Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy: Procreate for the Section 8 Part 56

Unread post by funkycat123 »

urusha90 wrote:
hwarner wrote:Did anyone notice what Emily said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yup it's kinda weird
What'd she say? I don't see it in the comments.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by urusha90 »

funkycat123 wrote:
urusha90 wrote:

yup it's kinda weird

Emily Wowk or something like that I don't follow her just seen her thread on here, she commented on the picture Taylor posted of gossipqueens insta saying how she (gossipqueen) follows her and lets her know when people post here about her.... if that makes sense
sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

Yea I was wondering what it meant. But I figured I was too new and was behind lol.

gossipqueen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossipqueen »

urusha90 wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:
urusha90 wrote:yup it's kinda weird

Emily Wowk or something like that I don't follow her just seen her thread on here, she commented on the picture Taylor posted of gossipqueens insta saying how she (gossipqueen) follows her and lets her know when people post here about her.... if that makes sense
yes I do Emily is pretty awesome and i really like her and i only told her that people were saying things about her cheating which is bullshit . I hate Taylor love Emily she's Canadian like me

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Wow I missed a lot
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Have you guys seen her new posts? It's a picture of her kids with "hashtag-positive-vibes".

If this girl dedicated the amount of time and energy she uses on Instagram to her kids and actually making positive changes, she would have her GED, a college degree, a job, therapy to get her shit together, a decent relationship, and a bright future ahead of her and her kids.

But no. She'll just delete pictures and re-upload them for more likes. She will settle for a spiteful relationship to get back at her exhusband, her kids will have the same shit life that she does (I hope not. I hope they break the cycle. But with a mom like Tayler it won't be easy), and she'll pop out kids every few years to avoid actually working.

How people can defend that astounds me.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

I reported her account for harassment and bullying. Sorry girl, pay more attention to your kids not to exposing people on instagram for all your minions to hate on.

sparkleunicornxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sparkleunicornxo »

I love how it's not mentioned when we've written long paragraphs praising her, and encouraging her to do better. When we've commented on her looking pretty when she's actually smiling. Of course cuz we're all horrible people

If I'd done half the shit she has my mom would have murdered me by now

No high school education. No ged and four mouths to feed. Constantly getting breaking up/getting back with someone you claim is abusive. Bringing multiple men around the children. Letting the children witness abuse. Probably let them endure emotional abuse. Choosing to abort a child based on the father -not the actual act of abortion. Threatening to drown your children because you can't handle your fucked it life. I mean the damn list goes on.

But no we're horrible people

Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

A few years ago, Emily was ranting hardcore about a shitty youtube mom that did the bare minimum, and a few people mentioned Tayler and she said that yes, that's who she was talking about. Emily hates Tayler too lmao

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 827f5a.jpg[/img]

Wait what? He sits with Anberlin while she falls asleep so she can have peace alone in the bathroom? WAIT WHAAAAT? Is she stupid?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't even want to know. Those poor kids. So many men coming in and out of their lives.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Oh Tayler, you should have dismissed yourself, now your feelings are hurt. I find it hilarious that Tayler and her minions are saying we're obsessed and need a hobby because we gossip on here yet Tayler does the exact same thing to other moms on Instagram. Tayler, your only hobbies are watching supernatural and getting pregnant with kids you can't afford and suck at raising lmao. Maybe people wouldn't criticize you if you didn't publically broadcast your shit behavior all over the internet. Stop crying about people "being mean to you" online and take a good look at yourself for once.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

That's literally how children get molested. Theres only two options of why Brian would marry her, he's either not all there mentally... or he's a child predator. Honestly everything points to the second one. And Tayler could not care less if her kids are in danger because all she wants is a dick next to her to make chucky jealous, and anyone who will allow her to not be responsible for her children. I feel physically sick that she lets Brian be all alone with anberlin. She needs those kids taken from her.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by mamamayhem14 »

What she doesn't realize is that the moms that are sticking up for her have also shit talked about her behind her back but she is too ignorant to realize that. I can tell you that at least one of them has but I will leave it at that lmao
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Wow I missed all the drama. She is so damn petty, and we all know if someone publicly shamed her online she would throw a toddler tantrum.

I really really hope Brian (or any other man she brings home) doesn't do anything to hurt those kids. They've been through enough in their lives so far but sadly with an idiot like Tayler as a mother, I feel like the worst is yet to come :( And Tayler is the kind of crappy mother to not care what happens to them as long as she has a dick to ride.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Tayler should watch the movie "where the heart is" she is just like Ashley Judd's character in that movie (except for the whole job thing). Two of her children in that movie were molested by a boyfriend because she had guys come in and out of her kids lives. Yes it's a movie but it's literally what happens to a lot of kids with mother's like tayler.

Mazement
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mazement »

The really sad part of this whole thing is that I'm pretty sure that most of, if not all of, the ladies that post here actually care about the wellbeing of Tayler and her children more than anyone that sticks up for her on instagram.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Mazement wrote:The really sad part of this whole thing is that I'm pretty sure that most of, if not all of, the ladies that post here actually care about the wellbeing of Tayler and her children more than anyone that sticks up for her on instagram.
Exactly. We aren't haters, we're people who can see kids in possible danger and we want to help them but can't exactly do so. Her "fans" don't really give a damn about those kids or they'd call her out on her many mistakes. But Taylor doesn't see that at all. I don't think she even sees the danger she is putting her children into because she was raised the same way (and has an IQ of about 8)
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I think everyone here is just frustrated watching Tayler always putting the kids in danger and making zero effort to better their lives. Lots of people have tried to give her advice and help her out and they're probably fed up with trying because she will never change, I know I am.
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Fuck that. I used to be frustrated. I'm past that now. Every single thing that dunbass does shits me off now. I'm a hater.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”