is her brother killed her.
But yes she makes it extremely easy for something like that to happen.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk
We don't know if her brother killed her, it's a theory with quite a few facts to support it. But it's not proven yet. My point was: the detectives said it was impossible for an outsider to randomly break in and know where was the girl's bedroom and take her down to the basement without anyone waking up, so it's more likely an inside job aka the father the mother or the brother. Because a stranger wouldn't know the room layout.
But with these vlogging families anyone outside the family can know their room layout which makes it way more easy for any pedo to break in and find the kid.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"A REALITY CHECK." Recap

Jess opens the vlog and you can clearly see an unmade bed in the background. Lawl. They're taking the kids to the water park today (let's hope there aren't any babies or toddlers trapped in it ;) ) and she had a reality check about her body. She's been wearing the same bathing suit(s) for years but she went to put one on and it didn't "fit right," so she ran to Target the night before and tried to find a "mom swimsuit," but all she found were ones that were picked through and/or black. She has nothing against the color black, but she doesn't wear it personally and prefers bright and colorful clothes instead.
She shows off the swimsuit she picked out and it honestly looks hideous (IMO) but she also has black shorts on it (slightly better) and a white "shawl-like" shirt type thing on over it. Lilia enters with a PEEEEEENK swimsuit on and a white shirt-like thing on over it (or is that a dress lol it's been a few years since my nieces were Lilia's age). Lilia wants her hair done and Jess wants to do braids, but isn't sure it'll work out with the hair cut she recently got (we get it Jess, you hate her short hair. It's OK to admit it!). Jess goes on about how black is slimming and yadda yadda yadda. Lilia has learned how to cross her eyes, next is probably eye rolling hahaha...good luck Jess! She also has a loose tooth.
The place they're going to has season passes cheaper than the regular day passes, so they haven't bought tickets yet or anything. Apparently the cost depends on how tall you are, so they have to measure the kids to pay for everything (this is why well child checks are a thing Jessica!!!). They measure the kids' heights. Tommy is up first and is around 46 inches tall. Kyson is around 44 inches tall and so is Kaden. Landen is 38 inches tall, Caden is 51 inches tall, and Lilia is 48 inches tall. They try to measure Addie, but she isn't having it.
In the car, Jess talks about the water park and how it's the first time the kids are going to a "big" water park. She isn't sure what all the kids will be able to do there, but it's worth going. Must be nice. Anyway, Chris has to 3-point turn to get into Mimi's driveway because they have the "bus." Jess describes it as "bus problems"...no, it's more like "I popped out too many kids 'accidentally'" problems. Chris honks the horn (RUDE) and Mimi comes out and pretends to not see the "bus" and goes back in, which gets Chris and Jess laughing. Mimi comes back out while Jess is pretending they have to leave Mimi and comes armed with a load of stuff.
They're on the way again, except they have two more stops to make. It's "only noon" and the hottest time is 3-5, so because it'll take an hour to get there, they seem to think it's OK. They stop at the post office because she has "soooo many packages" at their PO box. She is so "grateful and overwhelmed" with all the stuff fans sent her and keeps saying how no one HAS to send her stuff (so...why do it?). If stuff is addressed to the kids, she lets them read it or reads it herself. She continues expressing thanks and gratefulness for everything. They're an hour away from the park and she doesn't know how much footage she'll be able to get, but says she has the GoPro and then asks Chris where it is (good job). She talks about the iffy audio quality for a bit and says if it doesn't end up working out there will just be a big long montage (goody).
They arrive to the water park and put sunscreen on all the kids, even Addie's head this time (no sun hat I'm guessing even though they just had one for her not long ago...). They make a mohawk out of her ~clearly red~ (blonde) fuzz and compare her to Jack Jack from The Incredibles (too bad Addie wasn't a boy lol). She starts getting the kids set up for a photo op and a fan is amazed to see her (surprise!). There are some musical shots of various places around the park.
Jess bought a bathing suit with some sort of "lifejacket" built into it for Addie but the lady at the front said she may not be able to wear it (policies?) and Jess is bummed because she spent $40 on it (WTF? That looks like $10 at least) but the floaties for babies have to be US Coast Guard approved and if she can't wear that then she'll have to borrow a floatie from the park for Addie, who is "getting a meal in real quick" (honestly I couldn't tell until she said anything but she made a point while saying this to move the braid covering part of her boob -_- ). They ask a lifeguard, but she isn't 100% sure and advises to ask someone in a dark shirt because they would know better. However, they can't find anyone, so they just put the $40 thing on Addie anyway (because clearly they're above the rules -_-) and proceed with their water park visit. Jess puts the vlogging camera up in a locker and grabs the GoPro as Chris catcalls her taking off something (shorts?).
Montage time! The kids come out of a slide into water, go down slides, swim underwater, Addie splashes a bit, more kids underwater, Mimi holding a sleeping Addie, more kids swimming, Chris and Jess kissing underwater, Addie in a different swimsuit, Landen spinning on a raft, more Jess and Chris kissing, Addie splashing, kids puddle jumping, and finally Jess sliding into the water.
Leaving the park, Jess is kinda bummed because they thought the park closed at 7, but it closed at 6 since it's not a weekend (isn't this something you look up when planning a trip like this?). They plan on going back since they have season passes, though. They drop Mimi off at home and Addie is screaming the entire time. They plan on going home and getting the kids ready for bed.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Ok, took me a while to catch up on Jess' vlogs, but so far I don't have to say too much about them, nothing that we don't know already I mean.

In the process I did watch Janells video about her childs Dad and Gabes girlfriends video about her childs Dad and I'm amazed what kind of man all three of them decided to have children with. Man, what's wrong with those guys? Jess finds Drake, a mentally 15 years old boy, with no knowledge of responsibility, or decency, who walks in and out of his kids life as he pleases. Janell has an unstable relationship to begin with, decided to have a baby with that guy, only to get into another relationship shortly after, which made her almost suicidal and take to antidepressents, while Gabes girlfriend had to do with a drugaddict.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Captain Smooth wrote:Ok, took me a while to catch up on Jess' vlogs, but so far I don't have to say too much about them, nothing that we don't know already I mean.

In the process I did watch Janells video about her childs Dad and Gabes girlfriends video about her childs Dad and I'm amazed what kind of man all three of them decided to have children with. Man, what's wrong with those guys? Jess finds Drake, a mentally 15 years old boy, with no knowledge of responsibility, or decency, who walks in and out of his kids life as he pleases. Janell has an unstable relationship to begin with, decided to have a baby with that guy, only to get into another relationship shortly after, which made her almost suicidal and take to antidepressents, while Gabes girlfriend had to do with a drugaddict.

So Chris in comparison is actually Prince Charming ImageImage

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Chellebailson27 wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:Ok, took me a while to catch up on Jess' vlogs, but so far I don't have to say too much about them, nothing that we don't know already I mean.

So Chris in comparison is actually Prince Charming ImageImage

The knife-wielding dude that tracked the IP of teen girls and threatened to expose/visit them you mean? Nah :lol:
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

The price being dependent on a child's height makes a lot of sense to me. Sorry to get slightly OT, but I work at a very popular amusement park, and kids over 48 inches tall get in with a full-price ticket because they can ride most, if not all, the rides in the park. Of course, there are instances when a five year old is 48 inches tall, and it seems ridiculous to pay $67 for a five year old because he's tall. I highly doubt a five year old wants to ride the big rides.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19

Return to “JesssFam”