E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I kind of feel bad for Calvin if he goes back and reads this. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 060667.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
strawberry_smoothie
Talker
Talker

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by strawberry_smoothie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I kind of feel bad for Calvin if he goes back and reads this.

Who are you kidding?! He's Ellie Mecham's son - he won't be able to read!!! LOL JK!!!!
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

strawberry_smoothie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I kind of feel bad for Calvin if he goes back and reads this.

Who are you kidding?! He's Ellie Mecham's son - he won't be able to read!!! LOL JK!!!!
Don't worry, I'm sure they're training those kids to ignore their emotions and pretend everything is sunshine and butterflies.

For real though, does EVERYTHING have to be about Ellie and what she went through?

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

I feel bad for Jackson when he watches these vlogs and see how his mom tossed him aside.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Well well well lots of the boys in todays vlog. No being careful in filming them today. Sitting on step in bare butt. Its kinda like when the news catches Trump in a lie. Kinda refreshing but it happened so quickly.
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I kind of feel bad for Calvin if he goes back and reads this. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 060667.jpg[/img]

So Calvin is the "Mecham Miracle baby"? If I was Matt's wife I would be rolling my eyes so hard. I guess none of his cousins or his older brother are as special as precious Calvin.

Poor guy, his parents aren't doing him any favors, I probably only watch 10% of the Griffiths. IMO on Bonnie's vlogs you can tell that she never gives Calvin too much attention while she loves being motherly with Jackson. Ruby isn't affectionate but I also haven't seen much of Calvin in her vlogs.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Shorty02 wrote:

Don't worry, I'm sure they're training those kids to ignore their emotions and pretend everything is sunshine and butterflies.

For real though, does EVERYTHING have to be about Ellie and what she went through?

Of course it has to be about Ellie and what she went through. Everything is.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

canmom2 wrote:Well well well lots of the boys in todays vlog. No being careful in filming them today. Sitting on step in bare butt. Its kinda like when the news catches Drumpf in a lie. Kinda refreshing but it happened so quickly.
It's very funny to me that Ellie went all mama bear yesterday "WE decide how often to show the kids" but today there is a ton of them. It must suck to have your whole family be a slave to a million fans like that.
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

jillvstheworld wrote:I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but the title of this last vlog really bugged me. "POSITIVE BODY IMAGE", Ellie? Really? As soon as I saw those words, I thought of the time that Ellie made some off-hand comment about Bonnie's butt after Bonnie said it was an area of insecurity (or something along those lines? I don't remember the details.) I remember a lot of us here were pissed about it and thought it was super disrespectful of her. So to see all that "POSITIVE BODY IMAGE" crap kind of annoyed me. Coming from E+J, it just seems ingenuine.

But as some of you have said, yesterday's vlog only highlighted just how thin and sickly Ellie is and how stunning Bonnie looks! :D
I totally got the vibe from Ellie's energy in that video that Ellie was getting sick satisfaction by comparing her skinny body to Bonnie. Multiple times she brought up how they are so different. The title to me feels like a cover for Ellie's real thoughts which are "haha Bonnie look how much skinnier I am than you." Image (which obviously is stupid because Bonnie looks healthy and confident and Ellie just looks sickly)

shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

I'm confused. Today's vlog title says "Back to school haircuts" and Ellie is in the thumbnail not once...but twice. Is she the one going back to school? Lord knows it would do her some good.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

kathpt wrote:Watching the photoshoot video just made me think how stunning I think Bonnie is and how weird/odd/sickly Ellie is/looks.
About the photoshopped picture, Jared doesn't that those photoshop skills, that picture was probably edited by someone at Albion & sent to them as it's not a still from the video.
I considered that as well, but it would be very, very unlikely for them to get any proofs back the day of/after a shoot, let alone an already edited/photoshopped one. Also, they could've easily posed for that thumbnail and just didn't include that part in the vlog (they've done that many times before).

Aaaand, photoshopping really isn't that hard haha. I could've photoshopped Ellie's butt on my phone if I wanted to. Jared has the (expensive) software to do it, and I'm 99.999% sure he is more than capable of doing a simple edit like bulging Ellie's butt haha. Sadly, it's far, far more likely that jared did the photoshop rather than Albion, but of course, neither of us can know with absolute certainty.

P.S. I hate how tone doesn't transfer well over text, but I'm not trying to be snarky or rude at all! Haha. I just wanted to point out a few things because I considered the possibility that it could've been photoshopped by Albion before writing my post. But, the odds really do fall toward Jared. Image
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

From the website intro discussing Calvin's difficult first few months: "Somehow Calvin managed to get it together..."

What raging asshats these two are. As if it were Calvin's fault he had health issues; what a total dick thing to say. I despise these two and their sanctimonious attitudes.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Pency wrote:
canmom2 wrote:Well well well lots of the boys in todays vlog. No being careful in filming them today. Sitting on step in bare butt. Its kinda like when the news catches Drumpf in a lie. Kinda refreshing but it happened so quickly.
It's very funny to me that Ellie went all mama bear yesterday "WE decide how often to show the kids" but today there is a ton of them. It must suck to have your whole family be a slave to a million fans like that.
She went momma bear on me. I asked several times before have they changed the purpose of the vlog. Yesterday i got fed up nothing of the kids none. So i asked one more time got that lie of a response and unsubscribed. Im still really sad over it because they were my fav vlog so had to call them out on it today. I have given them positive advice supported her when she was pregnant and suggested to start putting cal down so he he wont connect it to a new baby. Any positive comments i made about Jackson i always said something nice about Calvin too. And i dont think she turned mama bear i think they didnt like being told they flaunted. My son was 6 years in the making 10 months every year abd very expensive with travel but still didnt like my advice to try temp. When it works it is awesome to see you temp rise and stay up but she wants to hear nothing of it. It was all meant for support. What do 12 year olds know about fertility.they could of taken advice from someone who was through it. I could show her my temp chart if she had wanted to know that way. But no Ellie you keep taking ovulation tests when your fertility clinic already said they wont work for you. Listen to us that have POCS too not a bunch of 12 year olds that think your body type is perfect and healthy.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
kathpt wrote:Watching the photoshoot video just made me think how stunning I think Bonnie is and how weird/odd/sickly Ellie is/looks.
About the photoshopped picture, Jared doesn't that those photoshop skills, that picture was probably edited by someone at Albion & sent to them as it's not a still from the video.
I considered that as well, but it would be very, very unlikely for them to get any proofs back the day of/after a shoot, let alone an already edited/photoshopped one. Also, they could've easily posed for that thumbnail and just didn't include that part in the vlog (they've done that many times before).

Aaaand, photoshopping really isn't that hard haha. I could've photoshopped Ellie's butt on my phone if I wanted to. Jared has the (expensive) software to do it, and I'm 99.999% sure he is more than capable of doing a simple edit like bulging Ellie's butt haha. Sadly, it's far, far more likely that jared did the photoshop rather than Albion, but of course, neither of us can know with absolute certainty.

P.S. I hate how tone doesn't transfer well over text, but I'm not trying to be snarky or rude at all! Haha. I just wanted to point out a few things because I considered the possibility that it could've been photoshopped by Albion before writing my post. But, the odds really do fall toward Jared. Image
I agree, it was Jared. There is strange blurring all over that pic. No professional is going to obviously put out pictures that make their brand look dishonest. Who is going to buy a "body positive" swimsuit on a plus size model that has so obviously been photoshopped to look better? That would be risky for Albion, and I don't think they would even try their own editing like that.
thanksalatte
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thanksalatte »

HelloSweetie wrote:
canmom2 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:After Ellie squirts the newest blessing out and hides in her room for a few months neglecting Jackson and Calvin (who will be traumatized because he went from miracle baby to nothing in 2 seconds flat) people will notice and get pissed.
If you followed comments in their vlog when she was pregnant before i tried to give her advice on putting Calvin down and getting jared to do more for him so he will be less shocked and not make the connection to blame the baby. That advice was ignorned too.
Just curious....

Did you find us because you were starting to side-eye E&J and were looming for like-minded opinions? Or did you start to notice things more BECAUSE you read here and it was pointed out? Just wondering if the average viewer is coming around, or if it helps to have things pointed out first. In other words, is Jared maybe better deleting the comments and keeping "the haters" from pointing out the cracks.
I side eyed before finding this site a few weeks ago after watching since Feb, and especially through the whole OPK/PCOS thing. I found this site when I was trying to figure out if they faked the Mother's Day pregnancy.Since, though, I watch and look for things.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

What a shitty description of Calvin.. Especially, if he's a miracle.
My son had reflux.. They dont sleep because its heartburn.. Hurts to lay down.
They have a platform, yes it's dwindling daily, but they can still be up front and honest about real life situations that shape their family.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Seriously, fuck them. They are so undeserving, it's disgusting. How can they put it on a public website for everyone to see- "Calvin The Mecham Miracle Baby"?? You claim to have been wanting a baby YEARS before Jackson was conceived. We all know she uses infertility as a selling point, so who actually knows. But either way, how can you talk about that PAIN of being infertile and wanting a baby so bad and just ignoring his existence??? The favoritism is so obvious and real. Why is it so hard to love and cherish both of your children equally, or atleast ALMOST the same?? All children are miracles and blessings, not just your favorite child.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I'm probably being creepy and reading too much into everything...But based on the amount of physical affection (especially from Ellie) in today's vlog, I think they definitely decided to get back to TTC.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

winniewise wrote:I'm probably being creepy and reading too much into everything...But based on the amount of physical affection (especially from Ellie) in today's vlog, I think they definitely decided to get back to TTC.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I hope they do and i hope they have a boy and i hope he is just like Jackson perfers his father over his mother. I also hope they start training Calvin now instead of waiting until Ellie cant carry him anymore. If they started now he wouldnt blame a baby. He will be tossed aside by his mother anyway especially if its a girl. Poor Calvin.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Of course, SHES OVULATING!!!!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”