Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Is there a thread or has it been discussed here why and how people found YTMD? I'd love to know the history of it, who and why this site was built (thanks btw, I think it's a success!! hehe) and especially those ex fans of Ellie and Jared.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

kittypurry wrote:Funny how they didn't mention the torticollis or breathing episodes Image

"Calvin had to go see a chiropractor because he wouldn't breastfeed, despite Ellie trying everything she could. She's supermom. And Calvin almost choked to death on one of Jackson's rocks and he stopped breathing in the target parking lot once.

But, luckily, he got it together..."
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Did she actually get enough "hate" to need to be a whiny and passive aggressive bitch and tweet this?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9d27e7.png[/img]
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:Did she actually get enough "hate" to need to be a whiny and passive aggressive bitch and tweet this?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9d27e7.png
but.. she is though. lmao.

maybe her acne is making her bitchy again this week?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I'm still catching up on vlogs and reading here so sorry if this has been discussed...but did anyone see the positive body photoshoot thumbnail picture on Jared's twitter? Ellie's butt has this very odd gray line over it...obviously not part of the picture and clearly some sort of digital alter. Someone asked about it and Jared had some BS excuse about it and Ellie answered about it being a shadow (she obviously missed the point of what the OP was referring to). Did anyone catch this? Or anyone who knows anything about photoshop know if this constitutes "proof" of photoshopping?
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

amyfalafal wrote:Is there a thread or has it been discussed here why and how people found YTMD? I'd love to know the history of it, who and why this site was built (thanks btw, I think it's a success!! hehe) and especially those ex fans of Ellie and Jared.
I found it by searching for Ellie and Jared because they were really starting to annoy me, haha.
actuallydear wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Did she actually get enough "hate" to need to be a whiny and passive aggressive bitch and tweet this?

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 9d27e7.png
but.. she is though. lmao.

maybe her acne is making her bitchy again this week?
My self. Maybe instead of learning to have better handwriting, she should get herself some English lessons.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

Was Ellie brought up Morman? Mormans are usually very kind and helpful and VERY faithful to their church.If so her parents dont seem active in the church. They are nice enough but you never hear them talk about doing anything church related. Jared of course was brought up in the church you can tell he is faithful to his church and his parents are very active in their religion.
Jared doesnt seem to be as faithful anymore. He would end vlogs says how much they appreciate the viewers and they couldnt do what they do without us. No its just whatever thanks for watching see ya tomorrow. I thought because of their faith they wouldnt go like DB. I guess Ellie wore him down. I am still disappointed with what they have become. The teeny boppers dont seem to understand what viewers do for a youtube channel.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Girls, doesn't she mean women?
Ellie I'm glad you finally admit, you are too into your "self"
I hope bonnie does move and gets her kids far away from her.
Shes a grown ass hater girl bear mom to boys and dog

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Ellie, stop. You are not a victim of body shaming. No one has said "omg Ellie is so gross ewwww look at her nasty, skinny body". People have said "Ellie is looking a little thin and I'm concerned". The fact that you can't tell the difference between an attack and concern is your own ignorance.

And btdubz, you do not want to promote body positivity. You just want everyone to enable you like Jared and your family does. That's not happening, no matter how many passive aggressive tweets and vlog titles you make.

Get off the internet and get some help. Don't drag your kids down with you.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

imnottired wrote:Ellie, stop. You are not a victim of body shaming. No one has said "omg Ellie is so gross ewwww look at her nasty, skinny body". People have said "Ellie is looking a little thin and I'm concerned". The fact that you can't tell the difference between an attack and concern is your own ignorance.

And btdubz, you do not want to promote body positivity. You just want everyone to enable you like Jared and your family does. That's not happening, no matter how many passive aggressive tweets and vlog titles you make.

Get off the internet and get some help. Don't drag your kids down with you.
Amen! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So i'm interested to know what Jackson's little profile Bio read...
"I think hes a nice kid. He stays in the basement most of the time, and i think he goes to school. Other people say he's pretty cute, but he doesn't look like calvin so i don't see it."
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Tiger27 wrote:I'm still catching up on vlogs and reading here so sorry if this has been discussed...but did anyone see the positive body photoshoot thumbnail picture on Jared's twitter? Ellie's butt has this very odd gray line over it...obviously not part of the picture and clearly some sort of digital alter. Someone asked about it and Jared had some BS excuse about it and Ellie answered about it being a shadow (she obviously missed the point of what the OP was referring to). Did anyone catch this? Or anyone who knows anything about photoshop know if this constitutes "proof" of photoshopping?
I know the basics of Photoshop....I will go check it out!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

That photo is without a doubt photoshopped..., and photoshopped badly.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:That photo is without a doubt photoshopped..., and photoshopped badly.
Was he trying to make her butt look bigger and less boney?

heymallie
Talker
Talker

E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

Unread post by heymallie »

If Ellie is so confident in her body, then why does Jared constantly photoshop it? Oh yes to please the queen! I'm no pro at photoshop, but that's a heavily photoshopped pic especially on Ellie's end.
At least when Bryan photoshops his photos he doesn't say anything about it, I'll give him that.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J Backyard Expansion Pack. Part #29

He was definitely trying to make Ellie's butt and arms look fuller and less bony. When you zoom in you can see a lot of fuzzy areas along the edges that aren't due to the zoom because the image is still crisp in others. If Ellie's butt was that full, then the fabric wouldn't be creasing like that. Look at Bonnie for reference.... the lines are still straight.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... d24eb6.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... cedc36.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... e16424.png[/img]

We also know Jared has a history of bad photoshopping from when he edited Ellie's face so much the right side of her chin was blurry in the channel profile pic! He's done something similar again on her face and you can see a transparent line on the front of her neck so we know it isn't just hair.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

heymallie wrote:If Ellie is so confident in her body, then why does Jared constantly photoshop it? Oh yes to please the queen! I'm no pro at photoshop, but that's a heavily photoshopped pic especially on Ellie's end.
At least when Bryan photoshops his photos he doesn't say anything about it, I'll give him that.

She is only upset because she was told she was flaunting. She didnt start her response with they were protecting the kids but with why would i say she was flaunting. Yes she was flaunting showing all the 12 year old followers thats what she believes a woman should look like. It was the word flaunting that got to them not that kids were not in the video.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

canmom2 wrote:Was Ellie brought up Morman? Mormans are usually very kind and helpful and VERY faithful to their church.If so her parents dont seem active in the church. They are nice enough but you never hear them talk about doing anything church related. Jared of course was brought up in the church you can tell he is faithful to his church and his parents are very active in their religion.
Jared doesnt seem to be as faithful anymore. He would end vlogs says how much they appreciate the viewers and they couldnt do what they do without us. No its just whatever thanks for watching see ya tomorrow. I thought because of their faith they wouldnt go like DB. I guess Ellie wore him down. I am still disappointed with what they have become. The teeny boppers dont seem to understand what viewers do for a youtube channel.
Oh yeah Ellie's family is very much Mormon. That's what her parents do on their motorcycle trips, they visit temples.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”