Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

I'm suprised they are not going to CVX this weekend.. They too posh for that sort of stuff??!!??

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

angelfire89 wrote:Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that they "found" this dog whom they love SOO much and she was obviously hot and dehydrated yet they made her ride home in the bed of the truck? Yes Bryan was back there with her but don't you think she would have appreciated a little AC? My dog has a harness/seatbelt for the car and has never rode in the back of a truck (even when I had one.) Its so incredibly dangerous and it just seems cruel to me. At the very minimum, get a crate to put in the back of the car/SUV (which I know EJ have and I'm almost sure BM have done with karma before.)
Why did they take the truck? They have, like, 18 cars that she could fit in.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:Missy's tweet with the vlog today : " I was so happy with something Finn did yesterday! Why cant he do something like that everyday!" The amazing thing he did? Slept in until 9:30 - 10:00. Of course the proud praising tweet was about him sleeping. She's awful.
That's a suspiciously long time to sleep when he already takes TWO few hour naps a day. But she really is horrible...poor Finn. Gets one proud moment and it's because he slept and they didn't have to get up before 10 (and he was probably left there long after he woke up, too).
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

tintin15 wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:Am I the only one disturbed by the fact that they "found" this dog whom they love SOO much and she was obviously hot and dehydrated yet they made her ride home in the bed of the truck? Yes Bryan was back there with her but don't you think she would have appreciated a little AC? My dog has a harness/seatbelt for the car and has never rode in the back of a truck (even when I had one.) Its so incredibly dangerous and it just seems cruel to me. At the very minimum, get a crate to put in the back of the car/SUV (which I know EJ have and I'm almost sure BM have done with karma before.)
Because they are too lazy to switch car seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Their vlogs are becoming toy ads. I know they are showing off the toys because they are getting paid to do it (and their kid viewers like it), but do they need new toys EVERY DAY??? Ollie and Finn already seem like weirdo kids, but they are going to have a tough time as they get older - even just adjusting to school!!!
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Daily

Unread post by Playsinrain »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

They didn't even have the boys with them! They were at home with Mimi. I assume missy didn't want the dog inside any of the cars. She's above that I'm sure. They were in the Volvo today, it's been in the shop with "a ton of problems". Knowing them they have a set of car seats for every car! $$$$$
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tintin15 wrote: Why did they take the truck? They have, like, 18 cars that she could fit in.

They didn't even have the boys with them! They were at home with Mimi. I assume missy didn't want the dog inside any of the cars. She's above that I'm sure. They were in the Volvo today, it's been in the shop with "a ton of problems". Knowing them they have a set of car seats for every car! $$$$$
Oh i scrolled past too fast and thought you meant why not use the Volvo any other time.

My guess is the dog was missing for a while and they had no idea how dirty she was or what she got into and didn't want to get that in their expensive car. The time my terrier bolted out the front door he came back so stinky and nasty If took a while to get that smell out of my car.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote: Because they are too lazy to switch car seats.

Oh i scrolled past too fast and thought you meant why not use the Volvo any other time.

My guess is the dog was missing for a while and they had no idea how dirty she was or what she got into and didn't want to get that in their expensive car. The time my terrier bolted out the front door he came back so stinky and nasty If took a while to get that smell out of my car.

I feel like this is a little too much forethought when you are franticly trying to get to your dog.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote: They didn't even have the boys with them! They were at home with Mimi. I assume missy didn't want the dog inside any of the cars. She's above that I'm sure. They were in the Volvo today, it's been in the shop with "a ton of problems". Knowing them they have a set of car seats for every car! $$$$$

I feel like this is a little too much forethought when you are franticly trying to get to your dog.
Really all their cars are in the same garage and all the keys are hanging on hooks next to each other.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Daily"Oll"AboutOllie (Daily Bumps) - Part 92

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Really all their cars are in the same garage and all the keys are hanging on hooks next to each other.

That makes even less sense then. I can see jumping in the truck because it's already in the driveway, but to discuss taking the truck because the dog could be dirty it as you're running into the garage just seems odd to me.

Then again, I care desperately about my pets and wouldn't give a crap about them getting my car dirty... I would just want to hold them with me. I would never have my dog in the bed of our truck. It's illegal where I live because it is so dangerous and negligent.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm pretty sure it's illegal in California too unless you have a harness. And it's illegal to ride in the back of a truck unless you have a way to be strapped in. It's weird to me, because of all the times I rode in trucks when I was in high school.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I'm leaning towards - there was no lady. They let Luna out for easy blog footage, waited for her to get up the road a little and then "OMG you guys we lost Luna". Maybe someone ran down with the dog and sat in the truck with Missy on the way back and that's why Bryan was in the back. Or, they totally let Luna go off on her own and then Bryan freaked out because she went further than she was supposed to and something could've actually happened to her.

I thought it was very off that Luna was suffering in the heat (drooling and panting!) and then they just leave her in the back of the truck? Hell naw. There was something they were hiding.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also they calimed the "woman" gave Luna water and all that, if that's the truth why on earth did she slurp down a whole bowl of water like she hadn't had a drop? Either the woman didn't offer her water or that was a huge lie as well. It's not the first time we have seen Luna act like she was being deprived of water. When Brytayley came and broke her out of the cage, then went swimming right after and luna is lapping up pool water like shes dying. They lock her in that cage for hours with no access to food or water. The food isn't so much of a big deal to me, dogs are often feed on a schedule. but every pet should have unrestricted access to clean water at all times.
Also, where was Luna today while Karma got to spend time with the family in the pool? She was nowhere to be seen. Again, locked up and forgotten. That throws out the whole "she swims with the family" argument from yesterday.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I genuinely don't understand why they lock her in the crate when they're home. They're right there. She can't do anything bad when they're right there.

They care for this dog very little. I can't stand their relationships with animals...what's funny to me, is the charm and love doesn't even last for a year! Zuri, Luna, the chickens...it only takes a matter of months before they're bored with them or sick of them. Can they stop getting animals???

Poor Luna is not a family dog. Her breed isn't a family dog, but they don't even try to treat her like one. I couldn't imagine having a dog locked up while I'm there...it'd be cuddling with me lol
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:I genuinely don't understand why they lock her in the crate when they're home. They're right there. She can't do anything bad when they're right there.

They care for this dog very little. I can't stand their relationships with animals...what's funny to me, is the charm and love doesn't even last for a year! Zuri, Luna, the chickens...it only takes a matter of months before they're bored with them or sick of them. Can they stop getting animals???

Poor Luna is not a family dog. Her breed isn't a family dog, but they don't even try to treat her like one. I couldn't imagine having a dog locked up while I'm there...it'd be cuddling with me lol
They just dont want the responsibility of a puppy (or kids really). they sent her off for months so someone else could handle her puppy phase and now that she's home they lock her up so they don't have to watch her and keep her out of things. They act like they are doing her a favor for doing this. When have we EVER seen her cuddling on the couch with Luna like they do Karma? Or if shes not a cuddler, then i know she would love to snooze at their feet while they lazed around. She never gets that love and attention that Karma gets. I'm with you, one of the things i look forward too every day when i get home from work is my pup greeting me at the door like ive been gone for months and our snuggle sessions while we relax.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

tintin15 wrote:Poor Luna is not a family dog. Her breed isn't a family dog, but they don't even try to treat her like one. I couldn't imagine having a dog locked up while I'm there...it'd be cuddling with me lol
Luna's breed is considered a pretty decent family dog...but an ACTIVE family's dog. Not for people who sleep in and lay on the couch all day. Leaving her in a crate most of the time will most likely make her behavior WORSE!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if Luna "ran away" for good in a month or two. If you know what I mean.... :( :( :(

Bryan and Missy need quit it with the "we're getting a (insert type of pet here)" for views. It's despicable!
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Just watched Cassie's new video and I'm cracking up, someone in the comments got mad at her for watching Jake Paul but it was actually Missy.. Cassie replied that she was watching DB. Apparently Missy looks like Jake Paul with a hat lol
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:They lock her in that cage for hours with no access to food or water. The food isn't so much of a big deal to me, dogs are often feed on a schedule. but every pet should have unrestricted access to clean water at all times.
They don't leave a water dish in there with her?! That is ridiculous. Providing your pet with fresh water at all times is like the first rule of pet ownership! Image

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Playsinrain wrote:They lock her in that cage for hours with no access to food or water. The food isn't so much of a big deal to me, dogs are often feed on a schedule. but every pet should have unrestricted access to clean water at all times.
They don't leave a water dish in there with her?! That is ridiculous. Providing your pet with fresh water at all times is like the first rule of pet ownership! Image

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cat9480 wrote:

Not from what i have seen. The clip i'm talking about, you can tell shes been in the cage some time, shes very excited to get out (although she could have been excited just bc there are new people there) and they head out to the pool in the next scene, Luna is in the shallow end just lapping and lapping and lapping at the water, and not in a playful way either, in a please get me in this water i'm about to thirst to death kinda way. It's awfully sad. Ive never seen a water dish in her crate.

Return to “Daily Bumps”