Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by onbreak »

Yes, pumpkin spiced coffee is everywhere.. yuck
The other day she let Luna it the front door to pee and I was worried she'd run off, but Luna came right back inside. I wonder when they started giving her such freedom.
I thought they said in the truck they looked at the camera footage before heading out. -Im between clients & cant go back and look.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tintin15 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I thought the pumpkin pie, cookies and fireplace were all signs of a fall brand deal they are probably working on in advance. If you haven't noticed, everything in stores is already FALL season - even pumpkin spice coffee at my local store. YIKESSSS! It's only just August!
I know this thread is about B&M but omg.

I was at the grocery store last weekend and they had bags of Halloween candy. I love Halloween but seriously lol it was still July at that point!

I rolled my eyes when I saw Missy posting about the pie. It probably is some sort of brand deal...why else would she randomly put effort into making anything?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I know a lot of you are defending Missy here - that the dogs do get out sometimes.....but NO I'm sorry this girl is point blank IRRESPONSIBLE to the max!!! She has zero excuse for anything happening to her kids or pets in her care - she is such a selfish person and never thinks of nobody but herself. The story doesn't even add up and they are NOT the Kings & Queens of Idaho....they are the Kings & Queens of Bullshitting on YouTube! Anything to get a sympathy vote and for people to feel bad for them. They love being the victims and it's getting stupid now. Someone should really see their NEST camera footage and see what the hell was really going on while they claim things happened. #DailyBullshittingBumps
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I would love to hack into their feed and see what's really going on at that house...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

brownprincess93 wrote:I know a lot of you are defending Missy here - that the dogs do get out sometimes.....but NO I'm sorry this girl is point blank IRRESPONSIBLE to the max!!! She has zero excuse for anything happening to her kids or pets in her care - she is such a selfish person and never thinks of nobody but herself. The story doesn't even add up and they are NOT the Kings & Queens of Idaho....they are the Kings & Queens of Bullshitting on YouTube! Anything to get a sympathy vote and for people to feel bad for them. They love being the victims and it's getting stupid now. Someone should really see their NEST camera footage and see what the hell was really going on while they claim things happened. #DailyBullshittingBumps
I agree. The thing is, things happen all the time and it's ALWAYS someone else's fault . B&M never take responsibility for anything, and this makes me question their account of pretty much any situation.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

lmmomSD wrote:I would love to hack into their feed and see what's really going on at that house...

(Disclaimer - all purely speculation)

Karma and Luna - locked up 90% of the time.

Missy - on her phone or baking cookies all day (or both)

Bryan - scheming for clickbait vlog titles and ways to sell more shitty music

Ollie - in playroom watching movies all day

Finn - stuck in the crib 90% of the time, wandering the halls with a broom the other 10%

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I would love to hack into their feed and see what's really going on at that house...

(Disclaimer - all purely speculation)

Karma and Luna - locked up 90% of the time.

Missy - on her phone or baking cookies all day (or both)

Bryan - scheming for clickbait vlog titles and ways to sell more shitty music

Ollie - in playroom watching movies all day

Finn - stuck in the crib 90% of the time, wandering the halls with a broom the other 10%

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
This is great, but I think it also needs to account the 82.5% of time spend on Amazon by or behalf of any one of the family members :) And maybe add "Ollie- in playroom watching movies all day and waving various weapons"
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

It would be a lot easier to believe that Luna escaping was a one time mistake and not outright neglect if Missy hadn't admitted in the EXACT same vlog to neglecting her chickens by feeding them chick starter, to the point of them eating their own eggs to avoid malnutrition.

Even the pets that she is "literally obsessed" with are getting neglected by her own admission. Of course she's going to be careless with her husbands dog (because Luna is certainly not Missy's dog) that she barely tolerates.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Yeah I won't fault them for Luna getting out; my dog has done it and he is much harder to chase down. The thing I don't get is Bryan said the lady probably picked her up right outside the gate but in the video it didn't look like she was hanging around, she took off. And what about her collar? If I pick up a dog I look at the collar and call the phone number... I wouldn't take it home with me.
I am so sick of seeing all the poison they feed their kids, it's really sad and only makes it worse that they eat in the play room in front of the tv. And Missy, if you use ingredients from a can I wouldn't exactly call that all homemade. I hope she washed her hands after being in the chicken coop and then touching cookies but I kind of doubt it.
Poor Luna back in her cage. I honestly don't understand that. If you're home, why does the dog need to be in a crate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

Continuing on the holiday talk.....I'm so excited. I am seriously a fall/winter chick! I could leave my Christmas decorations up ALL year. I was bred into it I guess. My Mother was the same way. It literally tickled me to no end when I I walked in Hobby Lobby a couple weeks ago and saw the Fall and Christmas coming out!! Any excuse is good enough for me! As for the fireplace, we live in Florida. California, or anywhere for that matter, doesn't hold a candle to the heat and humidity we get down here. My mom use to crank the a.c. down really low just to turn on the fireplace. Ya'll have to stop and think, it is NEVER cold enough to light a fireplace during our "winter". No snow, no -50 degrees. Heck, most years we can hit the beach on Christmas Day. I totally get them on these two topics!
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

tintin15 wrote:Alright. What do we bet is going to happen to the chickens now that Missy's laziness has taken over and she no longer wants to take care of them?

1. Serious convo in the vlog about how they died.
2. Serious convo in the vlog about how they went to a farm.
3. Sudden 8 minute montage of Missy feeding and loving on the chickens.
I bet they will play it off that Luna killed all of the chickens and now they have to send Luna to a new home. Then they kill 2 birds (haha no pun intended) and get rid of both the chickens and Luna!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

brownprincess93 wrote:She has zero excuse for anything happening to her kids or pets in her care - she is such a selfish person and never thinks of nobody but herself.
Herself and Baby June. When Corbin and Kelsey move down there I totally predict Missy ditches Bryan and her kids to spend all day with Kelsey and June (so they can reminisce about high school and dress June up like a doll!). I wouldn't be surprised if Missy is helping them out so much financially because June is the fantasy baby girl she wants so much!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Missy isnt leaving her house.. She cant ditch those kids.. Besides it'll give kelsie something to do while Tal videos Missys

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Wow. I had no idea she had neglected feeding the chickens to the point of them eating their own eggs. That's vile. She's the laziest person on this planet.

Sorry, but this woman should not be allowed pets. Even if she loves them to pieces, she loses interest eventually. Quite the animal lover :roll:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

tintin15 wrote:Wow. I had no idea she had neglected feeding the chickens to the point of them eating their own eggs. That's vile. She's the laziest person on this planet.

Sorry, but this woman should not be allowed pets. Even if she loves them to pieces, she loses interest eventually. Quite the animal lover :roll:
That is not at all what happened. The adult chickens were getting chick starter because of the babies. (Babies have to get it due to needing more protein or they will die). Missy claims it is because of that. In reality some chickens just eat eggs. Once one breaks open and they get a taste of it they won't stop eating eggs. She needs to collect them every day shortly after they are layed and not leave them out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Missy's tweet with the vlog today : " I was so happy with something Finn did yesterday! Why cant he do something like that everyday!" The amazing thing he did? Slept in until 9:30 - 10:00. Of course the proud praising tweet was about him sleeping. She's awful.
bcfryeof2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bcfryeof2 »

Playsinrain wrote:Missy's tweet with the vlog today : " I was so happy with something Finn did yesterday! Why cant he do something like that everyday!" The amazing thing he did? Slept in until 9:30 - 10:00. Of course the proud praising tweet was about him sleeping. She's awful.
She really is. Pumpkin pie for breakfast and shocker, pizza for lunch. She should really be ashamed of herself.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Are Mimi and Poppa living there now? They are there at breakfast, before Finn was awake at 10:20. They were there first thing yesterday morning too.
(seemingly anyway, the time lie was so off yesterday.)
Also they fed Finn pumpkin pie with whipped cream for breakfast and then pizza again for lunch.. lol (look at bryan being all grown up and showing a close up of his lunch beer. lol)
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Zoom Ray sponsorship? she sure showed that packaging and mentioned the manufacturer real quick!
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that they "found" this dog whom they love SOO much and she was obviously hot and dehydrated yet they made her ride home in the bed of the truck? Yes Bryan was back there with her but don't you think she would have appreciated a little AC? My dog has a harness/seatbelt for the car and has never rode in the back of a truck (even when I had one.) Its so incredibly dangerous and it just seems cruel to me. At the very minimum, get a crate to put in the back of the car/SUV (which I know EJ have and I'm almost sure BM have done with karma before.)

Return to “Daily Bumps”